Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another summer passed by in the blink of an eye and all I did was rot

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
It instantly turned cold now, and it will likely start snowing in a few weeks. Still a KHHV :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope::fuk:

based and incelpilled

Same here, yet another summer pissed down the drain. :feelsjuice:

I used this summer to finish watching The Wire, honestly, no regrets, but mainly because I'm learning to cope :feelsrope:

It instantly turned cold now, and it will likely start snowing in a few weeks. Still a KHHV :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope::fuk:
Blink of an eye? It was horrendous for me, clearly not fast, hope autumn will be better

I promised myself I would go outside more but I probably spent more time inside than I have any other summer in my entire life.

over for notlivinginanareawithatropicalclimatecels.

Mathew 24
20Pray that your flight [from persecution and suffering] will not be in winter, or on a Sabbath [when Jewish laws prohibit travel]. 21For [d]at that time there will be a great tribulation (pressure, distress, oppression), such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will [again].

22And if those days [of tribulation] had not been cut short, no human life would be saved; but for the sake of the elect (God’s chosen ones) those days will be shortened.

You guys having summer?:feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back