Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other incels who got bullied /humiliated/ignored during their childhood and teen years?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40842
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 40842

26 y/o KHHV friendless
-
I had a really hard time as a very shy ugly kid, with autistic traits.
So let's start:

1. Kindergarden. Almost no kid wanted to play with me and I was completely friendless. I used to have at the kindergarden a stuffed elephant and play with him in a corner alone. My educator told my mother I am very scared and I lack basic social skills and to go to a therapist to see if I am autistic or not. And at 4 years and a half I was diagnosed with Asperger's. Kids didn't want to share their toys with me and sometimes the educator left me in the corner of the room in my world.

2. School. Been bullied by both older guys and classmates. They used to steal my food, paint my jacket with the pen, laugh at me, putting gum in my hair or on my chair, saying to the teacher nasty things which I didn't even do. Laughing at me daily because my teeth were really crooked, my nose big and I had really shaky hands. I remember nobody wanted to stay near me during classes, just another ugly scared guy like me. I stayed usually in the last bench. I had 0 talent at drawing or sport so I remember how bad my classmates were laughing at me abd I ended up crying multiple times. I got beaten also by bigger guys and I lost one temporary tooth this way and when the teachers saw me they laughed at me. :cryfeels:

2. Highschool. Hell of my life. Bullied and laughed at daily for my shaky hands, shyness, lack of intelligence and social skills. Even teachers laughed few times at me when they saw me how "smart" I am. I remember one teacher asked me to stay in the last desk in tge back corner of the class to stop seeing my stupid face in front of the class. He also laughed at how shaky I was and that I wasn't capable of understanding his object. He called me idiot few times in front of the class. My classmates usually ignored me or been unfriendly with me. They put pics with me on social media looking like shit. I remember one time in 11th grade I asked my crush out and she said yes. And I came at the time she told me on a Saturday in front of a cafeteria. I arrived to meet with her 23 yo boyfriend and her kissing in front of me. He told me "Go home fucking loser and use your hand. You will never experience this and if you continue to talk to my girlfriend I will punch you in that ugly face. And the girl was laughing and approved. And then all class knew what happened and all people laughed.

I also went to prom. Maximum humiliation. I spent my entire evening at a table on my phone playing Candy Crush. No girl wanted to dance with me. I asked few girls to have a pic with me with my shaky voice and they said no and started laughing. I was treated like an alien, all people had fun, except myself.

So I had a terrible childhood and teenhood. In college, I was bullied less, but ghosted by almost all people and 0 friends and no attention from girls.

No, i was never bullied at school but i did get picked on a few times and had my ass beat in first grade.. I had mexican dark triad halo so no one fucked with me or cared. I was also a mute and didnt have social skills, never had friends. I did start talking to a few ppl but i left school that year (not up to me, over some drama with the school) and began homeschool (greatful) my family mostly bullied me. Even my mother made fun of me for being too "skinny" so i put on weight.

Last edited:
Yeah same shit,hs was a literal hell for me

Been bullied, mocked, and sperged out a bunch. Still had good friends though so it could've been worse. I really wish I was NT

I literally skipped at least 50% of my classes in HS. It just brought so much anxiety to me I often stayed home instead.

Also during breaks I would go for walks alone just to avoid people :feelstrash::society:

So let's start:

1. Kindergarden. Almost no kid wanted to play with me and I was completely friendless. I used to have at the kindergarden a stuffed elephant and play with him in a corner alone. My educator told my mother I am very scared and I lack basic social skills and to go to a therapist to see if I am autistic or not. And at 4 years and a half I was diagnosed with Asperger's. Kids didn't want to share their toys with me and sometimes the educator left me in the corner of the room in my world.

2. School. Been bullied by both older guys and classmates. They used to steal my food, paint my jacket with the pen, laugh at me, putting gum in my hair or on my chair, saying to the teacher nasty things which I didn't even do. Laughing at me daily because my teeth were really crooked, my nose big and I had really shaky hands. I remember nobody wanted to stay near me during classes, just another ugly scared guy like me. I stayed usually in the last bench. I had 0 talent at drawing or sport so I remember how bad my classmates were laughing at me abd I ended up crying multiple times. I got beaten also by bigger guys and I lost one temporary tooth this way and when the teachers saw me they laughed at me. :cryfeels:

2. Highschool. Hell of my life. Bullied and laughed at daily for my shaky hands, shyness, lack of intelligence and social skills. Even teachers laughed few times at me when they saw me how "smart" I am. I remember one teacher asked me to stay in the last desk in tge back corner of the class to stop seeing my stupid face in front of the class. He also laughed at how shaky I was and that I wasn't capable of understanding his object. He called me idiot few times in front of the class. My classmates usually ignored me or been unfriendly with me. They put pics with me on social media looking like shit. I remember one time in 11th grade I asked my crush out and she said yes. And I came at the time she told me on a Saturday in front of a cafeteria. I arrived to meet with her 23 yo boyfriend and her kissing in front of me. He told me "Go home fucking loser and use your hand. You will never experience this and if you continue to talk to my girlfriend I will punch you in that ugly face. And the girl was laughing and approved. And then all class knew what happened and all people laughed.

