Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Antifa is almost certainly in the process of doxxing this site right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
With most of the major alt-right discords/forums doxxed into oblivion, antifa is looking for its next target. Been noticing a lot of antifa accounts on twitter posting screens of this place, which probably means unicorn riot is dumping the site as we speak. If you think there isn't anything incriminating on here, tell that to people from Iron March who had their lives destroyed from IP only.

If you're a volcel/larping fakecel get out while you can. Us trucels don't have anyone who loves/cares about us so the worst they could do is get us fired from walmart or whatever.

:giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::giga::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

Going to be careful with DMs now.

this is why i dont join any incel discords anymore

With most of the major alt-right discords/forums doxxed into oblivion, antifa is looking for its next target. Been noticing a lot of antifa accounts on twitter posting screens of this place, which probably means unicorn riot is dumping the site as we speak. If you think there isn't anything incriminating on here, tell that to people from Iron March who had their lives destroyed from IP only.

If you're a volcel/larping fakecel get out while you can. Us trucels don't have anyone who loves/cares about us so the worst they could do is get us fired from walmart or whatever.
I've already had doxx put on the internet because of some shit I did that made international news. I'll make those fuckbois famous if they get uppity.

How does one “get out of here”? There is no way to delete the thousands of posts that have been made. Even if you request a ban, it’s all still here.

I can almost guarantee someone on this forum would go ER if that had to happen, they’d have nothing to lose anymore.

I've already had doxx put on the internet because of some shit I did that made international news. I'll make those fuckbois famous if they get uppity.
What international news did you made?

Also :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:

What international news did you made?

Also :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer:
lol hes probobly some nazi who went to charlotessville and got doxxed when the discord leaked and thinks that counts as "making international news"

Leave my copes alone you cuck faggots

Hope you antifa cucks don't mind jailbait Instagram models.

>doxxing people who legit have nothing to lose
This just cements that leftists are enemies of our cause, and leftist incels are traitors to us and the blackpill. I already have dox on several leftists and antifa that live in Los Santos. If we get doxxed, we need to CHOose and dox random antifa leftists in GTA V. Target bars and the flophouses where they stay.

Remember boyos, break the high score in GTA V. Better to get wasted than busted.

As former nazi punk I spit on antifa

OP, you wouldn't happen to have any examples of these accounts would you?

I don't give a shit tbh they can doxx me all i can i don't even go outside of my house or work why should i care

lol hes probobly some nazi who went to charlotessville and got doxxed when the discord leaked and thinks that counts as "making international news"

I was in prison for a hate crime during that shit. I was on the accelerationist train before Tarrant. Charlottesville was pleb shit that scares people off. People followed my lead and others retaliated.

Shit was cash.

XenForo is a huge target. It will get dumped sooner or later. Doesn't really matter as long as you didn't register with an identifying email.

Antifa gets blackpilled, they will join here and we will get sexual communism supported by mainstream media
full

If you think there isn't anything incriminating on here, tell that to people from Iron March who had their lives destroyed from IP only.

What can they do with IP alone? I suppose if I connected to some website under antifa's control from the same IP I use to access .co I might be fucked, but I wouldn't ever want to go to any site run by somebody from antifa.

IMO as long as you (A) don't use your .co username anywhere else, (B) don't use the same e-mail to sign up for .co as other sites, (C) don't post anything that could be connected to your IRL identity or other online accounts, and (D) never use the .co discord server then you should be safe.

we live rent free in antifa heads

I was in prison for a hate crime during that shit. I was on the accelerationist train before Tarrant. Charlottesville was pleb shit that scares people off. People followed my lead and others retaliated.

Shit was cash.
kill all nazis

Like I care, I got nothing to lose tbh.

Does that explain the large number of guests we've been getting as of late?

All this internet warrior shit is so cringy.

Fighting le dangerous angry virgins lmfao.

I am scared I might lost my right to be subhuman and not doing shit

Id rlly k what dox means

What does it mean for a site to be doxxed?

I don’t wanna get expelled from school

What can they do with IP alone? I suppose if I connected to some website under antifa's control from the same IP I use to access .co I might be fucked, but I wouldn't ever want to go to any site run by somebody from antifa.

IMO as long as you (A) don't use your .co username anywhere else, (B) don't use the same e-mail to sign up for .co as other sites, (C) don't post anything that could be connected to your IRL identity or other online accounts, and (D) never use the .co discord server then you should be safe.
Why is discord bad?

I want to lose my job.
Even prison would only be an improvement to my life.

That's why I don't post almost anything about my location, age or irl info.
Also
Whoever shuts down this website has declared war against me and my bros
Incelistan battle 2.0 confirmed. My pimphand is ready
20200120 161845

Literally don’t care. I don’t go out anyway so I don’t give a shit. My friends already know I’m an incel and I have no intention of applying for jobs.

Do they really believe Incels are Fascists? What the fuck.
Incels would be one of the first groups to go under Fascism.

Cloudflare protects our site. We'll be fine.

Beeing a khhv subhuman in 2020 is literally punishable by public shaming and beatings from Antifa death squads, jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back