Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Analyzing the Incel hitpiece from Vox: Part One

Incels

Incels

-
★★★★★
Vox has also written a hitpiece on the incel community again, specifically targeting our community. They literally think that we're ISIS and that we "recruit" young men into our "movement" which is untrue. This is a lie that they tell to the public so that they can put us in the same category as real terrorists. We don't even know if AM was a part of the incel community at all. He referenced 4chan in his post and I even dispute the validity of the Facebook post to this day. I know for a fact that he wasn't from the incel community and that he never identified as one.

I'm going to go down this article and dispute most of the points that are mentioned in it, and I will respond to every point with my own response. Let's start.

At the beginning of the article, they tell the story of this person named ReformedIncel.

The teenager, now a man who uses the handle “ReformedIncel” to keep his internet history out of his offline life, recalls the online incel world of the 1990s and 2000s fondly. It was a welcoming place, one where men who didn’t know how to talk to women could ask the community’s female members for advice (and vice versa). It was, he told me, “kind of an SJW [social justice warrior] community.”

The alarm bells in my head are already ringing right now. I don't think this person was ever an incel by the way the article frames it. I have heard about the older incel communities back in the 1990s and 2000s. This person could be a victim of the Vox media spin so they could have taken him out of context too, so I won't judge too much. He would have found out pretty quick that women are the worst people to ask for dating advice from. Women are known for being non-confrontational and they will tell you a lie to make you feel better about yourself. This community doesn't sound like a very productive one to me.

I'm going to skip through the part about they talk about the Van attack and address this other part where ReformedIncel responds to the attack.

“Rage,” ReformedIncel says, “has completely taken over.”

What do you expect, ReformedIncel? I don't support violence against anyone at all, but I do understand the anger and frustration. Vox and other media outlets ignored the issues that men have been facing for the past 20 years, and continued to push feminist ideology. Feminism has slowly taken over society and the gynocentrism is worse than it ever has been before in history. People are going to continue to ignore this problem until it's too late and society collapses. It's not only rage, it's helplessness. We're unable to change our situation, no matter what we do. They claim they if we stop venting our feelings on a online forum, that we can get a girlfriend, which is funny.

In the year since Toronto, I’ve followed the incel movement closely, reading its websites and subreddits regularly. I’ve spoken with more than a dozen current and former incel forum posters, including two site administrators, and acquired logs of an incel chat room from around the time of the Toronto attack.

What I’ve found is more than just a community twisted into a grotesque parody of its original shape. I’ve found a story of how the deepest prejudices in a society can take purchase in new settings due to technology — transforming not only online spaces but real lives and potentially even the trajectory of our politics.

A "grotesque parody" is just your opinion and not anything that's based in fact. The older communities do not sound very productive if they have allowed women, as allowing women into a forum for an experience that is exclusive to men only causes problems and only undermines the mission of the community. If women want to help incels out, they should start by dating them. Most of us don't have any sexual experience, so helping them out by being in an actual relationship with them will go a long way in helping, rather than giving crappy drive-by advice and platitudes to incels that have no use for them.

Your way of solving the "problems" of women is hurting young men to the point where it's probably impossible to fix the problems at this point without major reform or some sort of societal collapse before attempting to do so.

But the focus on incels as potential killers risks missing a more subtle threat: that they will commit acts of everyday violence ranging from harassment to violent assault, or simply make the women in their lives miserable.

Yet incels are not merely an isolated subculture, disconnected from the outside world. They are a dark reflection of a set of social values about women that is common, if not dominant, in broader Western society. The intersection between this age-old misogyny and new information technologies is reshaping our politics and culture in a way we may only dimly understand — and may not be prepared to confront.

How can you spin an article about incels into complaining about women being harassed? It seems like all they talk about is women being harassed. Even in this huge article, I don't see anything about men being harassed for their looks or anything about mens hardships at all. I guess Vox conveniently leaves out the part about IncelTears constantly mocking incels and men that are virgins. Psychology Today even states that 20% of men are sexually harrassed at work and it's not taken seriously. This is only more proof that Vox is playing defense for feminism and far-left ideology and isn't a news outlet to be taken seriously.

