Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Another genetic blackpill - blood type. I have the rarest blood type health risk

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
My blood type is AB -

Less than 1% of the world has my blood.

That means If I ever get in an accident and need blood I will most likely die as they will not spare such rare blood to a cel like me. :feelsrope:

Also I can get a rare trait like this but it means nothing because its just blood flowing in my body so I can't even brag about it being rare.

Any vampirecels out there that want to make me immortal?

Are you mixed race?

My blood type is AB -

Less than 1% of the world has my blood.

That means If I ever get in an accident and need blood I will most likely die as they will not spare such rare blood to a cel like me. :feelsrope:

Also I can get a rare trait like this but it means nothing because its just blood flowing in my body so I can't even brag about it being rare.

Any vampirecels out there that want to make me immortal?
Another reason not to surgerymaxx

I'm not gonna bleed out during surgery JFL.
yE how you gonna let then open you on their sacrifice table like that?
You know surgeons take smoke breaks and dont wash their hands

yE how you gonna let then open you on their sacrifice table like that?
You know surgeons take smoke breaks and dont wash their hands
Yolo

I remember learning in school that its mostly native americans who have AB blood type.

Maybe makes sense if you're eastern European as native americans passed through Siberia to get to America
That's crazy

Some ancient shaman passing through and I am his descendant only to turn out an incel. Dude must be pissed.

Bro AB can get blood from any group but can only give to itself.. its the best bloodgroup to have. 0 is the one who can only get itself

Bro AB can get blood from any group but can only give to itself.. its the best bloodgroup to have. 0 is the one who can only get itself
No that's the + one

I have AB negative the rarest blood.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back