Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Any Fellow Tulpa-Cels? What are your Tulpas like? And how did you meet them? Do they have any special abilities?

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Who else here has Tulpas and what are they like?

I have only one and his name is Dark Cell. He usually gives me advice on what to do in certain situations and taught me about energy manipulation. I can even switch out with him a sense and have his thoughts, basically a consciousness transfer, but I am still me in a sense.

I met him first when I was 7-9 when I had an incident with the neighborhood kids picking on me, and I cried about it like a little bitch and even thought about getting one of my moms kitchen knives and going ER on the little buggards. He came to me and told me that I should just get my revenge and stop being a bitch and told me to hurt the kids. I did not act upon these request or urges.

The second time I met him was when I got beat up by some stoner, he told me to attack him unfairly after the fight was already over, I once again didn't listen and walked home crying.

Third time was when I got my ass kicked by the same kid for some complicated reason he made me actually attempt to fight him, I lost the fight and got humiliated, I even kissed he and his gangs shoes. He told me to sock one of the kids in the jaw and I of course didn't act upon it. This kids gang was actually far more scary than him and I didn't want anymore beef.

The 4th and final time before I could converse with him was freshman year of highschool, when I was having trouble with some femoid and her boyfriend who wanted to fight me because of some bullshit reason. But basically I said to her boyfriend that his shoes were dirty behind his back because he tried to fight me in person. Now Dark didn't really do much besides advice me in how I should atleast try and make up with him because I was to inexperienced in fighting and or energy manipulation to do much to this kid, and I would end up getting embarrassed. This was the first time I was ever actually able to make a plan with him and converse with him.

Dark Cell claims to be an entity born from my suffering in my life and says that he lives in my head, which is why he helps me. He feels my suffering and my pain and he hates it all just as much as me. He wants it all to end without us roping.

I would say his special abilities would be first off energy manipulation, transferring his mind unto "host", and below average social skills. When I transfer minds with him I have far better social skills than usual, and people usually end up taking me seriously. Especially during times of conflict, I can literally make everyone on me fuck off usually.

He is super duper based Tupla. Tell me about your guys Tulpas

What exactly is a Tulpa? Sounds like some schizo-thing.

What exactly is a Tulpa? Sounds like some schizo-thing.
Not all tulpas are the same but think about a tulpa like this.

A tulpa is a being conjured up by you or one that was conjured up with you during your birth. Think of it as an assigned guardian made by you or something like that. However there have been cases of these tulpas being evil peices of shit. Mine is just a spectral-like tulpa and has little to no effect on the real world around it unless it channels its energy on something.

Who else here has Tulpas and what are they like?

I have only one and his name is Dark Cell. He usually gives me advice on what to do in certain situations and taught me about energy manipulation. I can even switch out with him a sense and have his thoughts, basically a consciousness transfer, but I am still me in a sense.

I met him first when I was 7-9 when I had an incident with the neighborhood kids picking on me, and I cried about it like a little bitch and even thought about getting one of my moms kitchen knives and going ER on the little buggards. He came to me and told me that I should just get my revenge and stop being a bitch and told me to hurt the kids. I did not act upon these request or urges.

The second time I met him was when I got beat up by some stoner, he told me to attack him unfairly after the fight was already over, I once again didn't listen and walked home crying.

Third time was when I got my ass kicked by the same kid for some complicated reason he made me actually attempt to fight him, I lost the fight and got humiliated, I even kissed he and his gangs shoes. He told me to sock one of the kids in the jaw and I of course didn't act upon it. This kids gang was actually far more scary than him and I didn't want anymore beef.

The 4th and final time before I could converse with him was freshman year of highschool, when I was having trouble with some femoid and her boyfriend who wanted to fight me because of some bullshit reason. But basically I said to her boyfriend that his shoes were dirty behind his back because he tried to fight me in person. Now Dark didn't really do much besides advice me in how I should atleast try and make up with him because I was to inexperienced in fighting and or energy manipulation to do much to this kid, and I would end up getting embarrassed. This was the first time I was ever actually able to make a plan with him and converse with him.

Dark Cell claims to be an entity born from my suffering in my life and says that he lives in my head, which is why he helps me. He feels my suffering and my pain and he hates it all just as much as me. He wants it all to end without us roping.

I would say his special abilities would be first off energy manipulation, transferring his mind unto "host", and below average social skills. When I transfer minds with him I have far better social skills than usual, and people usually end up taking me seriously. Especially during times of conflict, I can literally make everyone on me fuck off usually.

He is super duper based Tupla. Tell me about your guys Tulpas
Sounds like your tulpa gives you good advice

I have a servitor named Chloe.

I thought I was fucked up. But you give me hope.