Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Antifa is almost certainly in the process of doxxing this site right now

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
lol hes probobly some nazi who went to charlotessville and got doxxed when the discord leaked and thinks that counts as "making international news"

Nailed it

I was in prison for a hate crime during that shit. I was on the accelerationist train before Tarrant. Charlottesville was pleb shit that scares people off. People followed my lead and others retaliated.

Shit was cash.

Sound like something a bluepilled cuck would do:feelsUgh:
kill all nazis

Agreed

Discord literally gave the Identity Evropa server to unicorn riot, probably the charlottessville one too.
How is that bad? What can they find out about us?

I was in prison for a hate crime during that shit. I was on the accelerationist train before Tarrant. Charlottesville was pleb shit that scares people off. People followed my lead and others retaliated.

Shit was cash.
Did you beat up a black guy or something? Or did you just posted something hateful online or called somebody n word or something racist.

How was prison?

imagine having something to lose

How is that bad? What can they find out about us?
Its not bad, fuck nazis, they deserve it

the point is that the .co discord is public. All it takes is one person to email discord about it and they'll pass it right off to antifa like they did the others

imagine using discord

Its not bad, fuck nazis, they deserve it

the point is that the .co discord is public. All it takes is one person to email discord about it and they'll pass it right off to antifa like they did the others
Discord gave personal information to antifa? Isn't that illegal?

Imagine if incels had the same amount of organization.

Lmao imagine being rejected by society never having a family being an outcast all ur life is a hatecrime <.<

What political groups have a higher percentage of incels than Antifa?

Are bluepilled incels and low tier normie cucks really our greatest enemy? We know it ain't the foids who are doxxing anyone.

How does one “get out of here”? There is no way to delete the thousands of posts that have been made. Even if you request a ban, it’s all still here.
its over

I honestly don't care tbh. They can blow it out of their ass.
I've already had doxx put on the internet because of some shit I did that made international news. I'll make those fuckbois famous if they get uppity.
I genuinely want to know what you did now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back