Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Looks mean nothing in life, get confident right? Ok so about this video..,

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-

Firstly look at the thumbnail image

Secondly look at the comments section

And tell me the FUCK again, that looks mean nothing, and that your personality is the most important tool in life, cucktears.

Tell me that anyone other than the girl in pink mattered, and that people give a fuck about anyone else’s personality.

Nobody

Gives

A

Fuck

Unless

You’re

Hot

Side note: she has YouTube channel, take a listen how fucking weird this would be communicating with her

Imagine the weird sounds coming out of her mouth when she’s angry LOL

It’s kinda funny

But jeez it would be weird af having a deaf girlfriend if she made weird noises like this. I suppose you’d get used to it

Also massive LMFAO that disability hinders NOTHING in her efforts to find boyfriend. Literally 100% of straight men would still smash happily

Last edited:
Grass is green bro

I'll take a deaf girl anytime.. impossible. And you can't even get blind girls, her friends will let you know that you're ugly

I still don't know how in the world normies can still say... "it's all personality bro & game" when you combine this thread with another that I commented on. That's some fucking chutzpah...

Your looks determine your personality at birth, dont think you can attract people with your personality that is bullshit.
Attractive = good personality
Ugly = bad personality

I will not watch a single second of that whore

Guys just try to absorb how every single comment is like “omg I’m falling for pink girl!”
“Omg she’s so cute < 3”

“Omg I came here just for the girl in pink”

Can you IMAGINE

If the world thought the same about you?

If WOMEN thought the same about you? Those comments about girl in pink are EXACTLY THE SAME comments women make about 8+/10 men.

Imagine a life where everybody loves you instantly, comments and praises you on how beautiful you are, tells you endlessly how cute they find you, and tells you they’re falling in love with you. Imagine making every person who meets you get shy/nervous and butterflies in the stomach, because they feel so excited by your presence they’ll do anything to please you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back