Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how badly were you bullied

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
elementary school: bullied pretty decently. got my glasses slapped off my face once and when i told the kid not to do that he grabbed my throat and pushed me into the wall asking "what are you gonna do about it" i still think about it to this day. in another instances i got my pants pulled down in front of people or i just got called names

middle school: not bullied. a few negative comments/insults here and there but one of the worser parts of middle school i can remember was when i was starting 6th grade and i thought i had made a good friend but he started drifting away from me and hanging out with some other kid and they would make jokes about me sometimes

high school: i have only completed one year of high school and already have been pretty badly bullied. i have had knives pulled on me on the bus, people have blown their stupid nicotine vapes in my face on purpose, i have been slapped a lot, been tricked into doing things for others amusement, been threatened to get beat up A LOT, been called a lot of names including things like "bitch", been threatened to give my food away, one of my teachers even berated me and told me i dont belong here in front of other students...and the worst thing was probably when this senior punched me 3 times in the back of the head and i fell to the ground and he just started yelling insults at me while i was on the ground. i went home crying and my dad told me it wasnt a big deal and he probably didnt mean it

lets see how next year goes i guess :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I got punched, laughed at, nearly ran over, etc.

I think I was just born screwed up(and short) and had I not been bullied in elemntary school I would have been bullied eventually

Got beat up in Middle School. I was one of the smallest so I was easy prey. I was ugly so no one would think I was worth anything.
Middle school was the cruelest and most brutal part of my life.

Got beat up in Middle School. I was one of the smallest so I was easy prey. I was ugly so no one would think I was worth anything.
Middle school was the cruelest and most brutal part of my life.
for me its been high school

very much enough until i became the way i am...

Middle school: Verbally bullied. A LOT.

HS/college: mostly ignored

My one friend threw my bag on my head when I was pretending to be sleeping in high school. I cried, but no one gave shit :cryfeels::cryfeels:.
Once I gave a knock out punch to a bully in middle school.
Once I injured a girl's ear in elementary school, thereafter she left the school:feelshaha:
Most of the time I was verbally bullied in middle and high school.

Hair burned , jokingly mocked , mocked by a Bratty cunt ( teased me mockingly knowing i was Off / weird " Back Them )

Ah and one time i was so dumb to do their stupid Stunt , so they could pull Back my hands and i Fell on my face hard.

What propably worsen my tism over the years . Got told by a superviser that your Not Wörth being Born aswell.

Well i will Show Them who IS Not Wörth being Born , These human insects Need punishment.

Before 13, i had fight with the bullies and the whole school hated me, social exclusion. When i got to 13-14 and changed school, was my fault, i treated the others badly, i digged my own grave in 2017 and 2018, i did wrong. At 15, i was seeing the wrongness i made previously and there was no return, only rejection and comtempt, still continues. When i was 13-14, i made the worst decision of my life.

I was beaten up to the point where my bones broke. I was mocked, laughed at, rumours spread about me…

I was bullied and physically attacked ( a few times ) and bully stole some things from me. He was literally a criminal and of course, it's shy quiet non-dominant guys who are problem in school, not literall criminals :feelsclown:.
In adult life open bullying mostly changed into isolation and subtle mocking and others often try to use me for their advantage.

Only in elementary, I was bullied by this white autistic very antisocial who tried to threaten me once on the lunchline saying his father was a lawyer and was going to sue me.

But most of the time people completely ignore me. :cryfeels:

high school: i have only completed one year of high school and already have been pretty badly bullied. i have had knives pulled on me on the bus, people have blown their stupid nicotine vapes in my face on purpose, i have been slapped a lot, been tricked into doing things for others amusement, been threatened to get beat up A LOT, been called a lot of names including things like "bitch", been threatened to give my food away, one of my teachers even berated me and told me i dont belong here in front of other students...and the worst thing was probably when this senior punched me 3 times in the back of the head and i fell to the ground and he just started yelling insults at me while i was on the ground. i went home crying and my dad told me it wasnt a big deal and he probably didnt mean it

lets see how next year goes i guess :cryfeels:
giga autistcel trait, almost no one gets bullied in high school except for aspies @bigantennaemay1 @tenta

giga autistcel trait, almost no one gets bullied in high school except for aspies @bigantennaemay1 @tenta
on my bus there is a kid with pretty bad ADHD who i noticed gets bullied just as much as i do and by the same people. they have burnt him with a lighter, put a piping hot vape battery down his shirt, slapped him around, and called him the same names as me. that kid also lives on the same street as me