You didn't want to understand the issues and problems that men presented to you. You decided to run with the feminist narrative of women harassment. Women consider an ugly guy asking them out as harassment nowadays so I don't take that seriously and many other people don't either. This article even states "If you're not SURE the answer is yes, don't ask her out." so this only proves my point.

It was a crushing blow, and Abe turned to the internet for support. He found incel communities on Reddit, ones that helped reaffirm his belief that his looks were responsible for his terrible dating experience. The subreddits, he tells me, showed him “how manipulative some women can be when seeking validation” — that they are, in his words, “emotional tampons.”

Abe still wishes he had a girlfriend. He writes about wanting simple things, like baking at home with a partner or holding hands while watching a movie. But he doesn’t have much hope that’ll happen to him anytime soon. He spends his time posting near daily on Reddit, frequenting subreddits like r/Braincels (currently one of two main incel forums) and r/ForeverAlone.

“Of course, nobody knows what will happen in the future,” he tells me. “But it looks pretty bleak for me romantically.”

Abe’s experiences seem to be relatively typical for incels. They are overwhelmingly young men and boys with a history of isolation and rejection; they turn to the internet to make sense of their pain.

Those subreddits would be right. If you're an ugly men, women will use you as their emotional tampon. I'm glad that Abe found this out. Don't waste your time with a women that only wants to use you as her emotional punching bag. She looks at you and other ugly men as disposable. She will be able to get another beta orbiter in your place in a snap if you dare challenge her about this. Good on Abe.

We all wish we didn't end up here, but I guess someone has to be at the bottom. I would advise Abe to get off reddit in general because of its bluepilled and PC nature. Braincels isn't going to last much longer and ForeverAlone is neutered to an extreme degree. If you don't agree that women can be FA, you get permanently banned there. We'd be happy to have Abe here.

While there is no rigorous scientific study on incel demographics — the community is deeply hostile to outsiders, particularly researchers and journalists — their forums have conducted informal surveys on the demographics of their users. Combining this data with my interviews of incels like Abe (all of whom I’ve quoted under pseudonyms) has helped me put together a rough picture of your ordinary incel.

We are hostile to journalist and researchers because they have mischaracterized many of the things that people have said to them and have created countless hitpieces about us. We have learned from our mistakes and we are very careful about who we speak to because we know the game that you all like to play. Sometimes we will respond to questions, but I try to keep it brief and not too long so that things are not taken out of context.

I'm going to skip down a bit to some the more interesting parts of the story.

Like many incels, he was drawn to the community because he felt they were the only people who understood his experience. Other forum users were people he could commiserate with, virtual friends who swapped jokes and memes that helped everyone get through the day.

“Most people will not be in my situation, so they can’t relate. They can’t comprehend someone being so ugly that they can’t get a girlfriend,” John tells me. “What I noticed was how similar my situation was to the other guys. I thought I was the only one in the world so inept at dating.”

This is why many people join our community. They can relate to our struggles in dating and most people can't comprehend the fact that some men can't get a girlfriend, just like this person said. People join communities with the people that most relate with. Many of us are of different backgrounds, ethnicity, political leanings, and are from many parts of the world, but we all understand that we're fucked in the dating world and it's women and society's fault for that.

The founding irony of the incel community is that it was created by a woman — and a politically progressive queer one at that. Her real name is Alana (she asked to keep her last name private), and she’s an artist and consultant based in Toronto.

For much of her young adult life, she found dating terrifying: The rules were confusing, and she wasn’t even sure what to think of her own sexuality. When she was in college in the early 1990s, she began identifying as bisexual; she got into her first real relationship (with a woman) at age 24.

The experience of finally entering the dating pool made Alana want to help others with her difficulties. So she launched a website called Alana’s Involuntary Celibacy Project, one of the earliest online havens for people who wanted to have romantic relationships but couldn’t. She spent a few years monitoring her creation but came to realize that she couldn’t be an authority for these people and wasn’t fixing their problems. Feeling both futile and a bit like she’d grown out of the incel world, she ceased her involvement in the forums around 2000.

