Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any other gymcels have a huge ass?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Often times when I do squats my legs won't even be sore, just glutes. My ass would put to shame all those instagram models who try to bend their back to make their ass look big. Is this a high E thing? Or is it because of my nigger ancestry?

Often times when I do squats my legs won't even be sore, just glutes. My ass would put to shame all those instagram models who try to bend their back to make their ass look big. Is this a high E thing? Or is it because of my nigger ancestry?
It depends on how feminine your ass looks, if it is just big then its the african in you, if it is rly feminine, you have high E

Huge ass big FARTS

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.
+1

I have a fucking ginormous ass. People always comment on the size of my ass. I really hate catching a glance of my disgusting fat ass. Homosexuals probably want to fuck it

Yeah, it's pretty nice to look at before I shower. So round and plump. Better than most chicks' butts.

Squatting and dead lifting

I feel like you are one step from becoming full on gay kek

I had a nice tight ass too from running kek. I used to do a lot of stairs and hills. But that's in the past, now I just ldar and have gotten skinny fat :feelsrope:
no homo tho

Last edited:
I had a squat & oats stage during my early training days. My ass is definitely on fleek, I mog these hookers asses they always pushing their ass out with their anterior pelvic tilt thinking I won't notice.

I feel like you are one step from becoming full on gay kek
This is a legendary post I made back on r/incels it was even featured on r/inceltears, they were calling me gay and such, now this is a legendary copy pasta

This is a legendary post I made back on r/incels it was even featured on r/inceltears, they were calling me gay and such, now this is a legendary copy pasta
I thought it seemed familiar

My behind is quite big but nothing out of the ordinary. No sign of high e. Muscles are shaped differently, best examples are abs and biceps. Some just need to lose weight and abs will pop, others will have flat abs forever. Some have nice, long biceps, others will develop "tennis ball" biceps.

Same with glutes. Mine have always been firm and developed well from any leg exercise.

i laughed my ass off to that, its smart to train your glutes, all the power from your lower body comes from your glutes, core and hips right?. Femoids like small asses and big thighs though, but if your train legs seriously you can't help but get a big ass

Femme ass reporting in.. :feelsbadman:

Women and dudes don't even dig me because of my ugly mug though. :feelscry: Mostly getting this physique from exercise bike sessions and leg lifts on the weight machine. Probably also from having milk and granola every morning.

JFL at any incel whose even slightly queer and doesn't rate 6-7 facially.

Preach it

do you know the original video your gif originated from?
Tellem posted it on /r/incels, then /r/cucktears posted it and started calling him gay.

I used to have a HUGE ass back when I bodybuilded. Some people have good genes in chest, biceps etc. mine was my glutes and I got told all the time that I had a huge ass. I actually had a way better squat booty than most girls have

My training shorts actually split open while squatting one time because I had grown so much haha

In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior.

lol so true! I've read that the strength of the average man rivals even that of female athletes. I've looked through the Instagram pages of many female fitness models and they really are pretty unimpressive. A lot of them are just thots who work out their butt to try to get as many insta followers as they can. Most women just can't put on muscle though, because they aren't strong enough to begin with. So most of them who actually take fitness seriously just do cardio and aerobics. A lot of them can get abs, but that's about it. I've seen guys with beer guts who are more muscular than they are.

When i used to gymcel consistently and put on weight I had a fat round ass, better than alot of the skinny stick whore females out here.

When i used to gymcel consistently and put on weight I had a fat round ass, better than alot of the skinny stick whore females out here.

I have a fucking ginormous ass. People always comment on the size of my ass. I really hate catching a glance of my disgusting fat ass. Homosexuals probably want to fuck it
fucking LOL

Too many squats?

PqKSjSB.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back