Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Amerimutt is so used to diversity that going to a homogeneous nation causes him shivers

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date

Has Jewish multiculturalism brainwashed you as well?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

Tbh I can somewhat relate with this guy, when I went thru Turkey, I felt pretty weird. Like I was in some weird experiment, seeing the country was different. I also felt this way to a lesser degree in curryland, despite being curry, It felt very weird and odd being in country so brown.

Jews have brainwashed the OP and Me so much that going to homogeneous nations feels eerie and weird. Not being in a diverse area feels off. When I went to this 99% white area in upstate NY, Saratoga, I felt like I was in a different country. The whites height mogged me to the moon even harder than I already am height mogged in NYC area. Jewish brainwashing is seriously impressive not gonna lie. They have gotten me so used to diversity that not living in a diverse area feels off and not "correct". Like I am not meant to be there.
@Zer0/∞ @solblue @NYCcel @Languishingrn @PPEcel do you get this feeling as well when in a non diverse area?

ShitAmericansSay is gay

ShitAmericansSay is gay
It is tbh, but I go there and shiteuropeanssay for trolling sometimes
@TheDarkEnigma, fellow nyc cel.

@gymletethnicel @RREEEEEEEEE do you notice this as well in nnetherlands, I would think it affects you guys less due to their being less ethncis percentage wise there.
@proudweeb @tehgymcel420 thot?
@Animecel2D @shii410

Last edited:
Why am I not getting notified when someone tags me?

Yes, I felt weird going to Bangladesh 2 years ago because I have always expected myself to be a minority in whatever room I am here, in America.:cryfeels:

Didn’t get your notif, I do feel really out of place in the US because of my Eastern European descent. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been called “Russia boy” or the “communist soviet spy kid” it’s also pretty annoying being made fun of for my slight accent too, everyone jokes about it at some point. I honestly don’t mind living in cosmopolitan area, besides the occasional gunshots it’s fine.

Why am I not getting notified when someone tags me?

Yes, I felt weird going to Bangladesh 2 years ago because I have always expected myself to be a minority in whatever room I am here, in America.:cryfeels:
Not certain why tags don't work correctly tbh.
Being the only curry for many blocks feels normal and now not being so felt off. Just lol at us.

@wereqryan @truefaithneworder @Irredeemable @Allblueeeee @11gaijin @get_even

Not certain why tags don't work correctly tbh.
Being the only curry for many blocks feels normal and now not being so felt off. Just lol at us.
That is beyond brutal, saying “I’m from India” is a great way to get insta blocked.

Goes to Austria and Slovenia, is surprised to find Austrians and Slovenians everywhere in Austria and Slovenia.

What a fucking retarded snowflake.

Why do people still go to Europe? Fuck that place, everyone there is old and wrinkly. Germans sound like they're dying anytime they open their mouths. I'd rather go somewhere tropical like the Maldives or Bora Bora, maybe even Bali if I can afford it someday.

But yeah, American youths have become brainwashed as less than half of Gen Z is white now. Future generations will be even drastically less white. Get used to more white snowflakes wondering why the rest of the world isn't as tolerant and accepting as America by default.

Every day is a new opportunity to virtue-signal that you're NOT RACIST :soy:

Goes to Austria and Slovenia, is surprised to find Austrians and Slovenians everywhere in Austria and Slovenia.

It's the Jewish brainwashing. You can't blame him. I have noticed this has affected me too. There is no fixing it either. Once jewed, always jewed.

It's the Jewish brainwashing. You can't blame him. I have noticed this has affected me too. There is no fixing it either. Once jewed, always jewed.
People who are brainwashed don't know that they're brainwashed. That's how that works. If you notice that it's affecting you too, then the influence on you is waning and you're not brainwashed any longer.

Wish I had enough money to fuck America. She's an expensive whore.
Nah... You just need a bigger dick.

America is the sloppiest loosest hole around.

And the jews are it's pimp.

Nah... You just need a bigger dick.

America is the sloppiest loosest hole around.

And the jews are it's pimp.
BLACKED and Jewed again.

Never began.

Didn’t get your notif, I do feel really out of place in the US because of my Eastern European descent. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been called “Russia boy” or the “communist soviet spy kid” it’s also pretty annoying being made fun of for my slight accent too, everyone jokes about it at some point. I honestly don’t mind living in cosmopolitan area, besides the occasional gunshots it’s fine.
I'm Eastern Euro but I live in Australia. Tbh, my descent really didn't take anything away from life, it actually kinda helped make some friends (basically the only reason I haven't roped yet). Consider moving to a country more tolerant of Slavs?

I was randomly born on a shit rock. Being born a mutt wasn't on my wish list. God is just a nigger faggot for not coming up with anything better. :feelsjuice: also I don't care for homogeneous countries. I just think mustard hair people are silly

Id feel a sense of relief the only thing Id miss about not seeing niggers is not having niggers to yell nigger out the window of a car at.

diversity leads to serious trust issues within society. it saps energy and brainpower from people and makes them perform not as well. I saw it playing out in college and I see it in the work place. during lunch break I'll literally see half the room mostly white and the other half mostly asian, asian american or indian lol. the city and the people try to live by the liberal code but its funny how people naturally sort themselves out along race.

for the married interracial couples, they know that they are outcasts because everyone treats them as such.

their in laws specifically avoid them because they are of two entirely different races.

obviously people will be nice to them but its all just fake. as americans are known to be fake anyways. they are trying to be nice to them to get away from them as fast as possible.

Last edited:
> Travels to the literal ethnic homeland of white people

> :soy: I was quite disturbed by how relentlessly white everyone seemed to be!

These people are completely deranged. This is where competitive virtue-signalling / offense-taking gets you.

"relentlessly white." Because being white is something they're doing to you. On purpose. To hurt you.

:feelsUnreal: JFL. JFC.

Go to Zimbabwe, tell us how you were "disturbed" by how "relentlessly black" the nigs are.

Fastrate caggots.

This is a very important thread. I could write volumes on this, but alas it's not to be. But I will offer up some brief observations.

1) Monoracial socieites are actually the historical norm (please, no this or that example to the contrary). You are actually supposed to be, by nature, surrounded by your own tribe, speaking your own language, etc. And yes, monoracial societies exist and function to this very day, Japan and China being very good examples. Again, don't give me BS about how they have minorities, of course they do, but japan is like 99% Japanese, and China is 90% Han Chinese.

2) More people do better in monoracial societies, because those societies have codes of behavior that the whole tribe can agree on, leading to harmonious functioning. More men get wives, more men get fulfilling jobs. Multiracial societies tend to devolve into political dysfunction and chaos (witness "white" Republicans vs "multiracial" Democrats in America), and racial and class conflict

3) But it gets even more interesting! Because we've been so Jewed, "multiracial" in the modern sense means having blacks. Always. Always more blacks. However, if you look at multiracial places that have no blacks (such as white/hispanic/asian in America, for example), they have better functioning and less crime than black areas.

The Jews have us convinced that we need to be globalized and blacked. Nothing is further than the truth. If you are non black, it is your best interest to get away from blacks, and whatever your race, it's in your best interest to be amongst your own race. No ifs, and, or buts.

What a fag goes 2 a a white country and is freaked out at how white everyone is and feels everyone is racist just 4 being white over 4 this productofthejewsdiversitycel

I'm offended by not seeing troons everywhere. I demand a compensation.