That's 100% incorrect, the "incel community" wasn't created by a women. That's literal fake news. In 1979 (so 14 years before Alana's site) that reads

But "now once and for all," against the background of years of involuntary celibacy, does not necessarily mean "today," and Ulysses is full of indications that the affair is an acknowledged."

Source: Hugh Kenner's and Fredrick V. Wellington's Missing Conversation: A Dissent, http://www.jstor.org/stable/25476195

People have been using the words "involuntary ceilbacy" for a long time. Even before Alana. Literal fake news. She left the community because she got into a relationship. Nice. Then she abandons it for 20 or so years and cries that people have "stolen" the name incel from her? She's literally playing victim over a word that she didn't even use first.

I will be doing two parts to this rebuke. This is the first part. The story is longer than I expected so I will be probably write and release the second part of it later today or tomorrow.

Thanks. Brilliant. Keep up the good work.

Pin all of these bro, let the normies know.

No-one recruits, theres no problem discussing issues and normies joining to become blackpilled, that's not recruitment jfl Vox
Also holy fuck the study they linked to here with stats on what words we use :feelswow::feelswow:

Last edited:
My recruiter never paid me my joining bonus?

Somehow growing out of inceldom.Seems legit.
in the US, freedom of speech is protected by the First Amendment and there is no exception that prohibits hate speech, unless it constitutes incitement to imminent crime.11 The EU’s Code of Conduct on countering illegal hate speech online12 defines hate speech as “the public incitement to violence or hatred directed to groups or individuals on the basis of certain characteristics, including race, colour, religion, descent and national or ethnic origin”. In this section, we examine to what extent incel vernacular constitutes hate speech, to understand how disparaging and/or offensive the incel discourse is, in particular towards women. Together with the explicit references to violence, this may serve as an indicator of how dangerous the community is, with respect to potential future attacks. Finally, a growing number of attempts have been made to automatically detect hate speech (for an overview, see Schmidt & Wiegand, 2017). This section also discusses our attempt to automatically detect misogynistic vernacular.
I don't like where this is going.They're going to try their best to get the site banned and the users doxxed.

Better start gymcelling before I end up in prison for hate speech.

Last edited:
Vox = fake news

Vox is attempting to replace CNN.

One day in February, I looked at the profiles of the five most prolific posters on incels.co at the time. Each of them had posted something inflammatory or misogynistic within the past several weeks, and more frequently in the past few days, with no indication that what they were saying wasn’t truly how they felt.

One of the most frequent posters uses a GIF of Rodger as his profile image. He wrote that women were “trashy whores” and labeled feminism “a plot devised by females to escape from undesirable men and only get fucked by the high tier men.” Another one started a thread titled “why is ever ‘single’ woman a total fucking bitch,” in which he concluded “every ‘single’ foid over the age of ~19 should be fed to an industrial wood chipper.” I’ll spare you the other examples, but they are legion.
:feelskek: :feelskek:

Insomniac, you made it bro.

Top 5 poster with a Rodger avi? Are they talking about you @Insomniac?

” Another one started a thread titled “why is ever ‘single’ woman a total fucking bitch,” in which he concluded “every ‘single’ foid over the age of ~19 should be fed to an industrial wood chipper.”
@Insomniac you fucking madman

Just finished reading the article. Its obviously another hit piece, while they kind of touch on the lookspill the racepill is still nowhere to be found, no studies quoted on almost 30% of guys being virgins while women are all sexually active, no dating site statistics included showing how much easier women have it

They just need to admit that were right already

just some jew trying to make some shekels. don't like us go fuck yourself.

Everything this site believes in is backed up 100% by my personal experiences. Life recruited me here.

The author mastering his squint max game I see.

Houellebecq was writing about sexual stratification and inceldom last century, it's not exactly a new idea.

Also, please stop talking to journalists, there's no such thing as a friendly (or even neutral) media outlet when it comes to this subject.

