Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Any multiplayer games to vidyamaxx?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
All I do in my life is wageslaving and rotting.

I could use my free time to vidyamaxx preferable a competitive multiplayer game.
To become one of the best you know? To absolutely destroy normies in that game.

But the big question is, what game?
"Older" games like CS:GO or popular MOBA's already have an established player base.
There is no way to catch, also these games are probably slowly dying.

I play baseball online

Not sure man. There is a lot of them out there.

Ring of elysium

I spent a very short time in 2b2t and I got to experience the wonder and horror that is this server. Mostly, I was wandering through the desolate wasteland of death and destruction that is spawn. Reliving multiple lives of running from withers long forgotten and following the footsteps of other doomed souls, I didn't think I would ever see a tree or food ever again.Alas, I found a lonly, neglected road, once built by a hero of this god forsaken wasteland. I began to see remnants of trees, signs of hope and thanks. First there was a tree, then a forest. I found myself starving yet thankful to have at least seen a sign that life still exists here. I left the road and started wandering through the forest, following slabs of cobble going nowhere but somewhere. Then I beheld the most beautiful sight I had seen yet. A destroyed farm. A few watermelon grew from the molested soil and a few stalks a wheat scattered around. Some ready to harvest and some just recently planted. I knew then that there were countless others, just like me. I took my fill, planted what I took plus few more and continued my journey.

That's when I met him, the man in blue armor. He was friendly at first as I knew he would be, offered a bed, a stack of golden apples. I knew it was too good to be true but I held on to a sliver of hope that I might be spared. The man watched me frantically search for a enderchest but to no avail. I knew my time was nigh. I was his doomed play thing. Like a cat playing with a mouse. After what felt like days of running, bringing myself back to the brink of starvation, having lost my way with the blue devil following one step behind, I couldn't take any more. I had become to weary. I dug my hole, placed my bed, and slept.I will never seen the sunlight again.I will never exit the 1x1 eternal hell that I have been imprisoned in.This is my story, and this is my end.

I owe my downfall to Woodchuck, Mr_MegaAwesome, 2b2t_veteran, and most of all, my own naivety.

I don't play games anymore, plus with drm shit like denuvo games takes incredibly long time to be cracked.I suck at multiplayer games so I always end up cheating and getting banned. Right now I'm playing ghost recon wildlands a 2017 not so great single player game from Ubisoft.I can't play games with too much storyline

League of legends. You can play with optical rape ans hopefully me once I get my eyes back.

I owe my downfall to Woodchuck, Mr_MegaAwesome, 2b2t_veteran, and most of all, my own naivety.
mogs shakespeare with ability to convey drama and intensity

Apex legends is ok

Mordhau and Bannerlord.

My favorites so far are speedrunners, pokemon sword, crash team racing, risk of rain 2, friday the thirteenth, and mario maker 2. Other games that are good but I haven't tried online yet are diablo 3 and overwatch.

Multiplayer game to destroy normies? Maybe try league of legends, H1Z1, or Warframe tbh

im only playing modern warfare and warzone rn

valorant is a new one, i'd suggest you get into it while everyone is on the learning curve

Any source first person shooter you would destroy in. Fistful of frags, Battlegrounds 3, etc. I picked up those games and got first place on leaderboard in like 10 mins. I only play old established games besides those though like Age of empires and eu4. Brawlhalla you can also play very well (it's super smash bros but steam). You could kick some ass there but it can be competetive.

I played cod mw when I was a teen, I normally don't play multiplayer cuz I am slow reflexcel. However I like playing indie games :feelsohh: recently played little nightmares and cuphead :feelsohh::feelsohh:

valorant is a new one, i'd suggest you get into it while everyone is on the learning curve
Interesting, I will check that out.
Any source first person shooter you would destroy in. Fistful of frags, Battlegrounds 3, etc. I picked up those games and got first place on leaderboard in like 10 mins. I only play old established games besides those though like Age of empires and eu4. Brawlhalla you can also play very well (it's super smash bros but steam). You could kick some ass there but it can be competetive.
I spend hundreds of hours in old source games, they are pretty cool ngl.
I never played it, do you recommend it?
Yeah, it is very complex and you can spend a lot of time there.
Why did you ask then? :feelskek: But path of exile is also based.
Dunno, I sadly never really got into MOBA games.
I tried my best with LoL and Dota 2, but I got bored after a couple of hours.

I played cod mw when I was a teen, I normally don't play multiplayer cuz I am slow reflexcel. However I like playing indie games :feelsohh: recently played little nightmares and cuphead :feelsohh::feelsohh:
Little Nightmares is so good. Will you be getting Little Nightmares 2 when it comes out? Also Cuphead is great but I'm ngl it's probably too hard for me to finish completely

Little Nightmares is so good. Will you be getting Little Nightmares 2 when it comes out? Also Cuphead is great but I'm ngl it's probably too hard for me to finish completely

Yes, I would tbh, I like indie horror and in general indie games. They are short and fun and the Devs are really passionate about their projects.

I used to play OG donkey Kong (1,2,3) when I was young with my dad :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: fuck man I miss those times

Yes, I would tbh, I like indie horror and in general indie games. They are short and fun and the Devs are really passionate about their projects.

I used to play OG donkey Kong (1,2,3) when I was young with my dad :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: fuck man I miss those times
Have you heard about Carrion? Reverse indie horror game where you play as the monster - looks so good

Playing video games with my parents are some of the best memories I have from my childhood, too bad it all went by so fast

Have you heard about Carrion? Reverse indie horror game where you play as the monster - looks so good

Playing video games with my parents are some of the best memories I have from my childhood, too bad it all went by so fast

No man, I free these days (thanks to corona I got some free time now) but usually I work a lot, my uni chore and study just take so much time and on top of that gymcelling every day leave me with no free time, life is so fucked up man just going by the formula of One day at a time.

Multi...player.... what's that?
You mean a game with multiple players as in lives? A lot of games have multiple lives to start with.
Super Mario games, Sonic games, some racing games have lives or infinite continues if you failed the race, crash bandicoot games.
There are plenty of multi player games.

Oh, you mean games where you play with other people? I don't play that gay shit. I only play single player games.

No man, I free these days (thanks to corona I got some free time now) but usually I work a lot, my uni chore and study just take so much time and on top of that gymcelling every day leave me with no free time, life is so fucked up man just going by the formula of One day at a time.
O fuark, respect for tryingtomakesomethingofyourlife-maxxing tbh. I gave up after my dad lost his business I worked at. NEET since

i play roblox unironiccally

O fuark, respect for tryingtomakesomethingofyourlife-maxxing tbh. I gave up after my dad lost his business I worked at. NEET since

Thanks man, NEETing is a nice cope for Nihilist tbhtbh you should learn some forex trading or some programming. Having a steady steam of passive income is blissful ngl.
Being a trust fund NEET is my ultimate fantasy, I'd even reduce my lifespan by 20 years just to live that type of lifestyle.

tfw- not Dan Bilzerian :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Multi...player.... what's that?
You mean a game with multiple players as in lives? A lot of games have multiple lives to start with.
Super Mario games, Sonic games, some racing games have lives or infinite continues if you failed the race, crash bandicoot games.
There are plenty of multi player games.

Oh, you mean games where you play with other people? I don't play that gay shit. I only play single player games.
Based, but if feels good to kill normies (in Call of Duty) and hearing them rage and swirl insults at you through their mics

Half Life 2 deathmatch is legit. Only $3.99.

haven't been that into vydiah recently