Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Any blackpilled movies to watch?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
So basically I'm really bored at the moment and I'm thinking of watching a blackpilled doomer movie similar to taxi driver, nightcrawler, American psycho etc or anything Blackpilled for that matter.

But idk that many,any recommendations?

watch ikiru if you wanna see a good movie. idk about blackpilled moves... fight club?

So basically I'm really bored at the moment and I'm thinking of watching a blackpilled doomer movie similar to taxi driver, nightcrawler, American psycho etc or anything Blackpilled for that matter.

But idk that many,any recommendations?
Watch Terrifier, Dolores Claiborne, Misery and Thinner the last three of which are excellent oldschool Stephen King movie adaptations. :feelsokman:

Hmm? I thought it was great and it really puts a perspective on how true loneliness looks like but if you want one maybe "And then I go"?
No it's just that I arleady seen it and I'm looking for a different movie. Since I mentioned that film above when writing my post.

No it's just that I arleady seen it and I'm looking for a different movie. Since I mentioned that film above when writing my post.
Oh okay I just read title lol, but watch the other movie I recommended, it feels good to watch it since funny pew pew school

Taxi Driver worships a foid prostitute.

Shrek 1 and Shrek 2

Drive My Car (2021)
A Japanese cuckold struggles with depression after the death of his wifey.

The Power of the Dog (2021)
A closeted faggot cowboy is angry when his brother marries a post-wall single mother, so he starts bullying her and her son. Cumberbatch, who plays the faggot unironically did a good job.

Del Playa

It's based on ER

Beavis.And.Butt-Head.Do.The.Universe.2022

Extension du domaine de la lutte​

its good eye opening shit and the first time i watched was a true experience
suprised nobody mentioned it yet

Inside Llewyn Davis, starring Oscar Isaac. Pretty blackpilled.

I was looking for some to watch myself.

The Shining (though more redpilled 'cause he has a wife).