Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any incels on this forum caught COVID?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Ive been hoping to get infected for a while because its a win win but its hard when you have no friends to attend parties that have infected people with

I do everything to maximize my chances, only wear a mask where its required, dont put it over my nose if I do, dont really wash my hands after shopping

Its over tbh, even the killer virus is rejecting me

No because it doesn't exist

Dont forget to lick your palms and touch everything in public

How could an incel catch covid? You can't catch covid when you LDAR.

I got it, but it was asymptomatic

I also want to get the virus

No, don't know anyone that got it either

Most of us are shut ins so no

No way to know whether I have had it.

Chad if you get it

@FrustratedWhiteMale was old and lived in nyc.:feelscry:

We need to make a memorial for @FrustratedWhiteMale and @wandercamp

I got it, but it was asymptomatic
Brutal. Second wave is coming in a couple months. Hope you are healthy enough to survive coronafoid

Ive been hoping to get infected for a while because its a win win but its hard when you have no friends to attend parties that have infected people with

I do everything to maximize my chances, only wear a mask where its required, dont put it over my nose if I do, dont really wash my hands after shopping

Its over tbh, even the killer virus is rejecting me

Same here.
Covid is really booming where I live, but no matter what I do, I'm unable to get it.
People here live like cockroaches so it would be rather easy to spread the infection, but no matter what I try there seems to be no way to get it.
I touch everything everywhere, touch people, stand close to them, rub my face frequently, also don't wash, but it has been 4 months - nothing.
I agree this would be a win-win situation.

Too healthy to have symptoms but probably.

Yes tbh, there has been.