Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Another lonely birthday

Cam The Angel

Cam The Angel

23 year old living in a piece of shit trailer
-
Turing 23 still a kissless handholdless friendless girlfriendless virgin. No party no birthday sex no family even giving me a damn text saying happy birthday. Just sitting in my trailer with no friends no family just rotting away.

Happy birthday OP
6mMJz.gif

You’re twenty-three, and this is your first birthday alone? As far back as seventeen I was alone. I even told my mother I despised her for my existance one birthday. Almost caused a divorce, which I’m proud of.

May I ask why you bother getting your hopes up or even celebrate? I'm 35, have not acknowledged any of mine in over 10 years

May I ask why you bother getting your hopes up or even celebrate? I'm 35, have not acknowledged any of mine in over 10 years
i ask myself why i give myself hope every fucking day

i ask myself why i give myself hope every fucking day

Hope is the worst, try just letting that shit go for real. Im at the bottom 24/7 and i'm NEVER let down. I always know what to expect, much better than the pain.

Cheers m8 happy birthday. Here's to another "this'll be the year". :feelzez:

お誕生日おめでとう

Last edited:
Happy Birthday !! I know the feeling.

"Happy" birthday