Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal AN INCEL'S WORST NIGHTMARE: Dark Triad Stacey shoots homelesscel in cold-blood for just existing.

SoySupreme

SoySupreme

Yikes, let's unpack this sweaty. Tee hee.
★★★
18d 15h 17m
Jewmerica is so corrupt femoids got away with attempted murder. It's over.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
66d 8h 52m
I often have this fantasy of murdering people in Minecraft at very loud parties. They often bother me with loud ass noises while I am just trying to relax after a long day/week of work and study.

Honestly I really feel like murdering all of them in Minecraft, I couldn't care less about the pain I would cause them. She probably could smell his fear. The few times I confronted people they did reduce the music volume, probably because they could sense the murderous rage in me, its almost like they could tell that its better to not fuck with me.

Gets 11 months of probation.
A man would get 20 fucking years.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
146d 12h 40m
It never ceases to amaze me that foids get lighter prison and criminal charges than men just because they have a vagina. Equality never ceases to amaze me. :feelsjuice:

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
209d 9h 54m
Calling it a justice system, like they do in the US, tells you all you need to know. It's a game to be played, and often times the game is rigged.

Pixycel

Pixycel

Not to fond of the LG TV community
★★★★★
311d 1h 2m
She looks like the female version of a looksmax user tbh. Kinda uncanny look to her.