Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any other mentalcels around? Schizo reporting in.

• Thread starter BlackPillDealer2
  • Start date
BlackPillDealer2

BlackPillDealer2

3/10 oldcel mentalcel
Since I got this mental illness (schizophrenia) and was put on anti-psychotic meds it feels like my IQ has gone down 10-20 points and my memory is terrible. Now any dreams of JBWmaxxing and finding a Christian wife from Africa or South East Asia has gone out the window because I can't get a good job to support a family. I work at a general store and I'm like the slowest employee in the store, it takes me hours to stock the shelves with new products when other employees will do it in minutes. Studying to get a degree is unlikely to succeed as I no longer have the brainpower to do it and I am getting old as well. I just feel trapped in this life with no way to get out, even to cope by careermaxxing is not possible anymore. But it is my own fault to a large extent, I had many opportunities to succeed but failed them all, and now it's just over.:feelscry:

Atleast you can work so its not completly over.

Cognitive functioning is moderately to severely impaired in patients with schizophrenia. This impairment is the prime driver of the significant disabilities in occupational, social, and economic functioning in patients with schizophrenia and an important treatment target. The profile of deficits in schizophrenia includes many of the most important aspects of human cognition: attention, memory, reasoning, and processing speed.

I have mutations for both ASD and Schizophrenia Spectrum Disorder/SSD, though I've only manifested symptoms of autism.

Observe:

The Psychiatric Risk Gene Transcription Factor 4 (TCF4) Regulates Neurodevelopmental Pathways Associated With Schizophrenia, Autism, and Intellectual Disability​

We identify 10604 TCF4 binding sites in the genome that were assigned to 5437 genes. De novo motif enrichment found that most TCF4 binding sites contained at least one E-box (5′-CAtcTG). Approximately 77% of TCF4 binding sites overlapped with the H3K27ac histone modification for active enhancers. Enrichment analysis on the set of TCF4 targets identified numerous, highly significant functional clusters for pathways including nervous system development, ion transport and signal transduction, and co-expression modules for genes associated with synaptic function and brain development. Importantly, we found that genes harboring de novo mutations in schizophrenia (P = 5.3 × 10−7), ASD (P = 2.5 × 10−4), and ID (P = 7.6 × 10−3) were also enriched among TCF4 targets. TCF4 binding sites were also found at other schizophrenia risk loci including the nicotinic acetylcholine receptor cluster, CHRNA5/CHRNA3/CHRNB4 and SETD1A.

Atleast you can work so its not completly over.
It's work training I don't get paid, the government pays me (I live in neetbux Europe). I have my doubts I'll be able to get and hold a good real job.

I don't believe I am schizo because I think psychiatry is a Jew sham pseudoscience but I've been prescribed Lithium, Olanzapene and Seroquel a couple times over the years and I keep refusing to take it. That shit fucks your brain up bad. What's the point of taking Jew drugs if they fuck up your life, make you tired and depressed.

What's the point of taking Jew drugs if they fuck up your life, make you tired and depressed.

Seroquel interfered with my ability to remember Justus Grossbier's oneitis' full name.

I don't believe I am schizo because I think psychiatry is a Jew sham pseudoscience but I've been prescribed Lithium, Olanzapene and Seroquel a couple times over the years and I keep refusing to take it. That shit fucks your brain up bad. What's the point of taking Jew drugs if they fuck up your life, make you tired and depressed.
I also take olanzapine, it helps get rid of my hallucinations and allows me to sleep somewhat well. Without it I might be worse off tbh. I tried going off it but the hallucinations came back and I wasn't able to sleep. I might try weaning myself off it again, last time I tried was probably over a year ago.

I also take olanzapine, it helps get rid of my hallucinations and allows me to sleep somewhat well. Without it I might be worse off tbh. I tried going off it but the hallucinations came back and I wasn't able to sleep. I might try weaning myself off it again, last time I tried was probably over a year ago.
My problem was psychosis, not hallucinations, and I can function fine without the meds. But the psychiatrists were very adamant that I need to be on the meds, and they were really quick to prescribe them. They're like MLM drug dealers who are desperate to get you into the system cause they make more money based on how many "customers" they have. I have zero trust in what they say, the entire field is psychiatry is not an actual "science", it's literally in the same category as chiropractors and tarot card reading. Psychiatrists have absolutely no fucking idea what they're doing but as long as you go on Jew drugs and become a zombie they make money, so it's all good for them.

Got diagnosed with autism at around 8 i think:worryfeels:.

My problem was psychosis, not hallucinations, and I can function fine without the meds. But the psychiatrists were very adamant that I need to be on the meds, and they were really quick to prescribe them. They're like MLM drug dealers who are desperate to get you into the system cause they make more money based on how many "customers" they have. I have zero trust in what they say, the entire field is psychiatry is not an actual "science", it's literally in the same category as chiropractors and tarot card reading. Psychiatrists have absolutely no fucking idea what they're doing but as long as you go on Jew drugs and become a zombie they make money, so it's all good for them.
Right now the meds help with my hallucinations and sleep. I might try to go off them again to see what symptoms return. I'm not a zombie but my brain does process information slower when I am on these drugs, and my memory is terrible. The meds also increase LDL and total cholesterol so it's increasing my risk of developing cardiovascular disease as well, which I have in my family. Basically if I can manage it I would much rather be off the meds.

I was diagnosed schizoaffective and this antipsychotic has fucked up my brain bad. I can forget things I did in just a few minutes. Nothing really is clear in my mind anymore. But when I've tried to come off it I get all paranoid and can't sleep. Fuck life.

:fuk: that sounds terrible

ye im paranoid personality disorder. It's so over lol. Mainstream treatments are all money scams (antipsychotics are tranquilizer sedatives to make you fat and retarded). It's not paranoid to avoid all that bullshit - society is a joke. DO NOT take anti psychotic pills. In fact...avoid all pills lol. They are all bullshit.

Doctors are pieces of shit acting as protectors of their own careers first and foremost. They are just legalized drug dealers. Clown society.

I'm on the schizo and autism spectrum. With adhd as well. It's a death sentence. I was given jewpills since I was 6 and they fucked me up so much.