When i was very little the whole grade came up with a game called "punch (my name)", in which everyone searched for me in order to punch me. Some other autist friends also were victims of this :panties::panties:

Later on highschool, this thug strong gorilla used to grab me and carry me up like a lamb in the middle of everyone at sports class until he tossed me away to the floor.

I also got leg injuries due to another thug gorilla that did martial arts and threw perfect kicks on my leg, while in the middle of class, no one cared.

Graycel venting :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Guns pointed at me, choked from behind, false accusations/blame, freeze in cold and older bully tried to drown me.

never. i bullied the shit out of people.

never. i bullied the shit out of people.
the only time i bullied was in 5th grade and i bullied this fat kid because he was annoying as fuck also i was young and my dad was in rehab at the time so i wanted someone to vent my anger out on

the only time i bullied was in 5th grade and i bullied this fat kid because he was annoying as fuck also i was young and my dad was in rehab at the time so i wanted someone to vent my anger out on
you should be the bully. in HS i would go around the entire school and bully everyone. the various groups hung out in certain parts of the school. the music faggots, the nerds, the etc, each group congregated in certain sections of the school. so id loop around the entire thing with 1-3 other guys and we would destroy those faggots. they knew they were our bitches

you should be the bully. in HS i would go around the entire school and bully everyone. the various groups hung out in certain parts of the school. the music faggots, the nerds, the etc, each group congregated in certain sections of the school. so id loop around the entire thing with 1-3 other guys and we would destroy those faggots. they knew they were our bitches
i dont have enough friends or power for that. fakecel trait if you have enough of a friend group to dominate other kids

i dont have enough friends or power for that. fakecel trait if you have enough of a friend group to dominate other kids
if you exhibit a dominant character weaklings around you will act chummy to not get abused

brutal tbh, although i wasnt bullied that hard towards the end of secondary school, but it was still horrendous and i felt so unsafe and ostracized
the music faggots are worse than popular people imo

I was bullied through all my years of school, and my bullies were clever enough never to leave proof, and to suck up to and brown nose all the teachers. The school administration thought they were model students as a result, so whenever I complained of bullying from them, since they left no marks, no proof, nobody believed me. Not even my own parents. :feelsUgh::feelsree:

elementary school:

When my half-relatives denigrated myself and Mother in my presence, I was sitting in a kitchen chair for hours. I said nothing yet kept note of their statements and personalities as a stoic.

We moved in with my grandparents:

1 Love1

1 Love

Elementary:

Aspie John was only seven when he entered elementary school. He briefly visited a different elementary school, where he encountered a young light-skinned Black girl named April. April was older, taller, and bullied Aspie John a bit, along with her Black males friends, often. Aspie John once started crying during playtime, due to a misunderstanding with his teacher. He completed his assignment, and believed the teacher didn't want him to join the other children.

His second elementary school, though, was where he experienced the most bullying and problems.

Aspie John, during classtime, would chew on wide pencils and vomit from graphite. He was anxious walking into the classroom and barely knew the other youth present. However, he met a young male named Dakari and quickly befriended him.

Dakari was a small Black boy with a stuttering problem. Still, the two were often together during lunch time and recess(They'd walk to the lunch counter together with paper trays and pick up cartons of milk/steamable pastries). One day, Aspie John and Dakari went to a local skating rink for a school field trip. Neither of them had money, yet they sat together and watched the other youth present enjoying themselves, lamenting their lack of money.

"I wish I could eat something"

"We don't have any money"

View attachment 624510

Then there was the time they visited the zoo for another field trip. Dakari started crying after dropping his dessert, and Aspie John comforted him. They had already sat together for lunch on that day, as usual. They also visited the computer lab together with the rest of their class to play Poptropica and CoolMath. They took class photos together for graduation. On graduation day, Aspie John and Dakari spent time with the class singing(Aspie John noticed that his mother was absent...). They also wore formal clothes and took pictures together.

P1

P2:

View attachment 624743

View attachment 624751

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

Aspie John's classmates often fought with the teacher. His teacher would grab the misbehaving student and promptly force them into the corner. Johnny, Antonio, Dark-skinned April, Vincent...

One day, Aspie John was sitting near the school exit awaiting his mother when he noticed Johnny's presence. Johnny was often among the last ones to leave, and the two spent time together briefly on this occasion speaking. Johnny was quite respectful and friendly to Aspie John.

middle school:

Story One:

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

That situation has always bothered me. Anyway, moving on...

high school:

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

Ahhhh....yes, I see...

When I was in group therapy, youth would be annoyed by my constant stuttering. One youth, someone I still respect and had spent months with while there, muttered "Thank you" in an annoyed tone when I declined to speak any further. Another simply spoke over me when it was my turn.

Several of the youth there had to be sent to the "Quiet Room" because they would nod off as I was speaking.

For me, in high school, it was more about being left out than being really bullied (except for one guy who was very annoying)
Bullying really happened in middle school. These four years broke me completely, and I'll never be able to forget all of this.

There was nothing exceptional, just repetitive, it was mainly comments about my pale skin and my ginger hair, a bit about my height and my face, plus the fact that I was all alone and that people I trusted betrayed me. For example there was this guy, who I considered as my best friend at that time, telling me to "gtfo bc I was clingy" :worryfeels:
It went to the point I didn't want to go to school bc I knew I was all alone and laughed at all the time :feelsbadman:
At that time I thought schools wanted to do sth to fight against bullying :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
I was never bullied physically, luckily, I guess bc I defended myself several times

I remember one time in 7th grade, queueing in the cafeteria, there was this arab foid and her friend, in front of me, and laughing at me for my physique. It lasted several minutes, she didn't stopped, I stayed calm and after about 15 minutes I punched her on the face, she was pissed off, threatened me by telling that her brothers would beat me up (it never happened :feelshmm:) and went crying to the monitor. Apparently there were antecedents with her and the monitor gave her hell and I got nothing. :feelsjuice:

Another time, in 9th grade, again queueing in the cafeteria, a group of 6th grade foids pushed me. First time, I did nothing, second time, I took one of them and smashed her head several times against the wall. They didn't do it again. And I wasn't punished for this either. :feelskek:

And I spit on people several times too

This was the time it was the closest I was to kill myself, in the end I didn't

i am the bully* :feelsdevil:
*on the internet

Got bullied by racist classmates (germans) during elementary and middle school for being curry.

Also bullied and sometimes threatend and nearly beaten up by racist muslims (turks, kurds and arabs) who made fun of me being curry and being non-muslim. (Mainly during middle schol but it started already during elementary)

It was pure hell.

Tbh ironically the most racist teacher in the school who hated slavs was the nicest to me jfl even though I was slav he sometimes would say shit like can u even speak english but he never rly bullied me and in lessons treated me fairly unlike other faggot teachers I had.

But students yeah I was excluded from everything in secondary school and bullied 24/7 by stupid fucking kids my age, I got robbed, beat up, etc, etc and I never did anything about it because I was weak and it slowly but surely destroyed me mentally. Step by step my confidence got demolished and I got made into what I would become years after.

In high school I wasnt bullied because I joined some slav group of people they also had turkcels in the group so people didnt really fuck with us because we were ghetto and smoked weed everyday so I didnt havev to defend myself much, the slavcels bullied me a bit too but it was more of a friendly bullying and fucking around so it was ok wasnt that bad.

