Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An open letter to normies...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Normies,

You see the evidence repeatedly. You know this evidence to be true & not fictitious since the evidence is coming straight from the horses mouth.

Why do you insist that we build up our confidence, use our personality & time waste with hobbies when you damn well know that looks matter primarily & any & all reactions from that from the other person are built upon the phrases "first impressions count alot" & "if your face (I say height primarily) doesn't fit".

You tacitly agree that lookism & heightism are real problems so why then do you compound our sufferings by feeding us more poison dressed up as platitudes & placebos. Are you really this sadistic? Would you tell anyone else suffering in their own way words to the effect of which you tell us?

If I'm not physically attractive enough to get a woman for sex than fair enough. Acknowledge that & let me cope in my own way but don't damn well tell me it's my personality when I've befriended platonically (Not bragging) many a woman & they treated me like an asexual (awkward) friend/ confidante etc. Don't you dare tell me to work on myself when the evidence is there to show that looks matter a damn site more than what you're letting on.

Your bullying of us & attempting to silence us is utterly perverse & psychopathic not to mention power mad.

Kindly cease & desist.

As for the allegation that we're violent terrorists. Actually you'll find that sex havers are a damn site more in numbers & lethality than what any of us could dream of being to avenge the discrimination we faced.

That's all from me.

Kind regards

Littleboy.

As for the allegation that we're violent terrorists. Actually you'll find that sex havers are a damn site more in numbers & lethality than what any of us could dream of being to avenge the discrimination we faced.

On the one hand they think we are autistic limp wrist basement dwellers who will amount to nothing and is in no threat shape or form - and if this is the case, then shitting on ppl with such mental deficiency should not be something to be proud of. Shame on you.

On the other hand, they think we are domestic and global terrorists just waiting to snap. So much so that some of them have resorted to doxxing incels, policing wrongthink, and calling for incel sites to shut down. They even make threats about killing incels (careful now, Friedrich Nietzsche something something monsters and the abyss etc. etc.) - a bunch of virgins venting / trolling on the world wide web.

JFL they can't make up their minds. So which one is it?

And then the normies cry around when something "bad" for their society happens.
But the truth, that it's all their fault.

Deep shit, man.

Dear Normies,

Would you class any other incapacitated invalided person as a terrorist & a threat to humanity? Would you use stakhnovite (Google him) examples to beat over the head any other incapacitated person within their own category of incapacitation as you do with us?

Do you believe that inceldom is incapacitation as I believe the U.N. or WHO defines it as regarding not being able to secure a partner or mate due to circumstances beyond our control?

Yours faithfully

Littleboy.

I'll be waiting on cucktears just to see the betas raging in the comments when this gets screenshotted

Fucking this, I may not give a shit when some whore is raped or murdered but I've never done it myself nor have plans to. But somehow we're dangerous even though rapists and murders are much more likely to have had sex than not.

What up cucks reading this

Its because they have been brainwashed by society and pop culture media. Normies know that looks matter because they barely met the acceptable or average mark in terms of looks and didnt end up with incel tier looks so they put on this fake persona and feed us false hope when they damn well know they could have ended up an ugly incel if they didnt get completely fucked over in the genetic lottery.

If a woman says the blackpill, she's celebrated for her honesty. If an ugly/short/ethnic/autistic man points it out he's a monster/misogynist/criminal.