Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Anonymous Poll] Who would you rather have on the forum: Bluepilled Incel/Truecel or Blackpilled normie/chadlite?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

Bluepilled Incel/Truecel or Blackpilled normie/chadlite?

• Bluepilled feminist 3.5/10 truecel

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Blackpilled misogynistic 6.5/10 chadlite

Votes: 71 73.2%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Bluepilled incel: Thinks looks don't matter, Feminist, has an only fans subscription, SJW, posts on IncelTears, respects women, Thinks Men are privileged, #BelieveAllWomen #MeToo :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: etc etc.

but he's 25yo, 3.5/10 looks and KHHV. basically truecel.

Now, lets get to the next choice.

Blackpilled chadlite/normie: Knows looks matter, misogynist, hates women, anti-SJW, Supports Men's Rights, #RepealThe19th #RemoveWomensRights etc etc.

Same age as the bluepilled truecel (25yo) but he's 6.5/10 looks and may or may not have sex and relationships before.

Who would you rather have on the forum? :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

Last edited:
I know a blackpilled chad been talking to him over discord for 4 months now the amount of pure unhinged blackpill truth he provides is like no other.

This is incels.co not blackpilled.co

its a tie. I don't want normies or bluepillers. most of the internet is for that

I know a blackpilled chad been talking to him over discord for 4 months now the amount of pure unhinged blackpill truth he provides is like no other.
tell me some stories or some brutal blackpill truths from him

tell me some stories or some brutal blackpill truths from him
He made a foid wear a dog collar/choker and eat from a dog bowl while videoing it.
He made this whore beg for his cock online and video'd it and sent it to her boyfriend (normie she was cucking) hes gigabased btw
Another bitch fingered herself on video under the family dinner table and sent it to him.
Hes barely over 20 and got 30-40 bodycount

Blackpill above anything else. This forum would be pointless for me if people couldn't talk about this shit openly.

He made a foid wear a dog collar/choker and eat from a dog bowl while videoing it.
He made this whore beg for his cock online and video'd it and sent it to her boyfriend (normie she was cucking) hes gigabased btw
Another bitch fingered herself on video under the family dinner table and sent it to him.
Hes barely over 20 and got 30-40 bodycount
mogs me

in high school i knew this dude who was low tier normie but somehow got foids. i guess he was super nt

anyway he showed me a pic of her sticking a hair brush up her vagina jfl

mogs me

in high school i knew this dude who was low tier normie but somehow got foids. i guess he was super nt

anyway he showed me a pic of her sticking a hair brush up her vagina jfl
JFL there are so many more stories too.
Funny how men believe women are angels tbh
Yes :chad:. This is incels.co not blackpill.co
Who cares if they dont brag tbh

Blackpill above anything else. This forum would be pointless for me if people couldn't talk about this shit openly.

how the fuck do u tolerate narcissistic "blackpilled" chads that fuck hot girls all day and only preach the blackpill for the sake of ego inflation. makes zero sense unless u are a fakecel larper

how the fuck do u tolerate narcissistic "blackpilled" chads that fuck hot girls all day and only preach the blackpill for the sake of ego inflation. makes zero sense unless u are a fakecel larper
Hes legit hardmaxxed his way from normie to Chad I can respect him.
I plan on ascending from incel/low tier normie to high tier normie too and he gives legit criticism aka he doesnt hold back when he talks about racepill and how hard it is for curries to ascend

@Colvin76 is having a Chad coming out party :feelskek:

I wanna discuss the blackpill here so second option

I plan on ascending from incel/low tier normie to high tier normie too and he gives legit criticism aka he doesnt hold back when he talks about racepill and how hard it is for curries to ascend

Chad worship

You sound like you wanna suck his dick too:feelsseriously:

I plan on ascending from incel/low tier normie to high tier normie too

?? how exactly do u plan on doing this ?

@Colvin76 anyone who chose the first option is already not blackpilled.

Like who tf choose a that much uglier option

I don't think chads who fuck a new rostie once a week can sympathize with incels, but a 5/10 normie nearcel can.

I'll pick a blackpiller than someone bluepilled. At least listening and talking to them won't be like talking to a brick wall that's beyond retarded.

Bluepilled incel: Thinks looks don't matter, Feminist, has an only fans subscription, SJW, posts on IncelTears, respects women, Thinks Men are privileged, #BelieveAllWomen #MeToo :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: etc etc.

but he's 25yo, 3.5/10 looks and KHHV. basically truecel.

Now, lets get to the next choice.

Blackpilled chadlite/normie: Knows looks matter, misogynist, hates women, anti-SJW, Supports Men's Rights, #RepealThe19th #RemoveWomensRights etc etc.

Same age as the bluepilled truecel (25yo) but he's 6.5/10 looks and may or may not have sex and relationships before.

Who would you rather have on the forum? :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
Bluepilledcel for blackpill conversion therapy.

The day chads are allowed to freely post here is the day i leave

Same. I dealt with bluepilled incels throughout my life and I'll tell you this, it's nauseating dealing with bluepilled incels even more so than bluepilled normies and above. I'll never understand bluepilled incels/incels in denial, I'll NEVER understand them. How can you be bluepilled when you've been shat on, socially excluded and refused sex and affection from females for most of your life? So yeah I'd rather deal with blackpilled normies and above, I don't want to associate with them, but it's a lesser of two evils imo.

Same. I dealt with bluepilled incels throughout my life and I'll tell you this, it's nauseating dealing with bluepilled incels even more so than bluepilled normies and above. I'll never understand bluepilled incels/incels in denial, I'll NEVER understand them. How can you be bluepilled when you've been shat on, socially excluded and refused sex and affection from females for most of your life? So yeah I'd rather deal with blackpilled normies and above, I don't want to associate with them, but it's a lesser of two evils imo.
Probably brainwashed by their parents. Also some people just can't face the truth.

we already have fakecels lurking, the bluepilled truecel would probably be banned or harassed so much he wouldn't post

None, but I'd choose the bluepilled incel so we can bully him the fuck out of the forum.

Blackpilled chadlites here would just subtle brag and try to fit in shit posting for years on end before they slip and get banned inevitably but it'll take too long.

Bluepilled trucels. The fucking mogging on this forum is unbearable. Bunch of chadlites constantly subtle bragging aboutbbring 6/10 then pretending 6/10 isn't enough.
Ruins the forum

They both suck but talking to a blackpilled chad would be interesting, talking to a bluepilled incel would be absolute torture

Plenty of chads hate women
full

I could probably have a more genuine and insightful conversation about the blackpill and issues that lonely men face with the bluepiller than a faggot LARPing Chadlite
This is incels.co not blackpilled.co

i could never have any discussion with the first one, so the second tbh. ideally none of these would be good. but the first one would give me so much cancer. the second one would at least be good to discuss with and im sure they would not make others feel bad for their good looks

who would you rather have, uninspiredgyuy1 or frothysolutions

I could probably have a more genuine and insightful conversation about the blackpill and issues that lonely men face with the bluepiller than a faggot LARPing Chadlite
"blackpilled" chadlites come up with interesting "blackpilled" theories like over for sub 8, and 6/10 guys have it as bad as 3/10 guys, and 95% of the world is incels , and if you kissed girls but didn't fuck them you're still truecel, and other fun subtle brags

Cuck fetish if you vote for Chad tbh

Based greycel post. Being blackpilled is more important than being an incel objectively. There is reddit for bluepilled incels. If you start allowing bluepillers here, they'll destroy the site. I'd rather not have either though, but then again, we have chads posting and lurking right now. Do you really notice if they don't talk about it?
Its basically an IRL chadfish. Wish I knew a Chad who could help me out with some blackpill experiments.
The day chads are allowed to freely post here is the day i leave
No you won't. They've been posting here since day one. This is chads.co after all.

Last edited:
Voted for the incel. He'd either get converted or leave so its preferable to option 2, which results in indirect humble brags and normie talk

Good question.

Id vote for the bluepilled truecel. I can't stand good looking people. This place should be for the Sub4 males only. I am Blackpilled so I don't really care about others being bluepilled but seeing Chadlite Sexhavers here is really ragefuel. They should just fuck off and leave us truecels alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back