Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Another sleepless night i hate my fucking life

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★
it's almost 6 am and i still can't fall asleep :dafuckfeels:. I have massive farts from KFC which i ate (like 15 chicken bites + sandwich) :giga::feelsohh: and my depression have come back along with anxiety and OCD. Why i'm still alive why i'm still suffering? I haven't got suicidal thoughts for about a week if not longer since i took magic shrooms.. I guess shrooms can cure only normies who were slighty depressed from not having sex in past 2 weeks and not almost 27 years old incel who have no meaning in life and no will to vegetating. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope::blackpill:

Over for EUcels

I know the feeling bro.

Over for EUcels

LaughReally

Over for vegecels.

I also wanked today 5 times (6 if you count failed edging attempt) that's my lifetime record.

I've been having some insomnia too. I usually take long to fall sleep, my father always scolded me for waking up late, but he has the ability to insta-fall asleep while I take half an hour minimum, sometimes one full hour or even two. I also absolutely need to sleep at the very least 7 hours or else I'm zombie mode.

Last edited:
It's 5am here and I can't fall asleep or I'll be too tired. If I stay up for another 2 hours I'll be ok

Its 8 am here I couldn't sleep either
Gotta stay awake to put my schedule back in track

True i also suffer from sleepless nights. About the endless rejections in malls and on college campus. Also the endless shitty memories from highschool. Also about all the wars that america was involved in. Its always a different shitty thought each night