I also went to prom. Maximum humiliation. I spent my entire evening at a table on my phone playing Candy Crush. No girl wanted to dance with me. I asked few girls to have a pic with me with my shaky voice and they said no and started laughing. I was treated like an alien, all people had fun, except myself.

So I had a terrible childhood and teenhood. In college, I was bullied less, but ghosted by almost all people and 0 friends and no attention from girls.
I used to get bullied at primary and middle school, it stopped when I got revenge on this dude in the 7th grade. I brought a knife but fortunately I didn't get in legal trouble.

I literally skipped at least 50% of my classes in HS. It just brought so much anxiety to me I often stayed home instead.

Also during breaks I would go for walks alone just to avoid people :feelstrash::society:
I didn't skip classes, but I started developping really bad anxiety and sometimes panic attacks from 16 yo. So I had to take meds from that age to survive.

I am really sorry, brocel. I am happy that period passed even though I am now very mentally it from it.
Yes exactly ,that period was fucking insanely hellish and I’d never ever go back

I also went to prom.
Why in the hell would you do that? I have two older brothers that went to prom but not me. I knew better than to go there. You were asking for trouble going there.

i explained in pretty good detail how badly i was bullied in this thread

I had a very similar experience. I think it would've been worse if I had autism. I only have ADHD.

Why in the hell would you do that? I have two older brothers that went to prom but not me. I knew better than to go there. You were asking for trouble going there.
Because I had to, because of my supervisor teacher who asked all parents to convince their kids to go. I didn't want to go because I expected somehow what happened. So fucked up night, I even remember now 7 years later.

I think a better question would be if there are any incels that didn't.

Last edited:
All of us probably, due to the halo effect and autism

Couple humilations and failures not gonna lie, am suprised you didnt get revenge

I expirienced any kind of bullying and suffering

So let's start:

What part of Eastern Europe?

Yep, I was bullied all both during school and college.

Ignored whole secondary and high school. After 6 years it seems to be worse than bullying

Mostly the latter 2 for me. But there’s no point in dwelling over it. I had loads of opportunities to call people out just tard rage yet I did fuck all :feelsjuice: Guess I’m destined to be everybody’s bitch huh:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Last edited:
I'm too from east europe. Where are you from?

And about bulling - not so much, much less but existed. I hate normalfaggots

Aspie John was only seven when he entered elementary school. He briefly visited a different elementary school, where he encountered a young light-skinned Black girl named April. April was older, taller, and bullied Aspie John a bit, along with her Black males friends, often. Aspie John once started crying during playtime, due to a misunderstanding with his teacher. He completed his assignment, and believed the teacher didn't want him to join the other children.

His second elementary school, though, was where he experienced the most bullying and problems.

Aspie John, during classtime, would chew on wide pencils and vomit from graphite. He was anxious walking into the classroom and barely knew the other youth present. However, he met a young male named Dakari and quickly befriended him.

Dakari was a small Black boy with a stuttering problem. Still, the two were often together during lunch time and recess(They'd walk to the lunch counter together with paper trays and pick up cartons of milk/steamable pastries). One day, Aspie John and Dakari went to a local skating rink for a school field trip. Neither of them had money, yet they sat together and watched the other youth present enjoying themselves, lamenting their lack of money.

"I wish I could eat something"

"We don't have any money"

Then there was the time they visited the zoo for another field trip. Dakari started crying after dropping his dessert, and Aspie John comforted him. They had already sat together for lunch on that day, as usual. They also visited the computer lab together with the rest of their class to play Poptropica and CoolMath. They took class photos together for graduation. On graduation day, Aspie John and Dakari spent time with the class singing(Aspie John noticed that his mother was absent...). They also wore formal clothes and took pictures together.

Details

I couldn't understand social cues well in my first elementary school.

In my second school, I was insulted by other children daily. They insulted my glasses, kicked me(I spoke to the principal over a certain boy named Vincent). I'd give my food to other children who hardly interacted with me. My "friend" started spending time with NTs, leaving me to stroll the playground alone. A young White male started hitting me and pushed me into the snow shortly before I switched to home-schooling(Our teacher pulled him off).

Yes...Ashley. In elementary, Ashley was a bit kind to Aspie John, though she did something on one occasion that made him a bit anxious and uncomfortable(Platonic). Gabriella, Lyric's best friend, was however much different...she bullied Aspie John and Dakari with Lyric.

Gabriella resembled Carly Palacios.

Bonus Chapter:

Aspie John's classmates often fought with the teacher. His teacher would grab the misbehaving student and promptly force them into the corner. Johnny, Antonio, Dark-skinned April, Vincent...

