Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel an actual smart and caring normie

feelsbadman32

feelsbadman32

Officer
★★
For a normie i respect this guy, he actually seems to have some understanding of us which is rare

This guy is pretty high IQ. Sexual frustration and social isolation do bad things to a mans mind. We were raised to suck it up and boys dont cry.

So when we snap it tend to end in violence

Guys like him trying to be different from the rest of the sheep and understant , but all of them will stop carring eventually, he saying this on a youtube video , who tells me that he is not saying all this for views , and nowdays he got a different oppinion ?

This guy gets it

This guy gets it
iu

but all of them will stop carring eventually
To be honest, why should they waste years of their lives trying to help people who do not want help? Most people here are saying it's over and want to leave it like that. It is nice to have someone care about you, but if the we don't want help or can't be helped you need to move on.
Don't tell me you want to be a grown man (sorry @ manlets) who needs to be pampered all the time.

he saying this on a youtube video , who tells me that he is not saying all this for views
If you want views and a group of people to cheer for you, you certainly shouldn't supporting incels and especially sympathize with Elliot. I think this nigg is serious about it.

To be honest, why should they waste years of their lives trying to help people who do not want help? Most people here are saying it's over and want to leave it like that. It is nice to have someone care about you, but if the we don't want help or can't be helped you need to move on.
Don't tell me you want to be a grown man (sorry @ manlets) who need to be pampered all the time.

If you want views and a group of people to cheer for you, you certainly shouldn't try it by supporting incels and especially Elliot.
Actually i don't want false hope from normies and to fake they care, and incels is a popular topic to talk about...we are drawing attention these days.

Actually i don't want false hope from normies and to fake they care, and incels is a popular topic to talk about...we are drawing attention these days.
Just watch Jordan Peterson videos to motivationmaxx :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: