Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Any oldcel also got suddenly dry, wrinkled skin under eyes?

mänline

mänline

Half man, full child (of God)
★★
In the last year, I have experienced a gradual but severe deterioration of the skin under my eyes. Dry and full of single lines. Especially in the mask age, where the eyes, the only thing you may or must show from his ugly face to the outside.
Sure, there was sleep deprivation, but I don't know if this is the reason for it.
Is there any oldcel with same problem? Or any ideas for bettering?

@Alone75

Yes. My under eye area seems to get worse with age. You can try applying moisturizing cream there, not sure if would help though.

In the last year, I have experienced a gradual but severe deterioration of the skin under my eyes. Dry and full of single lines. Especially in the mask age, where the eyes, the only thing you may or must show from his ugly face to the outside.
Sure, there was sleep deprivation, but I don't know if this is the reason for it.
Is there any oldcel with same problem? Or any ideas for bettering?

@Alone75
sleep deprivation is the ultimate way to make yourself ugly and mentally retarded from casual things everyone does.
It's worse than a shit diet tbh.

I don't yet. I hope I don't get that.

I am guessing it’s probably sleep.

Mine appear more sunken and hollow now, but in your case I'd try buying an eye roller or under eye balm.

Yes. My under eye area seems to get worse with age. You can try applying moisturizing cream there, not sure if would help though.
The best moisturizer has foreskins in it bro!