Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal AN INCEL'S WORST NIGHTMARE: Dark Triad Stacey shoots homelesscel in cold-blood for just existing.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Gets 11 months of probation.

2022 11 09 06 24 27 Nashville Porsche driver gets probation for shooting homeless man who aske

This is her smirking.

2022 11 09 07 03 18 Quackenbush Appears In Court In Shooting Of Homeless Man   YouTube

Is it just me, or did she have work done on her since her mugshot?? She probably darkened her hair just for court.

2022 11 09 06 49 40 Katie Quackenbush to be sentenced Friday for reckless endangerment in 2017

the victim.

Keep in mind she shot at him critically WHILE HE WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM HER. The reason why she felt threated by him was that this homeless man was awoken by her blasting music, and exhaust fumes into his alley at 3am FROM HER PORCHE SUV. For daring to accost her, she LAUGHED at his complaint and said "DO YOU WANT TO DIE TONIGHT", only when the homeless dude started to back away, did she pull out her gun and shoot him cold blooded. After she shot the bum, she ddin't even go to the police, she WENT TO TACO BELL as if nothing happened. Her passenger got off scot free for being an accessory to this crime.

This is a BLATANT case of lookist women openly trying to exterminate ugly "creepy-looking" men, because they inherently see us as threats to their vagina for simply existing.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/ypuugi/at_3am_a_homeless_man_asked_her_to_move_her_suv/?sort=controversial

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rucYhnc3Ufw

That video has witness testimony footage

This woman is a huge fucking whore too. She has four young children, each of them having a different father. And attempted to use that as an excuse for a lighter sentence. In 2013, she had a brush in with the law threatening a woman's life, as well as attempting to harm an infant with a brick. SHE HOPES TO LEARN A LAW DEGREE, AND HAS SINCE BEEN ACCEPTED TO COLLEGE, but found it difficult, because of the emotional distress and social backlash from shooting a bum cold and GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Last edited:
Becky more than stacy tbh

If it was a man he would get 40 years in prison

She tried to kill an innocent person.
If justice made its work, she should have had death sentence

I want to kill that woman

she has 4 kids with 4 different fathers. this woman should be burned alive publicly.

Over for Mr. Miyagicels

Clear to see who really has the privilege

Can't wait for IT's dumb pro feminist excuses on this.

Gets 11 months of probation.

View attachment 673672

This is her smirking.

View attachment 673680
Is it just me, or did she have work done on her since her mugshot?? She probably darkened her hair just for court.

View attachment 673678
the victim.

Keep in mind she shot at him critically WHILE HE WAS RUNNING AWAY FROM HER. The reason why she felt threated by him was that this homeless man was awoken by her blasting music, and exhaust fumes into his alley at 3am FROM HER PORCHE SUV. For daring to accost her, she LAUGHED at his complaint and said "DO YOU WANT TO DIE TONIGHT", only when the homeless dude started to back away, did she pull out her gun and shoot him cold blooded. After she shot the bum, she ddin't even go to the police, she WENT TO TACO BELL as if nothing happened. Her passenger got off scot free for being an accessory to this crime.

This is a BLATANT case of lookist women openly trying to exterminate ugly "creepy-looking" men, because they inherently see us as threats to their vagina for simply existing.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/iamatotalpieceofshit/comments/ypuugi/at_3am_a_homeless_man_asked_her_to_move_her_suv/?sort=controversial

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rucYhnc3Ufw

That video has witness testimony footage

This woman is a huge fucking whore too. She has four young children, each of them having a different father. And attempted to use that as an excuse for a lighter sentence. In 2013, she had a brush in with the law threatening a woman's life, as well as attempting to harm an infant with a brick. SHE HOPES TO LEARN A LAW DEGREE, AND HAS SINCE BEEN ACCEPTED TO COLLEGE, but found it difficult, because of the emotional distress and social backlash from shooting a bum cold and GETTING AWAY WITH IT

"Foids are le empathetique genderino. They can do no wrong. She was just stressed out and the homeless guy sexually harassed her." :soy:

We live in a patriarchy boys

clearly tradwife material

Do we have a lawyer or somebody that understand in law that can explain this slap on the hand for attempted murder?