Amazing analysis, amazingly structured text.
Well thought out

Cuck who wrote that is probly some incel in denial, low-T soyboy, like IT fags.

Vox is a buzzfeed tier news site, all of the shit they write is extremely left wing biased. Of course anything short of getting down on our knees and kissing women’s feet will be considered misogyny by them.

God damm, the writer is a fucking kike. Zach (((Beauchamp))) needs to be gassed.

@Insomniac you fucking madman

Ayy lmao, I saw that thread.

I like how they only pick the most extreme comments and threads, to make it seem like that's the norm. While completely disregarding and ignoring all the logical arguments made on this site.

Ayy lmao, I saw that thread.

I like how they only pick the most extreme comments and threads, to make it seem like that's the norm. While completely disregarding and ignoring all the logical arguments made on this site.
Typical,Vox is fake news.

That way normies are scared away from the site and listen to the Medias lies more. It's a type of knee jerk reaction that is very common with sheeple norms. It comes from a life where everything is given to you on a silver platter, everything is "sunshine and rainbows" so when the world turns to shit their delusion of the Just World continues because it is all they can mentally abridge in their shoddy minds. A mind kept in perpetual dismay and on edge like ours tend to think on topics more and always seek higher meaning and more weighty and truthful truth. Trimming the truth to get to the raw core of all truths. Which is incredibly Just and Right.. seeking knowledge about the putrid sludge and dirty inhabitants on it is simple mathematics. Bad Situation + Procrastination = thoughts on problems. Good Situation + No Procrastination = sheeple that don't think and do what they are told.

Insomniac, you made it bro.

Insomniac is our Osama Bin Laden now :feelskek:
This is why I think we should stop posting too extreme shit and focus on the blackpill. That way they will have no good attack points anymore.

wouldnt be suprised to learn that this " reformedincel" wasnt even an actual person and just an artifically created character for them to push a narrative

But the focus on incels as potential killers risks missing a more subtle threat: that they will commit acts to simply make the women in their lives miserable.

The only legit part of the article.

They won't point out anything about men's suffering, because "There's always someone (female) in a much worse position than you" which somehow makes out pain invalid.
All I want to see is this world burn and feminism being held accountable for the fall of society and maybe then, we can put an end to all of this,

Imagine being black pilled at high school days.

How much pain and time you could have saved.

JFL@ the idea of us being recruited.
If women want to help incels out, they should start by dating them. Most of us don't have any sexual experience, so helping them out by being in an actual relationship with them will go a long way in helping, rather than giving crappy drive-by advice and platitudes to incels that have no use for them.
They use sentiments like this to mock us tbh, which I find find pretty interesting.

When normies say we need help, or we should seek out help, what are they referring to exactly? Therapy? I'm already doing that, for separate issues. But that's not going to resolve the problem of women not finding me attractive, or the issue that I'm a khhv, a problem which becomes self perpetuating as I age.

Last edited:
This is so high IQ, I'm excited for the next update

I just cant fucking get that : MOVEMENT.
Like, wtf?
We are not a movement.

God damm, the writer is a fucking kike. Zach (((Beauchamp))) needs to be gassed.
wouldnt be suprised to learn that this " reformedincel" wasnt even an actual person and just an artifically created character for them to push a narrative
Totally. just like 99,9% of the "leaving nationalism and hate" videos
I don't like where this is going.They're going to try their best to get the site banned and the users doxxed.

Better start gymcelling before I end up in prison for hate speech.
Start training for the war, boyo
Your way of solving the "problems" of women is hurting young men to the point where it's probably impossible to fix the problems at this point without major reform or some sort of societal collapse before attempting to do so.
Very high iq. This is why i have less and less faith in modern day conservatorism. They can't understand there's nothing to conserve and they think minor changes would suffice and make men engaged again. Bs.We are sick as a society: we have to throw up all the liberal bs and the whole concept of female emancipation. We have to throw up, not taking a fucking medicine. Society is probably unreformable at this point

Last edited: