Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foid poster on reddit r/sex regrets dating ugly men based on their personality

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
TL/DR: Foid under peer pressure tried to date guys based on their interests/personality, not looks. Now she deeply regrets it and got back to dating cute guys she finds attractive regardless of their personality or interests. Water is wet. Sky is blue.

"I remember from the age of 10, I started watching sports just to gawk at guys. It was totally natural to me to drool over men at the peak (...)"
"(...)Sometimes, the sex was good enough to make me think a relationship was possible. But now, I deeply regret it. I realize that after a while, I grew very cranky towards these men, I was a lot less willing to please them during sex. Every time I contemplated my desire for them, it was like a mental exercise, instead of something natural that just came to me."

And everyone in the comments applauds her for stating the obvious because she has a hole, if the genders were reversed he'd be called a woman hater and creep

A redpiller brought up a good point in the thread, honestly. I also want to note that OP was downvoted for her retort to his reply; her original post's amount of upvotes, however, is still concerning, and her opinion clearly shows how superficial/apathetic she is as a person toward other people (read: men).

With that being said, OP replied with this to a post that agreed with her opening statement:

"Yet so many straight guys refuse to do simple grooming activities like having a good haircut, dressing well, and exercising while claiming that they want to have sex all the time. Why?"

And the redpiller replied with this:

"It's often a self esteem issue. People don't want to try to look good if they think they are incapable of it.
(...)For example, someone might have a ridiculous neckbeard, not because they think it's attractive, but because they think their chin is even less attractive. They might have long hair, so they can more easily hide their face. They might wear heavy metal shirts and jorts, because well fitting clothes highlight the shape of their body (which they are ashamed of), or make them feel (even less) masculine."

Not that OP is going to see this anyway, but I also want to note that clinical depression plays a large part in how I look as well. I barely have the energy to work out, get a haircut, and shave on a daily basis. Hell, I can barely get out of bed on the weekends. I absolutely desire sexual attention and have tried in the past to look as presentable as I can, but I still received barely any attention because of some physical/mental deformities I have. OP has clearly never experienced depression (or any crippling mental illness for that matter), and a part of that probably has to do with the fact that she is a (presumably) attractive person. Attractive people objectively get treated nicer in life, and that's the blackpilled truth.

EDIT: if it also helps clear up some ambiguity, this is what OP replied with to the first quote I mentioned:

(...)It's frustrating that men can't seem to get over this simple hurdle though. I've been with a couple of cute guys who just refuse to do anything to improve their looks. If you're balding, shave? If your skin is oily, wash and moisturize it.

The amount of projection on why guys can be like that to begin with literally made my blood pressure rise.

Last edited:
I know this but it is so much worse hearing a woman say it. I always hope the blackpill is wrong, that I am wrong somehow in some way, and hearing a woman say this and confirm the blackpill just makes me want to sui

Everyone in the comments is just "Yaass queen, slay". I have yet to find anyone calling her out on her bs, the problem that she places looks on a very high position to the point that looks are basically 90% for her.

Everyone in the comments is just "Yaass queen, slay". I have yet to find anyone calling her out on her bs, the problem that she places looks on a very high position to the point that looks are basically 90% for her.

Because the mods are nuking everyone calling her out, some of the deleted comments:

>Am I the only one who will risk getting banned and tell you that you sound like a shallow thot?
>Because women all prefer the same guy
>This is some red pill reinforcing shit
>Whore lol
>TLDR: Suicide fuel for ugly people

She also shits on Asian guys lol

This post deserves a pin.

Looks are the end all be all to every equation and question in life. Foids need a man who is physically attractive to be happy, we've all been syaing this for years. There are no such thing as redeeming qualities. The only redemption you can get is to have a 1/100000000 chance of ascenion through surgery/looksmaxxing.

In every situation, your face is your personality. No outliers or exceptions to this law. I hope age hits her hard and hse has to confront a subhuman face everyday and bear the weight of true ugliness.

My life is permanently stunted. It never began for me. All because I lost a genetic lottery I did not choose to partake in, in the first place.

Bro there isn;t a problem with foids only caring for looks 100%. It's the fact they lie and manipulate men into orbiting and supplying them eevrything for free, that's the problem. If men knew it was 110% looks then there would be less whiteknighting and more skepticism and much ,much less privileges for the average foid.

IT wont touch this

I want to kill myself lol, foids have it so easy with so much choice

IT wont touch this

@RageAgainstTDL possibly worth putting this example in the :blackpill: archive?

Virtue signalling for the gold medal. Wow. Goebbels would have been proud of this propaganda.

They conveniently disregard the halo & failo effects. Why am I not surprised.

Where female entitlement takes place under the guise of "yaaasss queen you go girl" empowerment via endowment occurs. Of course they do.

Why should they lower their standard when harems exist, they can LARP as lesbians & or they're applauded for being "independent" etc or any other.

Bingo :blackpill:

"It's a good sense of humour & honesty women go for on these dating apps"... :soy::feels:

Scout reddit for long enough & you'll see the truth emerge...

Will IT brigade this sub? Not on your nelly.
Talk about entitlement under empowerment via endowment.

"You guys we found the inkwell" :soy::feels:

Another :blackpill: me thinks. Really it's a gold mine.

Last edited:
@RageAgainstTDL possibly worth putting this example in the :blackpill: archive?

Only science goes in there. This is blackpilled but anecdotal so not applicable.

Straight from the whores mouth

I know this but it is so much worse hearing a woman say it. I always hope the blackpill is wrong, that I am wrong somehow in some way, and hearing a woman say this and confirm the blackpill just makes me want to sui

I know man... we all know blacknpill is the truth but it’s us like a brick everytime we hear it’s so fucking over for.
I expect nothing and yet I still get disappointed
Because the mods are nuking everyone calling her out, some of the deleted comments:

>Am I the only one who will risk getting banned and tell you that you sound like a shallow thot?
>Because women all prefer the same guy
>This is some red pill reinforcing shit
>Whore lol
>TLDR: Suicide fuel for ugly people

She also shits on Asian guys lol

She is from Asia too and she lives there

Only science goes in there. This is blackpilled but anecdotal so not applicable.

Fair enough & thanks for the thread. Much appreciated.

What about an additional non scientific :blackpill: archive in addition to the scientific one? Do you think that would fly?

Gay ass world needs to be destroyed.

Hahaha look at the entitlement. Yet if we view women the same way we're called "pigs".

I wonder why it's OK to shit on Asian guys -- so she's essentially put down 2.2 billion people with one generalization. If I wrote "Black women" or "black men" you know I'd be banned from Reddit.

gymaxxing and getting a haircut raises you like a quarter of a point. plastic surgery or continue to cope with inceldom are the only two options

Hahaha look at the entitlement. Yet if we view women the same way we're called "pigs".

I wonder why it's OK to shit on Asian guys -- so she's essentially put down 2.2 billion people with one generalization. If I wrote "Black women" or "black men" you know I'd be banned from Reddit.

She overcame her instincts and how she is unhappy she did that, makes sense.

This will surprise you all but this is why I don’t hate women. They are literally enslaved to their biology, same as we. She tried to do the noble thing and go for ugly guys with good personalities as bluepilled conditioning taught her to do, but the facts of biology are that a woman will feel more fulfilled with a Chad who beats and abuses her than with an ugly guy who actually cares about her. It’s actually quite sad really, if you think about it.

Brutal blackpills

I have never seen a really ugly or really short guy do well with women though. I have heard such stories online, but never in real life. These guys that I have actually seen were just a touch below average and had a lot of charisma. Maybe the women they bedded were not turned on much though, not idea. I've seen ugly or short guys with lots of female friends, but literally never one that did well. I'm curious what country in Asia you are in. Most of the Asian countries are huge, this should not dox you.

The truth hurts men's egos. The ugly men I slept with seemed clueless that the sex could be better, that I had better sex before with more attractive men. When I tried to broach the topic, they all cut off the conversation. Sometimes it's just as simple as making an EFFORT. These men thought that saying the right things, acting a certain way etc would guarantee my sexual attraction towards them. They also think that being able to fuck well should do it. Well yeah, that makes me want them to fuck me, but I still don't want to touch them, caress them, do all the things I'd do with a goodlooking man.

Also, guess I need to head to asia if ugly guys are getting it.

Threads like this make me wish I had a gun in Roblox

this is why she has failed relationships, the entire relationship is based merely on tingles. once the tingles end, the relationship ends.

no wonder why there's a high rate of divorce in the west

Hey braziliansmegma. Why do you try featuring this for a right he's not here

Hey braziliansmegma. Why do you try featuring this for a right he's not here

Based. As. Fuck.
This will surprise you all but this is why I don’t hate women. They are literally enslaved to their biology, same as we. She tried to do the noble thing and go for ugly guys with good personalities as bluepilled conditioning taught her to do, but the facts of biology are that a woman will feel more fulfilled with a Chad who beats and abuses her than with an ugly guy who actually cares about her. It’s actually quite sad really, if you think about it.

I wish people would stop telling women that they don't need robust sexual attraction to their partners for happiness.
Muh victim. Seriously who says that? Except for Reddit where everyone is larping and virtue-signalling to be the perfect, most wholesome and understanding person ever, in real life lookism is widely accepted and nobody bats an eye if a foid goes "ew" towards an ugly person, or generally has high standards. A woman can have insane standards and go through life without any resistance. No one tells her she should give average guys a chance to connect with them emotionally or whatever.