Do we have a lawyer or somebody that understand in law that can explain this slap on the hand for attempted murder?
@PPEcel

He should've unleashed his kung fu skills on her bitch ass

I can smell the smugness off of her

redditors will claim white privilege but if she was a ugly male they would be asking for death sentence and he probably would've gotten 10 times worse

Fuck that priveledged bitch. She deserves to rot in prison. Or maybe just shoot her like she did to him, eye for an eye

She has more bones in her face alone than the entirety of my body

Her mouth looks like she’s desperately looking for cock

now you know, boyos:

Foids feel entitled to kill you for "threateningly" existing while not being a Chad near her.

Since foids have chosen to forfeit all restraint, quarter, or mercy in dealing with non-Chad males,

non-Chad males have absolutely no reason not to reciprocate by offering no quarter, no mercy, nor show any restraint in dealing with foids.

--- "yOu ArE nOt EnTiTLeD tO cOnTrOL wOmEn'S bOdiEs, iNkWeLL" :foidSoy:

--- "Sure. And you're not entitled to me restraining myself from ******* your ****** out with my ******* if I just happen to feel like it. You would do it to me with impunity, wouldn't you? So why should I refrain from doing it to you first? What do I stand to gain? A bullet in my back? No thanks. :feelshmm:

Another Devil getting a Pat on the back.

@Mecoja @Rimiru @Lux @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic @Kami @IncelKing

Another Devil getting a Pat on the back.

@Mecoja @Rimiru @Lux @Rotter @Intellau_Celistic @Kami @IncelKing
Cold blooded. If a man did this he'd be sentenced to life. I'm psure Stacy got 11 months or something

Cold blooded. If a man did this he'd be sentenced to life. I'm psure Stacy got 11 months or something
Yea she got 11 its absolutely retarded how Woman favored this world is

A mans life is worth 11 months probation. Cuck world
4 people are Born each second what Makes your Life actually Worth less then half a second , If lets say every Million th person will end Up rich that would Be around 250k Seconds what would Be around 4 days.

So yea either way since We missed the birth right / genetic lottery completely Our Life is indeed Just 1/4 of a second Worth , KEK.

Because she wasn't convicted of attempted murder, only reckless endangerment.

I find it difficult to believe that she would ever pass the bar's character and fitness requirements so I doubt that a law degree is in her future.

Damn, can't even win as a homelesscel. Wagecels? Is it truly...over?

She is a waste of oxygen; this is why we have to do nothing for these non-people. We also have to be sneaky behind the scenes and look after ourselves.
Society hates us and has declared war on us; we have no obligations to it.

I can't believe there are fucking clowns who continue to say that women have it worse than men. Women literally live life on tutorial mode in the west. She got a literal slap on the wrist for attempted cold blooded murder.

Female Privilege

"Reckless endangerment" is how the justice system tries to rationalize the act of shooting and critically wounding an old homeless man who was fleeing from the female who shot him. Maybe she had the best lawyers in the country

In the eyes of the system, females are barely capable of bearing accountability to any crime, including crimes they commit without third-party assistance. Almost as if the system deems foids as mentally incapable of exercising free will in the context of criminal activity

she looks like elliot rodger in that second pic

Is that a billion cock stare eyes?

The punishment should have been the homeless man rapes the foid to death

Screenshot 20221106 014524

Cope alot of homelesscels in Portland piping women

It's just so tiresome bros...there is no voting your way out of this mess. Radical problems require radical solutions.

I really hope she suffers the same way that she made him suffer.

A hate crime for a hate crime is the only fitting sentence here :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Why do you guys call every Becky a Stacy?

that's what you get with feminism, females who have such hatred for ugly men that they deem them fit for extermination, of which the jewdiciary system will sanction. this situation would have played out totally different if he was a giga chad