Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Another cucked youtuber making video about this forum

What is it with normies trying to defend people who cry about being objectified? It's the same on cuckism.net as well, they all try and argue that willingly objectifying yourself is somehow more damaging than being ignored and mistreated by almost everyone you come into contact with JFL. I cannot fucking stand humanity.

You are famous now!

Congratulations!

"I'm gonna share a little story: I am not particularly attractive (at least I don't consider myself to be), and I normally just wear jeans and sweaters. This summer, as I had to keep working, I bought a sundress, so I wouldn't die of a heat stroke. First week to wear it (and other similar dresses: long, without sleeves and with a V-neck), I got people staring at my breasts, and even some guy messaged me on my FB to ask for pictures of me wearing the dress. I wasn't doing anything remotely sexual, I was just working. So yeah, if I'm wearing comfortable clothes and doing just normal things and I get sexualized, I'm gonna get mad. And I'm not trying to police people's thoughts, but you don't have to voice out or write all of them. I personally don't need to know if a guy I don't know jacked off with my Instagram pictures. Like, it's not that hard to keep things to yourself."

Poor woman, people wanting to have sex with you :(

My fucking God.

Only reason I'd ever click these videos is if I was featured, but I don't make threads or post anything truly based to warrant a spotlight so not a single view.

You are famous now!

Congratulations!
cope, he's a no one.

Only reason I'd ever click these videos is if I was featured, but I don't make threads or post anything truly based to warrant a spotlight so not a single view.
I didn't go back to the original posts to see how commented on them and made those comments.
"I'm gonna share a little story: I am not particularly attractive (at least I don't consider myself to be), and I normally just wear jeans and sweaters. This summer, as I had to keep working, I bought a sundress, so I wouldn't die of a heat stroke. First week to wear it (and other similar dresses: long, without sleeves and with a V-neck), I got people staring at my breasts, and even some guy messaged me on my FB to ask for pictures of me wearing the dress. I wasn't doing anything remotely sexual, I was just working. So yeah, if I'm wearing comfortable clothes and doing just normal things and I get sexualized, I'm gonna get mad. And I'm not trying to police people's thoughts, but you don't have to voice out or write all of them. I personally don't need to know if a guy I don't know jacked off with my Instagram pictures. Like, it's not that hard to keep things to yourself."

Poor woman, people wanting to have sex with you :(

My fucking God.
:feelsclown: :blackpill:
They were non chads

Why give him attention?

"JUST CHECKING IN ON THE INCELS OHHH BOY!!!"

Guy probably thinks he's actually a Chad JFL

If anyone is interested in what this guy looks like here it is btw.

View: https://youtu.be/hNyf9EAEg8A

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he is one of us in denial.
Also JFL at a fat fuck talking down to us, at the very least given the vid title he might by trying to work on it.

Last edited:
Saw the one on my video thh
I should’ve written about my experience having cancer in my first year of high school and being looked at like a freak everywhere to hammer the point

cuk, by sharing it here; you gave him views

report him :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
based

cuk, by sharing it here; you gave him views
true, but I only posted it because one of my fallen brocels posted this cuck's video before and I wanted to post it so everyone here can have a laugh.
I highly doubt his channel is monetized, so it won't do much for him.

Seems like he’s on his way to getting them respect points! He was a lonely person and now he’s as popular as Chad :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:Dunno why he’s so angry at @shii410 doesnt he know we encourage each other to be confident and learn intellect required to take 50 showers at once.