Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any other autists wonder what their lives would be like if they didn't have autism?

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
I wouldn't be Chad slaying pussy every night, but I can't help but wonder what if. Would I have a group of normie bros, would I have a low tier becky gf, would I enjoy stuff most normies enjoy, would I have my own place, would I be slightly less ugly, so many possibilities.

The autistpill is the worst of all. Fuck my retarded parents for waiting so long to have kids :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I would rot since I don't have the looks to compete in this day and age.

The autistpill is the worst of all. Fuck my retarded parents for waiting so long to have kids :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
If it's any consolation my parents were in their 20's and I still ended up like this.
I would rot since I don't have the looks to compete in this day and age.
True but I can't help wonder what if we didn't have autism controlling every aspect of our interactions with others, at least normies wouldn't be put off by the uncanny valley vibes.

I’d have an easier time taking and potentially make friends. However I’m still too unattractive to get a girl to fuck even if I was NT.

I wouldn't be Chad slaying pussy every night, but I can't help but wonder what if. Would I have a group of normie bros, would I have a low tier becky gf, would I enjoy stuff most normies enjoy, would I have my own place, would I be slightly less ugly, so many possibilities.

No social skills for your face

Not that much different , Just more people to Degenerate with "

Yes, I'd say it's a fairly common subject of my many daydreams. :fuk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back