Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Another coping Cucktear

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

There is absolutely no way you can disagree with this post. Saying that being popular will lead to a better life is like saying grass is green.
But obviously a Cucktear had to be contrarian for no reason.

Brook

Because all college students do is work and study. No parties at all. Just because he specifically wasn't invited to any means that they don't exist.
I used to get mad at just how fucking dumb these people are but i'm beginning to feel more sorry for them than anything.

Grades and a paycheck? I got money and I got brains and I don’t got pussy. Stinks like shit

you can't make childs and teenagers popular on school

the popular ones are always attractive, it's a natural thing, trying to change this is impossible

muh grades and paychecks. Just keep being a boring wagecuck bro, ladies love them!
If I had a son I'd immediately tell him how to slay and become popular and that grades don't matter shit as long as they are decent

you can't make childs and teenagers popular on school

the popular ones are always attractive, it's a natural thing, trying to change this is impossible

I think my entire school had only 4 or 5 actual Chads in the entire 6 years I went there and it was a pretty big school.
The popular people in my school tended to be the rich and sporty guys.

It's gonna be like that:
chad: hey gals, check out my muscles!
gals: *swoon in foidish*
chad: let's go party now, I've got a swimming pool in the backyard, woo hoo!
gals: alright!
it cucks: no time for fun, I'll get thousands of opportunities to socialize in the future, better to prepare for the exam and maybe watch some netflix with female protagonist after I'm done

but popular kids become homeless losers later in life you inkwell! incels become super rich successful billionaires with gold digger wives! :soy:

There is absolutely no way you can disagree with this post. Saying that being popular will lead to a better life is like saying grass is green.
But obviously a Cucktear had to be contrarian for no reason.

View attachment 257154
Because all college students do is work and study. No parties at all. Just because he specifically wasn't invited to any means that they don't exist.
I used to get mad at just how fucking dumb these people are but i'm beginning to feel more sorry for them than anything.

What do redditors know about being functional adults?

Yes, because all that matters in society is being a wageslave nothing else clearly. As long as you wageslave away you'll surely be happy.

Not reading that crap, plus cucks are naturally this naive and brainwashed. This is because feminism convinced these men that women have the same obstacles men have when they don’t and none of the pain they feel can amount to a man’s struggle.

Cucktears think that chads dont't mature into adulthood. The truth is their lifes will be easy mode regardless.

Just because he specifically wasn't invited to any means that they don't exist.
Brutal.

Careers are built through nepotism, lookism, and high social intelligence. Education plays little role in "success" for an adult. Adulthood is truly highschool 2.0. A cucktears user can never admit this because they are losers themselves.

brookshire hathaway got really offended when I enquired about his wife being a landwhale and turns out she's a fat fuck cos he got so defensive and upset lol

r/cucktears and r/foreveralone are both incels in denial

:feelsseriously:
According to these IT cucks the world is a perfect place where everyone is judged by their character and their work ethic. Just like always, they love to state their opinions as if they are facts, but with zero evidence or logic behind them

You can't argue with retarded soys and roasties

brookshire hathaway got really offended when I enquired about his wife being a landwhale and turns out she's a fat fuck cos he got so defensive and upset lol
Oh yeah that dude is a massive insecure loser. Constantly talks about how much better his wife is than him.. on Reddit.
Do you have any pictures of his wife? Pretty sure he posted them on his Reddit profile at one stage.

Oh yeah that dude is a massive insecure loser. Constantly talks about how much better his wife is than him.. on Reddit.
Do you have any pictures of his wife? Pretty sure he posted them on his Reddit profile at one stage.
nah but i did find out that Anvinme gets screamed at by her husband, and posts and cries about it on reddit so much for personality, and moved diffrent countriest just to meet him

but popular kids become homeless losers later in life you inkwell! incels become super rich successful billionaires with gold digger wives! :soy:
Lmao they cope so fucking hard it's insane

nah but i did find out that Anvinme gets screamed at by her husband, and posts and cries about it on reddit so much for personality, and moved diffrent countriest just to meet him
Who would’ve thought.
The amount of subhumans that I laughed at there over the years. Their profiles are always full of surprises.

Who would’ve thought.
The amount of subhumans that I laughed at there over the years. Their profiles are always full of surprises.
There was this hoe called u/potatokimg who kept on screen shotting me and she left her pics in her profile as well as her youtube channel and some guy here doxxed her, I told her to stop screenshotting me "emma" her name and she deleted her account jfl

Yes, because all that matters in society is being a wageslave nothing else clearly. As long as you wageslave away you'll surely be happy.
The thought of wageslaving for the rest of my life depresses me.

JFL @ thinking the reason why anyone is an incel is because his parents didn't teach himhow to throw a party. Parents can help kids looksmax though

There was this hoe called u/potatokimg who kept on screen shotting me and she left her pics in her profile as well as her youtube channel and some guy here doxxed her, I told her to stop screenshotting me "emma" her name and she deleted her account jfl
What a pussy whore. Foids are complete jokes when white knights can't protect them.

Normies only go to college to party

For some reason whores will go to all these parties, fuck meathead chads endlessly left and right at said parties, then go on to convince every guy to betabux
Careers are built through nepotism, lookism, and high social intelligence. Education plays little role in "success" for an adult. Adulthood is truly highschool 2.0. A cucktears user can never admit this because they are losers themselves.
Absolutely.

Grades are fucking useless the CEO will always be a dumb clueless Chad who has no idea what the hell his company even does.
Ragefuel

Last edited:
They're so stupid

Silly inkwells, don't you know chad's going to end up working at a gas station :soy: :soy: :soy: