Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any social anxiety cels?

W

whatsthepoint123

Recruit
★★
Venting: I have terrible social anxiety and sweat excessivley. I avoid people and things. Its torment. I cant go back to taking psychiatric pills. They made me fat and lowered my IQ. I just freeze and hold my breath when I'm around people. Its such torment. My life is hopeless.

Venting: I have terrible social anxiety and sweat excessivley. I avoid people and things. Its torment. I cant go back to taking psychiatric pills. They made me fat and lowered my IQ. I just freeze and hold my breath when I'm around people. Its such torment. My life is hopeless.
such is the result of bullying.

In new unfamiliar areas and people, my social anxiety heightens, but then it just goes back to normal or rather simply I just go back to not caring and being apathetic as per usual.

For the most part people just don't care, so it shouldn't be something that you should fuss over about. No one cares irl. People are more focused on themselves anyway.

Last edited:
What are you afraid of the most? Can you look people in the eyes if they look at you?

Me :feelsrope: :feelsrope:. I need a mask and hoodie when I go outside, even at night.

all of us have social anxiety due to being picked on alot

Ye i need groceries or im gonna starve but too scared to go outside.

My social anxiety used to be so bad I used to cry and have panic attacks around people (around 2-3 years ago) but now I'm able to make small talk when I need to.

Yes, even standing in a queue in a grocery store is hell for me and when someone stares with an expression I can't decrypt it's like there's a nucleal explosion in my head and I'm getting irradiated. At least I get free lorazepam and alprazolam from my doc and I will try another drug soon.

Yes, I’m really trying to work on it though because I really need a job.

How can i not when all i get is negative reinforcement

are there any cels without social anxiety

I am. also a low T cel