Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [Anonymous Poll] Who would you rather have on the forum: Bluepilled Incel/Truecel or Blackpilled normie/chadlite?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date

Bluepilled Incel/Truecel or Blackpilled normie/chadlite?

• Bluepilled feminist 3.5/10 truecel

Votes: 26 26.8%
  • Blackpilled misogynistic 6.5/10 chadlite

Votes: 71 73.2%

• Total voters
Bluepilled incel: Thinks looks don't matter, Feminist, has an only fans subscription, SJW, posts on IncelTears, respects women, Thinks Men are privileged, #BelieveAllWomen #MeToo :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: etc etc.

but he's 25yo, 3.5/10 looks and KHHV. basically truecel.

Now, lets get to the next choice.

Blackpilled chadlite/normie: Knows looks matter, misogynist, hates women, anti-SJW, Supports Men's Rights, #RepealThe19th #RemoveWomensRights etc etc.

Same age as the bluepilled truecel (25yo) but he's 6.5/10 looks and may or may not have sex and relationships before.

Who would you rather have on the forum? :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:
I’d leave ASAP if the first option was amidst us

This is incels.co not blackpilled.co
We already have the Second option here, They compose over 50% of the fuckign forum.
Good question.

Id vote for the bluepilled truecel. I can't stand good looking people. This place should be for the Sub4 males only. I am Blackpilled so I don't really care about others being bluepilled but seeing Chadlite Sexhavers here is really ragefuel. They should just fuck off and leave us truecels alone.
I would pick neither, This is not a forum for Cuck SOyboys to spread their bullshit on, it is for the Incels who know what the fuck is going on.

neither but I would rather have a Chad who hates foids and talks about how he abuses and humiliates foids. A bluepilled cuck would just increase my blood pressure

If you chose bluepilled truecel go post in IncelTears for a few weeks and see how far you can cope with their delusion.

I can't stand being mogged by chads/chadlites but I'd rather be in a blackpilled environment.
neither but I would rather have a Chad who hates foids and talks about how he abuses and humiliates foids. A bluepilled cuck would just increase my blood pressure

Why would any blackpilled chad support incels?. It's a zero sum game to him. Our loses are his victories.

Both are okay IMO. Because the more men who are blackpilled, the better. The blackpill must be spread far and wide because the greater the divide between the sex-haver Chads and incels the greater the chances of total societal collapse and revolution.

Neither, both can fuck off
Both are okay IMO. Because the more men who are blackpilled, the better. The blackpill must be spread far and wide because the greater the divide between the sex-haver Chads and incels the greater the chances of total societal collapse and revolution.
This is incels.co, not lookism, they should stick to lookism

Bluepilled ugly guy, he fits the theoretical target audience for this forum. If your looks are above 5, looksmax is the place where you belong.

I'll pick a blackpiller than someone bluepilled. At least listening and talking to them won't be like talking to a brick wall that's beyond retarded.

Easy choice, the black pilled chad/lite/normie

I propose for both sides to rope themselves

Is this a serious question??

He made a foid wear a dog collar/choker and eat from a dog bowl while videoing it.
He made this whore beg for his cock online and video'd it and sent it to her boyfriend (normie she was cucking) hes gigabased btw
Another bitch fingered herself on video under the family dinner table and sent it to him.
Hes barely over 20 and got 30-40 bodycount
suifuel :cryfeels:
@Personalityinkwell

I wouldn’t want any of them but I would have to choose the second because he would be less do a threat to the forum.

I know a blackpilled chad been talking to him over discord for 4 months now the amount of pure unhinged blackpill truth he provides is like no other.

Same, I know a Tyrone through a game and on discord he agrees with all of the blackpills I drop

Good question.

Id vote for the bluepilled truecel. I can't stand good looking people. This place should be for the Sub4 males only. I am Blackpilled so I don't really care about others being bluepilled but seeing Chadlite Sexhavers here is really ragefuel. They should just fuck off and leave us truecels alone.
would you rather have a bluepilled 2/10 or a blackpilled 4/10 who fucked a drunk chick only once and never had a gf?

Oddly specific :feelswhere::feelsEhh:

Hmm tbh I'd rather have the 4/10 guy.
according to @GoffSystemQB he said that getting drunk sex was easier than gfs so i used that as an example

He made a foid wear a dog collar/choker and eat from a dog bowl while videoing it.
He made this whore beg for his cock online and video'd it and sent it to her boyfriend (normie she was cucking) hes gigabased btw
Another bitch fingered herself on video under the family dinner table and sent it to him.
Hes barely over 20 and got 30-40 bodycount
I've never heard of shit this bad but i used to know a chad who literally had girls driving him around and he ate their food at their place almost every day. If a guy can get away with this much then the shit you said doesn't surprise me

Bluepilled tbh atleast the loneliness and pain is real even if denied. Blackpilled chadlites are in abundance on meme social media pages

None of those obviously

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back