Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any of you WoWcels excited about patch 9.1 tomorrow?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
We will be able to fly in 3 weeks after tomorrow.

And a new raid is coming out.

Life sucks. I wanna code more but I love mindlessly playing WoW.

Not really have you seen the buffs and nerfs they are buffing trash like hunters

CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY AGAINS'T THEM

people still play wow?

people still play wow?
Its still the best MMORPG by far. And not just because all of the data and all of the websites say it.

I have tried the other MMORPGs and all of them just failed miserably compared to WoW.

Last edited:
Its still the best MMORPG by far. And not because all of the data and all of the websites say it.

I have tried the other MMORPGs and all of them just failed miserably compared to WoW.
I don't play MMORPGs. Can you please explain the appeal behind this loop of pressing buttons on your skills bar which is just a fancy stats check?

It doesn't take finesse or skill, like objective-based, team shooters. It's all math and running the right numbers. Like chess, but with pretty colors and shapes. I understand that raids need a lot of coordination and the right party composition to cover all of your bases (are belong to us), but the gameplay loop is just a sequence of timed button presses. Maybe I'm being retarded and all games are, in fact, just a sequence of well-timed button presses, but I just don't see the appeal outside of an RPG story experience (those I do).

I don't play MMORPGs. Can you please explain the appeal behind this loop of pressing buttons on your skills bar which is just a fancy stats check?

It doesn't take finesse or skill, like objective-based, team shooters. It's all math and running the right numbers. Like chess, but with pretty colors and shapes. I understand that raids need a lot of coordination and the right party composition to cover all of your bases (are belong to us), but the gameplay loop is just a sequence of timed button presses. Maybe I'm being retarded and all games are, in fact, just a sequence of well-timed button presses, but I just don't see the appeal outside of an RPG story experience (those I do).
I and the millions of losers like the idea of working on your character(s) mindlessly trying to get the best gear, farm gold, completing the weekly activities, etc...

Seeing the numbers splash after a heal or dps is very addictive and satisfying.

When I leave the WoW, I enter the real world again where I'm fuckin miserable.

I and the millions of losers like the idea of working on your character(s) mindlessly trying to get the best gear, farm gold, completing the weekly activities, etc...
Basically, the same drivers and motivators of human greed in the world. More and more without any real purpose or limit.

Seeing the numbers splash after a heal or dps is very addictive and satisfying.
Dopamine, essentially.

When I leave the WoW, I enter the real world again where I'm fuckin miserable.
Yeah, that's why video games are a wonderful escapism.

Tbh, I was hoping for a more sophisticated rationale behind playing MMORPGs, but thank you the answer, regardless. I play video games for a lot of reasons - escapism being one of them - but I usually have very specific reasons why I choose to play specific games or play games of certain genres.

My reasons for playing the Mass Effect series, for example, are nothing close to the reasons why I play Rainbow Six Siege. They're both essentially leisure activities and coping to pass the time and relax, but beyond the surface level it's more complex.

I played WoW a lot. I have a Timelost Proto Drake.

haven't played in years though.

Basically, the same drivers and motivators of human greed in the world. More and more without any real purpose or limit.

Dopamine, essentially.

Yeah, that's why video games are a wonderful escapism.

Tbh, I was hoping for a more sophisticated rationale behind playing MMORPGs, but thank you the answer, regardless. I play video games for a lot of reasons - escapism being one of them - but I usually have very specific reasons why I choose to play specific games or play games of certain genres.

My reasons for playing the Mass Effect series, for example, are nothing close to the reasons why I play Rainbow Six Siege. They're both essentially leisure activities and coping to pass the time and relax, but beyond the surface level it's more complex.
Yea I like playing first person shooters sometimes too. I remember playing counter-strike 1.5 and 1.6 back in the early to mid 2000s. Now those were the fuckin days to be gaming.

CS was the big rage back then. Nothing even came close. There was SOCOM in PS2 but that wasn't first person shooter. And all of my normie IQ'd high school friends thought that SOCOM was the best thing ever. Until I showed them CS. Every single person I introduced CS to got hooked on it. Always. It was and still is super addictive.

When I first introduced CS to my cousin, he got pissed off after me after trying it out for the first hour or two. He was just playing the training mission and said this was it? and started bitching and moaning like a motherfucker. Then I introduced him to multiplayer and next thing you know after a week, the guy was playing 8+ hours a day on de_dust, de_dust2, iceworld, etc....

Last edited:
Haven't played wow since cataclysm. And JFL @ being a stereotypical wow playing ricecel. You deserve your inceldom.

Haven't played wow since cataclysm. And JFL @ being a stereotypical wow playing ricecel. You deserve your inceldom.
Whenever I go on discord for raiding it seems most players are white.

I only started playing since the beginning of the pandemic a year ago. I forgot how addicting it was.

Its one of the best mindless time killing copes ever ngl.

Don't get me wrong, I try to gymmaxx, clothesmaxx as much as I can but it still doesn't work in SF. I even try to locationmaxx occasionally driving out to Sacramento or Antioch (red Trump counties in the inland areas). It works a bit better out there as foids arent as stuck up but it still a struggle.

Im a classiccel but I hyped for Burning Crusade

ppl still play wow? wow lol, I remember playing it with koreans in college in 2008

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back