Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another noodlewhore brags about being a white man's whore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

whenever I’m seen walking around with my white partners, I can’t help but feel people’s stares, creating racially biased narratives in their minds about how lucky I am to have found a young, attractive white man

Just lol at noodlewhores, they are truly the niggers of women. Nevermind, that'd be offensive to niggers :feelskek:

@starcrapoo

Asian women and pigskins deserve each other, as both are human trash

JBW strikes ONCE again

Noodlewhores have whitu cockru fever.

I was browsing around live stream videos of noodlewhores in China. All of them use filters. Every single one.

It all looks the same and cartoonish.

Sad and pathetic. They really do hate their natural looks.

If it ain't the filters its the ridiculous eye surgeries, face shaving, skin lightening, etc... It just doesn't look natural and they're still ugly rofl.

ling ping ching chong withu cocku onry

100% non-sense feminist noodle whore article.

First:
So-called “yellow fever” is real, discreet and imbued in our collective consciousness. [...]. As an East Asian woman, these are red alert flags for me: abort mission.
Is mad at men with yellow fever.
While I have previously dated Asian men, I slowly found myself becoming more attracted to white men
But developed herself white cock fever
there will always be this little voice inside your head telling you that you could be replaced by another woman with the same physical features. I shouldn’t have to tell you that the depersonalisation of East Asian women is extremely damaging
The true reason why she hates yellow fever so much. The men could easily replace her with another rice foid looking exactly the same.

Asian women and pigskins deserve each other, as both are human trash
Tbf I don't really want a noodlewhore (if I had a choice). They're extremely entitled and never trust a who openly throws her own race under the bus

Just be chad and white

Otherwise you are perceived as an asian fetishist weaboo

no comment, just ragefuel i guess.

"I always joke that the reason I date white men is so that I can practise micro-activism – making them aware of their privilege every day that they’re with me. Interracial relationships might always be political, but by opening conversations about the power structures at play, we can work towards changing them."

I haven't had an urge so strong to smash someone's nose in a while. Thanks.

No ramen for me OPe.

So many words to say white dick only.

All these articles seem like absurd fantasies of women who try to act "tough" when they are just cum rags to attractive males. This bitch is trying to fool us into thinking that she interrogates her dates and dumps them based on liking Asian mainstream culture.

Oh I am sorry 6 figure making god of thunder looking chad. You're perfect in every way but you watched DBZ in highschool so we are like over.

Last edited: