Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any non-Abrahamic religiouscels here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
Most religious users seem to be either Muslim or Christian, any other groups on here like Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Chinese folk religion etc? Why do you practice the religion, was it just because you were raised with it or did you look into it yourself and did it resonate with you?

Not practising any religion, but my beliesf are into dharmic side. And so waifu could be good with similar beliefs. Place I live is catholic, and was catholic in past, but dropped that because to narrowminded for me, and dishonorable, incompatible with santctity of enlightened waifu

Not practising any religion, but my beliesf are into dharmic side. And so waifu could be good with similar beliefs. Place I live is catholic, and was catholic in past, but dropped that because to narrowminded for me, and dishonorable, incompatible with santctity of enlightened waifu
Its a shame your intae little girls rather than little boys. Otherwise being a catholic priest might of been your perfect vocation.

curries are hindu

Religion ranking

Lol imagine being a christian and having respect for Buddhism and hinduism
I'd remove Hinduism tbh, old image, but some Buddhists are genuinely based.

Most religious users seem to be either Muslim or Christian, any other groups on here like Hindus, Buddhists, Zoroastrians, Chinese folk religion etc? Why do you practice the religion, was it just because you were raised with it or did you look into it yourself and did it resonate with you?
I'm more of a free thinker but I believe in some spiritual force in the universe. Paganism is fascinating but many professed pagans fall into the same logical holes abrahamics do. I can't commit to any one religion but don't think I can call myself an agnostic or atheist.