Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other gymcels here?

C

copecel2521

Banned
-
Wondering if you guys have faced any struggles in trying to use the gym as a cope. I’ve found lifting weights to be a healthy and productive way to release frustration and also boosts my overall attractiveness (I’m unfortunately still fucked like many gymcels due to being ripped but still being short and having a shit face).
However I’ve gradually found this activity harder to enjoy. Typically for reasons such as chads and their girlfriends, (or just chads going on their own) staring and whispering and snickering at me between sets. I’m not weak by any means (I usually rep 285 on bench so strong but nothing insane). I’d approach them and ask what they’re laughing at me for but I don’t want to risk getting kicked out the gym. Any advice would help. It seems like even our basic healthy coping mechanisms have been ruined for us

Muscularity (aesthetic) is literally correlated to sexual success. I don´t trust gymcels.

Anyway, I´m sorry to hear about your experience: sexually successful gym-goers tend to be inhumane: notice that our gym allies are right-wing autistic bodybuilders and prob bodybuilders in general, not the lean faggot that is bagging all the chicks. Well, sorry for the small deviation.

Doing exercise is great: it can be a great antidote for depression, the best option here is zenmaxxing and individualist/atomizedmaxxing: just don´t think about the sexual success of others and maybe focus on yourself: when you think about it it really fucks you up: i´ll rather be a zen virgin than a depressed/frustrated virgin. It might sound bluepill but it´s better for your general well-being. That´s my advice brother.

Muscularity (aesthetic) is literally correlated to sexual success. I don´t trust gymcels.

I've seen the studies correlating muscularity with sexual partner and I don't contest them. What they neglected to take into account were the facial attractiveness of the group. Something which I and presume other gymcels here are very lacking in.

My suspicion is that those that would be part of such a study are the same types that post on instagram and would come into the places I've worked at over years to sate their narcissism. In other words, genetically gifted people who also go to the gym.

Finally, just because you gymcel doesn't mean you have an attractive physique.

Teracope
300px Gymcel2

lift for yourself

I've seen the studies correlating muscularity with sexual partner and I don't contest them. What they neglected to take into account were the facial attractiveness of the group. Something which I and presume other gymcels here are very lacking in.

My suspicion is that those that would be part of such a study are the same types that post on instagram and would come into the places I've worked at over years to sate their narcissism. In other words, genetically gifted people who also go to the gym.

Finally, just because you gymcel doesn't mean you have an attractive physique.

Never thought about it. I agree.