Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Any ideas about lengthening of torso at puberty?

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
I'm 5'9,but my torso is short af and makes me look like im short when I sit and it's not good overall. Is there anything I can do to lengthen it? I saw how some guys had growth spurt and their torso long now,they even got scars from stretching at spine, so it's mostly genetics but anyway.

The Spanish Inquisition.

european-history-spanish-inquisition-250x150.jpg

im so depressed over my league ban that i cannot sleep...

The Spanish Inquisition.

european-history-spanish-inquisition-250x150.jpg

Imagine you order this over amazon and assemble it in your room and one day while youre stretching like this somebody walks in on you

Imagine you order this over amazon and assemble it in your room and one day while youre stretching like this somebody walks in on you

Just Inquisitionmaxxing bro

increase testosterone
Thanks for the advice, i thought about it, because it sounds as legit as it supposed to. But man, u know, how the fuck can i increase my testo levels in this chemical-feminised world to get such a massive growth spurt. Seems more like if u had good prenatal t and have normal through your puberty u'll get your torso anyway. Is it possible to make your hormones to a degree when thay can affect body like that without roids?

best exercises would be : sprinting, skipping, swimming, and stretching, and sleeping 8 hrs a day
Thanks for the advice. Just some questions:
1) I saw some studies which say that stretching make your muscles longer only for a short period of time. Only inquisition (long time "exercises") can make results permanent. But what about skeleton? P.S. sounds good for you anyway, so good advice.
2) 8 hrs enough? Should i sleep more?
3) Should i sleep at my back or it's ok if i don't do this? It's quite uncomfortable and i heard that it can lead to sleep paralysis (it's scary as fuck :D)

Thanks for the advice, i thought about it, because it sounds as legit as it supposed to. But man, u know, how the fuck can i increase my testo levels in this chemical-feminised world to get such a massive growth spurt. Seems more like if u had good prenatal t and have normal through your puberty u'll get your torso anyway. Is it possible to make your hormones to a degree when thay can affect body like that without roids?
work out, eat a good diet and sleep alot. thats the only thing that will significance improve your testosterone

work out, eat a good diet and sleep alot. thats the only thing that will significance improve your testosterone
Ok, i got it. Only question now - is it ok if i'll do callisthenics with some additional weight (later) or i need gym?

Thanks for the advice. Just some questions:
1) I saw some studies which say that stretching make your muscles longer only for a short period of time. Only inquisition (long time "exercises") can make results permanent. But what about skeleton? P.S. sounds good for you anyway, so good advice.
2) 8 hrs enough? Should i sleep more?
3) Should i sleep at my back or it's ok if i don't do this? It's quite uncomfortable and i heard that it can lead to sleep paralysis (it's scary as fuck :D)
1)it takes dedication and you have to do it long term. your main focus is stretching the "tendons" (where bone and muscle meet). Hanging from a pull-up bar for 30 secs routinely is best for your upper body i forgot to mention.
2) 7-8 hours is good enough. plenty of water and vitamin D too helps
3) Yes I was going to mention this. It decompresses your spine so its good if you do it over time for better posture. Sleep flat on your back, but if you are scared of pain, put a pillow under your lower body and another pillow under your knee caps for support.

Ok, i got it. Only question now - is it ok if i'll do callisthenics with some additional weight (later) or i need gym?
calisthenics is a good start. it doesnt matter as long as you are lifting heavy

Thanks Yoyo and Popbob, for now I have no questions, maybe some will appear later.

just constantly overdose on hgh then youll grow to 7 feet tall