She was trying to make herself feel better about being a hypergameous slut so she went for personality first to convince herself she's not superficial. It backfired because you can't beat nature and now she has to tell the world that she's not to blame but it's society's fault. Jfl. I would be pleased if society were that way but it isn't and I can see right through her excuses and self-affirmations.

At least she's spreading the blackpill for free. That's something.

AWALT. At least now they admit it

FUCKS SAKE THE POST WAS REMOVED

Does anyone have a copy of her original post?

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW. Vagina jew strikes again.

Anyway, here's the OG post of the leddit roastie:

1563382739597.png

Last edited:
Deep, you can have the most charming personality in the world but if the girl is not attracted to you she will not love you.
This is the truth that everyone knows(even women) yet when you call them out for their lies you get the famously low IQ "you're not owed you're not entitled to" bullshit. Foids need to stop lying about what they want instead of endlessly defending their own stupidity and hypocrisy. Too bad that's never going to happen though. They need to be caged.

SHUT IT DOWN, THE GOYIM KNOW. Vagina jew strikes again.

Anyway, here's the OG post of the leddit roastie:

1563382739597.png

Thanks for this.

JFL...
AWALT. At least now they admit it

This is the truth that everyone knows(even women) yet when you call them out for their lies you get the famously low IQ "you're not owed you're not entitled to" bullshit. Foids need to stop lying about what they want instead of endlessly defending their own stupidity and hypocrisy. Too bad that's never going to happen though. They need to be caged.

Last edited:
Guys if I had any sense of hope left, just a milligram or two, this post utterly destroyed it.

I have absolutely, in entirety, lost my hope in life to find love. This was the single biggest blow to my hope that I’ve ever had to come to terms with. I am now so dead inside I can’t even contemplate living another 60 fucking years in this planet, in this life. I’m too weak to commit sudoku, but by god, this post has mentally driven me closer than I’ve ever been. There IS no hope.

What about an additional non scientific :blackpill: archive in addition to the scientific one? Do you think that would fly?
That's a very good idea, man. This can work as a better blackpill propaganda for normies, they would never read scientific blackpill articles.

whole sub is sadfuelt tbh

They are not gonna stop telling those lies because through those lies they get orbiters and the attention they feed off of.

They are already caged, the reason why foid dont dare say the truth (all they want is a gl man, and personality dont matter) is because society still calls them slut, bitch and whore for being shallow. While men, since the beginning of time can say 'all I want is a pretty, young woman with a tight bod', and nobody will judge him.

Hence why foid lie and men are honest of our equally shallow preference.
Because foid is expected to be sainter than men. They are not supposed to be shallow. They can get away with being weak and needy but not shallow.
While boys are expected to be boys, we are supposed to be shallow but stoic and strong, but if were weak well be mocked for it.

Expecting foid to be honest of their shallow prefernce is impossible as their value is tied to their sanctity.
Just like mens value are tied to his strength, Its like expecting a man to be honest that hes weak and needy, most men will never admit that out of fear of judgement.

The only place in the world foids have it bad is strict Islam, they're forced to be with non Chads lol, they must hate it big time unless they somehow got a handsome prince.

The only place in the world foids have it bad is strict Islam, they're forced to be with non Chads lol, they must hate it big time unless they somehow got a handsome prince.
Only some muslim countries, I live in moderate muslim country and women run the hpusehold here, decide how to spend theur husbands money, withold sex, could barely cook, argue with their husband a lot, complain that their life is boring and complain about having to cook and clean, etc. Even when they are stay home wife and this is their fucking job.
Some of them rationalize treating their husband like shit, because its his fault she cant have a 'career' and 'stuck' doing laundy, cleaning and cooking instead. Jfl
Ever since foid can have jobs, they think taking care of the kids and house is below them.
Only thing we got going on is fair divorce laws, and men cheating is still considered normal here.

They are already caged, the reason why foid dont dare say the truth (all they want is a gl man, and personality dont matter) is because society still calls them slut, bitch and whore for being shallow. While men, since the beginning of time can say 'all I want is a pretty, young woman with a tight bod', and nobody will judge him.

Hence why foid lie and men are honest of our equally shallow preference.
Because foid is expected to be sainter than men. They are not supposed to be shallow. They can get away with being weak and needy but not shallow.
While boys are expected to be boys, we are supposed to be shallow but stoic and strong, but if were weak well be mocked for it.

Expecting foid to be honest of their shallow prefernce is impossible as their value is tied to their sanctity.
Just like mens value are tied to his strength, Its like expecting a man to be honest that hes weak and needy, most men will never admit that out of fear of judgement.
Very good point ngl