One day, Aspie John was sitting near the school exit awaiting his mother when he noticed Johnny's presence. Johnny was often among the last ones to leave, and the two spent time together briefly on this occasion speaking. Johnny was quite respectful and friendly to Aspie John.

There were children in my neighborhood, yet I couldn't socialize well with them. An older sibling of one of them started denigrating me as soon as I walked inside their home due to my anxious, autistic dissociation. They kicked me out, and I sat alone near my home.

I'll post more later.

P2:

View attachment 624743

View attachment 624751

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

A girl named "Lyric" bullied me in elementary school. Lyric kicked and hit me several times. I was already very anxious and being bullied by several school youth(Mostly males), so this meant I had to speak to the principal while sweating.

They pummeled me to the ground and hit me. They insulted me because I wore glasses. They insulted me because I was anxious from GI problems. I was eventually "removed" and homeschooled.

I had to speak to him with my bully present.

When I was fifteen/sixteen, I educated myself on "certain subjects" to a very great extent. This did not take away the pain I experienced from being ostracized in group therapy because I was autistic; it made it much more difficult for me to chat with people of similar education/background without feeling unsure of myself.

There is nothing wrong with acknowledging painful memories. Some wounds are simply "infected" and need to be treated.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

In group therapy years ago, I used to avoid gazing towards a certain woman for this very reason. Of-course, it was also due to low self-worth.

As I later learned, she was many times more privileged than I have ever been.

Ordinarily, women become disgusted when I look at them.

Correct; I've witnessed this firsthand. It's the result of being worshiped by orbiters.

I recall the days when a certain redhead psychologist would often denigrate me for being unable to make eye contact or chat with the other members of my therapy group. Permanent "bitterness" was the result.

Years ago, I had a similar problem; My mind would start to fill with negative thoughts of group therapy and I would suddenly feel too uncomfortable to continue masturbating. The bullying from that place contributed to a shattered self-image.

He was actually fairly respectful. That adolescent was in group therapy for severe depression and had already attempted suicide twice(Placing a rifle to his head, overdosing on Celexa on his last day of hospitalization).

He helped me pick up our "goal sheets" after I dropped them while handing them out. S.R.B simply sat in her chair and watched as the papers fell near her feet(She also started omitting her name from her goal sheets). More interested in being near tall Chadlite.

He was scheduled to leave Wisconsin within a few weeks to live with his mother in Florida(He was living with grandparents).

In 2016, I was an anxious 17-18 y/o who could barely leave his room to attend group therapy. I had crippling social anxiety and stuttering issues that made it difficult to function among other people. I kept my head down for four hours and had to close my eyes to speak normally.

In 2016, "anxious" and "depressed" Shannon Rose Bosanac had 10+ orbiters and 4+ boyfriends lined up to support her at any given time. She was placed in the "Afternoon Group" to support her complex mental health history(She needed the extra support of her morning teachers).

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

Same, i had no friends from middle school up to uni with some bullying here and there. In high school, I used to lock myself in the bathroom to not interact with my peers during breaks, as I was ridiculed in every discussion.
The insults years of loneliness inflict on you makes you blunted.

Normies would not understand nor be able to withstand it.

At the end of the day, we are all burried alone in the ground.

Yes, from 5 to 12 i was especially excluded, sometimes i pushed myself on girls, my first crush was a blonde girl with grey-green ish eyes (who nowadays is dating a black-latino male, she is of a white jehovah witness family too, haha) when she first arrived at class, she didnt hated me, but as soon as days started to pass, the other people on class ("classmates", who all hated me) brainwashed her into hating me, so there it goes: Hated by her too; from 5 to 12, i had fights every day and even fought verbally against authorities in school because they defended all of the hate that they knew that must of the school ised to put on me. I was always alone but i never were submissive, i had choked, punched and cursed, i was known as the angry outcast, but girls still never helped me, i had long hair and they mocked me that i look effeminate, but this was the LEAST offensive compared to the looks of joy i saw when they excluded me from everything. At 13-14 i changed school and i, due to trauma, treated all of the people in this school bad, they genuinely liked me, but i was too deep in what i lost before 13 that i got blinded by a arrogance that made me act in a awful way. In 2017-2018, i think that i digged my grave on inceldom, i had chances that i wasted for the first time in my life. At 15, 2019, i have gone to the morning class and the exclusion returned, was a awful year, in 2020 i saw some of the classmates i had treated bad again but they changed (one of the guys on my class even fucked the hottest girl in it that i also treated bad in 2017, even made other pregnant), they hated me. In 2021, i had classes with the ones that remained, but they already had their socoal circle now without me, some have already gone, i saw the result acting bad in 2017 and 2018. Now i know i dont have a chance anymore, no more in highscool, no chances. The trauma i had becore 2017 made me waste the chances i has in 2017-2018, after that only hell on my life.

It was really into middle school, and a bit in high school too. After this it's more about being ignored than being bullied