Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Fakecel trait: celebrating birthdays

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
We incels don't have a life worth living, our birth doesn't matter, so why celebrate? Any rational mind would know how meaninglessand cucked it is to celebrating the year u are cursed in this shithole srly if you celebrate birthday it means u have lot of hope which itself is an normie trait nonetheless

I only celebrate it with family, as i dont really have friends besides one. I dont even know if i should celebrate it properly this year, im sick of the mog

A birthday is frustrating piece of shit making me one year closer to final state.

@XtremeMax I will hunt you in your dreams for not playing Payday 2 with me and @KillNiggers

My birthday's on New Year's Eve, I've never celebrated with anyone other than family because New Year's just overshadows it.

I don't remember too many of my birthdays but for my 25th birthday nobody wished me anything except my one drug dealer friend he smoked a nice Cali joint with me I was surprised he even gave a shit tbh. It's only because I phoned him early in morning to buy weed from him and hanged out with him a few hours so he rolled a joint for me to smoke with him that was a good joint and I will remember that even though he became a nigger to me in the end so I stopped talking to him.

This year I probably won't share my birthday with anyone because nobody is left lol. The weed dealer I have now I just buy the weed then he fucks off which is better anyway.

Birthdays are always the most brutal :feelsrope: