Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Another Japanese ricecel ascending

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
Ascension is near boyos --

giphy.gif

I used to think VR is lame, after doing some research, I am now pretty much convinced that I need to get a VR waifu.

Yea, sexbots would be cool, if they become more human like, but I don't think that's gonna happen soon.

I'm getting my VR waifu very soon, when is yours?

We all gonna make it brah ...

Pathetic. What has men become to? Using all brain power to invent such bullshit.

i did some research on this and apparently it was just an april fools joke lel. nevertheless, a s c e n s i o n is near

how does one impregnate a vr qt?

Wow, that's completely new level of coping.

Pathetic. What has men become to? Using all brain power to invent such bullshit.
As if we have any choice, this shit is going to get regulated by the Jews & feminazis anyway and will only be available to normies or above.

As if we have any choice, this shit is going to get regulated by the Jews & feminazis anyway and will only be available to normies or above.
i doubt even normies will have it

As if we have any choice

The only choice is to not be pathetic. I mean look at this. Men are using their advanced brain power to create shit. What is this? What have men become to? Why are we in this situation? This cannot be real man.

Last edited:
The only choice is to not be pathetic. I mean look at this. Men ar eusing their advanced brain power to create shit. What is this? What have men become to? Why are we in this situation? This cannot be real man.
Well it is, before It was either rape, rope or go ER for us, but now that technology is advancing in ways we couldn't even imagine a few decades ago, I'd say we should be looking forward to this. hopefully

Ricels sure are the masters of copism.

The only choice is to not be pathetic. I mean look at this. Men ar eusing their advanced brain power to create shit. What is this? What have men become to? Why are we in this situation? This cannot be real man.
clown world, brother, clown world

Japan is a pretty great country, too bad they are trying to make it a multicultural hellhole.

The future so grim and beautiful at the same time. Depressingly comfy

They're gonna have to make you agree to a long list of EULA as well as restricting any rooting or jailbreaking its basically an oversized smart device instead of blue light activating your dopamine receptors and the access to the internet its sex
Think Ghost In the Shell

Well it is, before It was either rape, rope or go ER for us, but now that technology is advancing in ways we couldn't even imagine a few decades ago, I'd say we should be looking forward to this. hopefully

Massive fucking Cope

This is not something I look forward to.

What I would want is for low IQ foids who cant do anything useful, to be rounded up like cattle, be divided and distributed as if they were property.

makes sense that VR gets more advanced than sexdolls. If I have some money I will buy one of those.

I would use it. Better than your hand. I hope they make it extremely realistic.

No, it is pathetic. Instead we should invent flying saucers so females cannot driver licence mogg men anymore.
Just ayylmaomax theory

Massive fucking Cope

This is not something I look forward to.

What I would want is for low IQ foids who cant do anything useful, to be rounded up like cattle, be divided and distributed as if they were property.
We both know this is never going to happen, if anything you're the one coping here, only difference being one of them is real.

men would rather invent this hig iq shit rather then beat women into submission and put them in their place.
How hard is it for all male population to take away foids right and use them as sex slaves buttttt nooooo
these idiots would rather enjoy this pathetic doll.

someone just shoot these ricecels in the head and put them out of their misery. This is just embarrassing

Japan is a pretty great country, too bad they are trying to make it a multicultural hellhole.
They don't have much of a choice, their native population is declining. The workforce isn't coming out of nowhere.

men would rather invent this hig iq shit rather then beat women into submission and put them in their place.
How hard is it for all male population to take away foids right and use them as sex slaves buttttt nooooo

This is exactly what I mean. We could easily overpower any female within a couple of seconds. If every man or at least a majority of men would do this, the world will be different within a couple of days. But no, just waste all the manly brain powert to invent shit, instead of finally put females back to their place.

someone just shoot these ricecels in the head and put them out of their misery. This is just embarrassing

They don't have much of a choice, their native population is declining. The workforce isn't coming out of nowhere.
Destroy your culture and nation by bringing in foreigners so the old people that destroyed your future through their policies can have retirement benefits theory.

Destroy your culture and nation by bringing in foreigners so the old people that destroyed your future through their policies can have retirement benefits theory.
Yeah pretty brutal. At this point, they can't really do much though, unless they revert to patriarchy.

Yes, it's a waste of brain power, but you need to realize if a better alternative was available people won't waste their time and energy over developing this cope.

how does one impregnate a vr qt?
In the future, it will be equipped with a DNA sequencing machine and once you nut, the machine will gobble your cum like a stacy, decode the DNA and send the genetic code to that VR waifu and she will get pregnant with your virtual offspring.

but you need to realize if a better alternative was available people won't waste their time and energy over developing this cope.

A better alternative would be to use all that money to give men some juicy testosterone and growth hormones.

Just ayylmaomax theory

We both know this is never going to happen, if anything you're the one coping here, only difference being one of them is real.
The difference is that your cope is trash. Its VR, it isn't more real than dreaming about enslaving low IQ foids. A fucking machine is jacking you off lmao.

Instead of buying that thing, Ill pay for a high tier hooker instead. With that kind of money, you could literally get a stripper on a lease, have her checked for stds and pay her well to ravage her hole raw. That is certainly better than coping with VR. I'd rather use my own fucking hand before buying that abomination.
In the future, it will be equipped with a DNA sequencing machine and once you nut, the machine will gobble your cum like a stacy, decode the DNA and send the genetic code to that VR waifu and she will get pregnant with your virtual offspring.
Massive fucking Cope

Tbh

Im all for lining up cucks and wasting them with lead while degenerate foids get slapped around and put back in their place.

Last edited:
I will definitely try this one day.

i did some research on this and apparently it was just an april fools joke lel. nevertheless, a s c e n s i o n is near
This beautiful creation is a mere joke? such a shame I finally figured us ricecels will finally get our break but life's cruel hand never ceases to sober me back to reality...

This beautiful creation is a mere joke? such a shame I finally figured us ricecels will finally get our break but life's cruel hand never ceases to sober me back to reality...
it is brutal. however I do think that we will be getting something similar in the future, we already have the technology for sensory haptic vr suits and the other parts dont seem that complex

I hope so brother I just want my waifu to hold me, dakis and merch are great but how do they compete with such advanced technology. Also 183 if you don't mind me asking who is your waifu? my waifu is Aegis or Aigis from Persona 3.
'alongside time exists fate, the bearer of cruelty" Nyx

I want to be part of the matrix where I am a chad in there.

it is brutal. however I do think that we will be getting something similar in the future, we already have the technology for sensory haptic vr suits and the other parts dont seem that complex
oh sorry meant to quote you i am curious to see your answer.

I hope so brother I just want my waifu to hold me, dakis and merch are great but how do they compete with such advanced technology. Also 183 if you don't mind me asking who is your waifu? my waifu is Aegis or Aigis from Persona 3.
'alongside time exists fate, the bearer of cruelty" Nyx
AC1F5692 4CA7 41A2 9BF3 E832F889F4CD

I see brother you have premium taste. I assume you are an acolyte of the church of waifuism as well, such will be the natural fate for more ricecels as it gets worse for us living in the west but I welcome them with open arms!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back