In University I wasnt bullied physically but I was torturted mentally and it was the biggest suifuel experience of my life going there every day and see all your friends ascending and getting their dicks sucked in class jfl not even lying literally cumming in someones mouth in a uni classroom it was big suifuel tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh tbh

Thank god I was still bluepilled I would have kms if I was blackpilled it was mega suifuel.

bullied pretty decently. got my glasses slapped off my face once and when i told the kid not to do that he grabbed my throat and pushed me into the wall asking "what are you gonna do about it" i still think about it to this day. in another instances i got my pants pulled down in front of people or i just got called names
Another proof that those little bastards understand everything pretty well and are responsible for their actions.

Back in Elementary I used to have a pair of older kids (2 grades above me) that would wait for me after class and make fun of my name and other shit. Sperged out on them once but they just ran around like pussies instead of actually fighting me.

In High School a foid once slapped me real hard on the face as part of their game. I went into a blind rage, pull down and smashing a ceiling fan with a large wooden pole. Luckily I hadn't managed to actually hurt someone or else I'd have gotten in to way more trouble than I'd wanted.

I usually acted like some weird quiet loner kid. Ended up making a few friends over the years, with some of my former bullies even managing to warm up pretty well towards me and helping me through stuff. Soon I'll have to go to College and I guess let's just see how it goes

Chad used to spit on my back when walking behind me. Once got picked up by my ears. Mostly it was just being excluded from the types of things I wanted to do so I ended up in the DnD/CCG refuge room with the other incels at lunch. There was a guy who everyone looked up to in there who was our sort of cool leader.

go rope already you pinacle of human feces
You dont deserve to be among us
School bully like you must not on this site
kys

Last edited:
parents and family cause this. if they trained you for the jungle you would have had a better time. seen regular people with no boundries left alone. not fighters not intimidating. but they had a small social circle to push back in a group so people left them alone. They had some kind of esp to know how to make a circle and operate as a part of a group. if you are a straggler and or have been abused at home/ childhood trauma/ autism,asbergers,on the spectrum etc and or have neglectful parents who wont backyou up and appear to handle people. you are an easy target .

you are among animals not people. civilised behaviour is beyond them :feelswhat:

never brefriend bullies, even if they bully others. they have shown their colors. if you are found to be a conivienient target they will resume bullying. when people show you who they are believe them

'respect' and 'boundries' are nonsense if they target you especially with size, aggression and or numerical superiority, unless you are willing to go to jhail to be left alone , you will be a target and be trampled.

Jail/juevinile detention is wors and there are worse people there and the need to become violent in there is even more pressing.

parents and society failed you, not your fault people are evil and parents/sciety are stupid :feelscry:

I never got bullied I was just invisible to most people throughout school so noone bothered me because half the time they probably forgot I existed lol

I wouldn't say it was bullying, I was intimidated on certain occasions, but I wasn't an specific target.
I never got bullied I was just invisible to most people throughout school
This more or less too

Never physically hit just made fun of.

I never got bullied I was just invisible to most people throughout school so noone bothered me because half the time they probably forgot I existed lol
this till I asked a girl out through text and I was mocked for a while.

Laughed at, mocked, pushed around, had money stolen, and threatened with violence (I never got beat up). I got bullied in both places, but there was more bullying from church kids than school (main reason why I fucking hate christcucks). I grew up in a racially mixed area but most of my bullies were niggers and fellow spics; never had a problem with white kids.

Some 3/4th grade "alpha" tried to bully me when i was in 5/6th grade.He probably though that he could beat me up(because i Was skinny) and prove that his alpha. I was 50kg back then. At first, He would insult, and one day He started trowing snow Balls with his friends. The next day we went into a fight and I pinned him to the ground. That subhuman Gypsy deserved it. Don't attack dudes 6inches taller than you

elementary school : none
mid school: most bullied season for me
high school : there were one bully
university: im the bully :feelsLSD:

i was once assaulted in middle school simply for being ugly. Obviously the administration punished both me and the guy who did it. In elementary school girls would literally say "ew it's tacotown2142" when I walked by.

pretty badly in middle school. almost all of it was because of looks, that was made clear to me early on

wasn't really "bullied" in highschool or college since i had already mentally castrated myself and avoided all potentially violent conflicts. but i was still ostracized for being ugly/not NT enough