Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Any of you feel older than you should?

• Thread starter DrunkDegenerate
  • Start date
DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
I really think the blackpill and celibacy, as well as almost complete isolation have taken a toll of me. Stages of life that take a normal person more than 20 years to move to, I achieved within less than a year. At first I was hopeful, then I was angry, then I wanted to do something drastic (you know what I mean), then I just took everything as a joke but now...
Now I think I finally understand life, and take it peacefully. There is still rage in some places, some toxicity and hatred, some desires to actually impact the world, but overall I will go as far to say as I think I am more content than most chads even.
Maybe I'm just coping, but I feel like I understand what it's like to be 70+ years old, and yet I only am about to graduate from HS.
Who knows, maybe all the sadness I endured made me at least a tiny bit wiser.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's where the term "wizard" comes from. When one is left alone with his thoughts and is isolated for a long time, he has to adapt by self-reflecting. You either get a tiny bit wiser (maybe more) by doing this, or become very angry and cynical - something that Elliot did.

In some ways I feel older, but it's strange, as I felt the same way I do now almost a decade ago. I'm fairly certain that in my case I've felt detached from other people for a good part of my life, and in some ways I haven't mentally aged at all in a considerable amount of time.

I used to feel like this. Now I don't even know anymore. Old people aren't wiser, that's just what we think when we're young. They just experienced more shit, and so have "wisdom", but they mentally stay the same as when they were our age, or even less. I don't even know anymore how I feel like now. I will get a "meaningful job" ironically one day to pretend I'm finally settling and become "a grown man" ... What a joke. Like most of us here, my whole life was like an ironic joke anyway.

I used to feel like this. Now I don't even know anymore. Old people aren't wiser, that's just what we think when we're young. They just experienced more shit, and so have "wisdom", but they mentally stay the same as when they were our age, or even less.
Old people do not have wisdom or any intellect that will help us.. they come from the past where there was insane amounts of communities that helped each other to grow and no information super highway to whore people on. No anonymity on a worldwide accessible forum. No way to know anybody outside of the country or even see outside the country other than in newspapers, books or in the army. They won't have experienced what we ourselves have experienced when we were their age.. they honestly think that it's our own fault for the way we are because they still want to believe that it is like the past today. They are wrong and times have changed. Harsh times create Strong men. Strong men create Good times. Good times create Weak men. Weak men create Harsh times.

I feel like I'm 36.

I feel like a child due to my virgin state.

Aye, I've always felt older than my age. Tbh last time when I felt young was over 6 years ago when I was 15. Since then, I've been feeling old, terribly old. It's already too hard to bear life anymore. But God hates me so much that he won't even kill me.

I can relate to this. In some ways I've always felt way older than I really am, and more than that ashamed of my older-age. There's this world-weariness that is embedded in me that makes it impossible to keep up with the liveliness of my peers. Since I'm reaching middle-age that is changing, since everyone around me are also turning into depressed sloths.

Aside from that I kind of worship youth. I don't idealize it, but there's a feeling of loss that comes with aging; there really are no benefits to getting old. And I suppose our culture is extremely youth-focused, so I've probably been influenced by that.

But socially, and especially sexually, I feel like a little kid. I don't feel in control in my life at all. I have no experience.

Whenever someone asks me my age I instinctively lie about it. Sometimes I'll go higher, sometimes lower; I try to read their reaction to see how old I look.

The way I describe myself is as an 'elderly-adolescent.'

Last edited: