Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any Postsurgerycels that didn’t ascend after getting surgery?

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
There’s got to be some of you who got surgery but still weren’t able to ascend, as surgerymaxxing is a process and sometimes can’t help you ascend after only one surgery, or even many depending on how trucel you were to begin with.

caitlyn jenner

Planning an orthognatic surgery soon, need to fix my lower jaw. The next one will be eyelid surgery, I doubt that it will do me any better, since I’m complete truecel

Planning an orthognatic surgery soon, need to fix my lower jaw. The next one will be eyelid surgery, I doubt that it will do me any better, since I’m complete truecel

I wish you the best of luck. Jaw surgery could potentially raise your SMV a good amount (depending on your current value, of course)

I wish you the best of luck. Jaw surgery could potentially raise your SMV a good amount (depending on your current value, of course)
Thanks, man. I hope it will

Is it even worth, when more and more incels and normies do surgery? The insane competition is only heated up more.

Is it even worth, when more and more incels and normies do surgery? The insane competition is only heated up more.
Nah I disagree with that. I don’t think that many more people are getting surgery. I think the numbers are still relatively low.

I've had double jaw surgery, rhinoplasty and genioplasty, basically full facial reconstructive surgery. It was covered by the system because of how impractical my face was from the start, but even the problem with getting free surgery is they don't give a fuck about aesthetics. I've learnt this the hard way. I tried to appeal and get it revised but they didn't want to cooperate since aslong as I can breathe and eat properly that's more than enough for them. after a long and agonising recovery I decided to try private cosmetic surgery, but even they didn't want to help because they don't think I'm stable enough. I know I'm still ugly because of how the doctors cringed at the results, you could see it in their eyes, there are no words to describe how I feel to this day

Last edited:
Not a lot of people are getting surgery these days. getting surgeries separates you from other normies.
Nah I disagree with that. I don’t think that many more people are getting surgery. I think the numbers are still relatively low.
--------------------------------------
I've had double jaw surgery, rhinoplasty and genioplasty, basically full facial reconstructive surgery. It was covered by the system because of how impractical my face was from the start, but even the problem with getting free surgery is they don't give a fuck about aesthetics. I've learnt this the hard way. I tried to appeal and get it revised but they didn't want to cooperate since aslong as I can breathe and eat properly that's more than enough for them. after a long and agonising recovery I decided to try private cosmetic surgery, but even they didn't want to help because they don't think I'm stable enough. I know I'm still ugly because of how the doctors cringed at the results, you could see it in their eyes, there are no words to describe how I feel to this day
this is beyond brutal

Not a lot of people are getting surgery these days. getting surgeries separates you from other normies.

--------------------------------------

this is beyond brutal
imagine waiting 18 years hoping to get rid of this curse, only for them to fuck it up and deny you any further attempts to do so

imagine waiting 18 years hoping to get rid of this curse, only for them to fuck it up and deny you any further attempts to do so
I'm surprised you haven't roped or ER'd tbh

The surgery only works if you were at least an intermediate level normie.

I never have a surgery

I was going to tag you tbh , I remember you mentioned before. It's still very brutal

I was going to tag you tbh , I remember you mentioned before. It's still very brutal
It's been almost 8 years since the procedure, nothing much has changed, people still treat me lesser than a human

Too scared to get surgery

People treat normie males just barely like humans and have contempt for them

if you're deformed enough to require surgery, you're ultra fucked TBH

yes thats why surgeon > surgery. Where the fuck do you live where the surgeons are so horrible. Or were you so ugly before that the surgeries couldnt at least make you low tier normie / normie tier?

Probably the most brutal thing I've read in my life

Very brutal boyo my condolences.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back