Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Analysis: U.S. Secret Service publishes report on Tallahassee Hot Yoga shooting and "misogynist extremism"

He should have JBWmaxxed to get a noodlewhore

Apparently gropemaxxing is good for one's teaching career. Hmm.

Don’t care didn’t read. LOL

He possessed two masters yet his former landlord considered him to be "slow".

Scott is actually fairly intelligent and experienced decent amount of accomplishments too, for example he was a prolific author and musician. Even if his works are mediocre they have to count for something, right?

He wrote an 80,000 word novella at 17, 'Rejected Youth'.
They count for more than many others have done. But only a little bit more in these times.

Wtf is hot yoga
Started by a curry Chadlite wanting to get New York and California hot women into his own world of athleticism. Masturbation of the body for good looking people. Absolutely not a yoga of the mind, despite their claims. He monetised it.

"Bikram yoga" it was first branded.

Started by a curry Chadlite wanting to get New York and California hot women into his own world of athleticism. Masturbation of the body for good looking people. Absolutely not a yoga of the mind, despite their claims. He monetised it.

Sounds retarded

LOL he is not an Incel. He is a retarded CHAD. If I got those looks I would had never left my bed. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He was an out of shape loser and a total idiot definitely not a chad lmao. One of those Hindu types that thinks yoga is a substitute for all physical exercise total idiot.

i was told i had shooter vibes while serving in the same army.
I thought shooter vibes was kinda what they were looking for?

It's a main part of the job description. Army: travel the world, meet new people, shoot them.

He was an out of shape loser and a total idiot definitely not a chad lmao. One of those Hindu types that thinks yoga is a substitute for all physical exercise total idiot.
Idk. I never even really looked at the guy closely. I assume he's Chadlite cause hes into exercise for a living. Honestly, with Hindu curries you can never tell. They are able to be fat sloppy and still have Stacy tier Indian women. Most of these guys like Bikram are rich to begin with the manage to get advertising for their workout routine. It became huge in the States.

Idk. I never even really looked at the guy closely. I assume he's Chadlite cause hes into exercise for a living. Honestly, with Hindu curries you can never tell. They are able to be fat sloppy and still have Stacy tier Indian women. Most of these guys like Bikram are rich to begin with the manage to get advertising for their workout routine. It became huge in the States.
The Bikram yoga guy thought yoga was a substitute for all physical exercise and looked terrible af. Are you Hindu btw? I'm a North Indian Brahmin guy living in the states and I've never touched a girl in my life and never will. Some curries get women but those are mostly south Indians and lower caste northies and all non-Hindus. My people are super high inhibition and we never have the guts to go talk to women and can't handle them anyways. Northie Brahmin girls are racially hypergamous af.

The Bikram yoga guy thought yoga was a substitute for all physical exercise and looked terrible af.
Yeah He's an idiot like every modern Hindu yoga "guru".
Are you Hindu btw?
Yes, but also, No. I was born and raised in the States. I had very minimal connection to my religious upbringing in a serious way. Psychologically, I adopted more leftover Christian ways of thinking. But today none of us are deeply religious to any one religion or the other. To claim we are, is a lie.
I'm a North Indian Brahmin guy living in the states and I've never touched a girl in my life and never will.
Brahmin background like you, except I'm South.
Some curries get women but those are mostly south Indians and lower caste northies and all non-Hindus.
This is irrelevant. Honestly. I'll tell you why in a private chat.
My people are super high inhibition and we never have the guts to go talk to women and can't handle them anyways. Northie Brahmin girls are racially hypergamous af.
Of course.

I’ve wondered this myself many times. I think it’s a matter of perspective and coping abilities. Our brains are just wired uniquely for some we can cope for others it drives them to insanity, suicide, and other acts of violence. I equate to the ironic situation of a starving child in Africa clinging to life with everything he has as opposed to a pretty, white girl in a developed country that kills herself due to lack of social media influence. Both things absurdly are real life occurrences on this earth and it’s the reason why perspective is one of the hardest things to learn in life
Agreed, perspective truly is one of the hardest things to learn in life. I always try my best to understand someone else's perspective and try finding myself relating to it. It makes for better social skills and more open minded

Awesome post mod. Yes, they should've deemed it terrorism he's not only not an incel at 6'5 and white, this also wasn't misogynistic literally EVERY MALE is rejected nowadays. You remember that Jake guy who had a youtube channel, killed his mom along with many others, that guy was a literal chad, look at his face, and he was subscribed to Incel TV, literally every male is rejected nowadays, feminism rules the world today.

Yeah He's an idiot like every modern Hindu yoga "guru".

Yes, but also, No. I was born and raised in the States. I had very minimal connection to my religious upbringing in a serious way. Psychologically, I adopted more leftover Christian ways of thinking. But today none of us are deeply religious to any one religion or the other. To claim we are, is a lie.

Brahmin background like you, except I'm South.

This is irrelevant. Honestly. I'll tell you why in a private chat.

Of course.
How old are you by the way? and did you know even girls in India are promiscuous now? you can't even trust arranged marriage girls anymore the whole thing has gotten so fucked. by the way are you sure it's over for you or do you have chances left?

Agreed, perspective truly is one of the hardest things to learn in life. I always try my best to understand someone else's perspective and try finding myself relating to it. It makes for better social skills and more open minded
The problem is that normies refuse to reciprocate

How soon before they round up incels for just “looking creepy” then justify it as “preemptive crime stopping”?

How soon before they round up incels for just “looking creepy” then justify it as “preemptive crime stopping”?
There's a reason they want to disarm us.

He possessed two masters yet his former landlord considered him to be "slow".

Scott is actually fairly intelligent and experienced decent amount of accomplishments too, for example he was a prolific author and musician. Even if his works are mediocre they have to count for something, right?

He wrote an 80,000 word novella at 17, 'Rejected Youth'.
NTpill at work

they concluded that well over two-thirds of American K-12 school shooters were bullied.
So then why are they redlisting us? It seems like the shootings are then a symptom of a broken system, and bullying is the real problem. :feelsjuice:

Beierle regularly sought and attended dates with women
he was the senior class vice president in high school
an Eagle Scout, and won an athletic award in football
Sure doesn't sound like one of us. :feelsseriously:

He revered Elliot Rodger, the 2014 Isla Vista shooter.
he was fired after asking a female middle school student if she was ticklish and touching her stomach.
He sounds like one of (((their))) failed kind, and a plant to make us look bad.

The NTAC report is emblematic of American law enforcement’s broad refusal to describe incels or “misogynists” as terrorists, and rightly so.
Good, 'cuz we're not. We're merely the enablers of truth, connoisseurs of the finest black pills, and hardly a threat to anyone outside of our own selves. :feelsjuice:

I'm pretty sure big tech is working on AI right now to solve this very "problem". :dafuckfeels:

Isn’t the secret service meant to protect the president of the USA? Has society become so cycled that foids are given the same priority as the President?

Isn’t the secret service meant to protect the president of the USA? Has society become so cycled that foids are given the same priority as the President?
Well, the Secret Service has multiple missions, though protecting the President, the Vice President, foreign diplomats and heads of state, and their families is their highest-profile one.

The NTAC is the research division of the Secret Service.