Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Animals are better than people

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
-
I like my cat more than any person I’ve ever interacted with. Human beings are fucking cancer tbh.

Animals don’t call me ugly
Animals don’t laugh at me
Animals don’t judge me for being autistic

Animals ftw. 90% of the human population can die in a hole for all I care.

Animals are far better than people

Unless you were raised by other animals (as pets are by humans), it's absolutely retarded to value another species over your own even if you've been bullied for autism. I know this is a popular mindset here but truth is I don't even believe most people when they say that. A big fat cope is what it is, which I guess they realize but still.

Agreed, too bad I'm not attracted to them.

Unless you were raised by other animals (as pets are by humans), it's absolutely retarded to value another species over your own even if you've been bullied for autism. I know this is a popular mindset here but truth is I don't even believe most people when they say that. A big fat cope is what it is, which I guess they realize but still.
Why should I value my own species over animals when my own species has brought me nothing but pain and suffering for all of my existence?

I was raised by humans but I’m pretty sure they both hate me. My dad even admitted that he thinks I’m a failure.

Animal are real friends and they love you for real.

Why should I value my own species over animals when my own species has brought me nothing but pain and suffering for all of my existence?

I was raised by humans but I’m pretty sure they both hate me. My dad even admitted that he thinks I’m a failure.
I get it. Not to sound condescending but I'm coming at this issue from a deeper place. My senses just scream out to me how unnatural it is. No other social animal on earth thinks that way, even the most beta wolves of the pack don't prefer to spend their time with a flock of birds.
That being said, I would choose to save my beloved cat over a random human stranger given potential jailtime wasn't part of the equation. But you know, muh principles....

Well, they're not smart enough to judge

The Fuhrer approves

I rather 100 normies die than one pigeon.

I rather 100 normies die than one pigeon.
Same tbh.

I care more for spiders than normies. When I see a spider in my house I gently pick him up and let him outside.

Are horses/dogs the true chads?

I was walking down the street yesterday and seen some foid walking her dog, it was a really cute one. It reminded me of all the animals currently going through hell at the hands of us and our industries and I started to tear up out of nowhere, in front of everyone. :feelscry: