Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel American Midde class is literally the lowest IQ on the planet!

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Lmao. legit cannot believe how fucking retarded, misinformed, completely and utterly incompetent pieces of shit they are.

Apparently 60% of union workers voted for Biden. The nigga who crushed and hated on unions for decades. Also we have coronachan literally fucking Italy up and somehow Amerimutts think it won't happen to them. And they choose to vote for another dumbfuck.

Americans= Lowest IQ "rich" dumbfucks on the planet by far. IQ lower than room temperature.

I don’t think anybody on this forum cares about (((Politics))).

(((/pol/itics)))

Didn't read, but Egyptian sand niggers are the lowest iq on the planet.

Me no understand me come from sandnigger land :feelstastyman:

Didn't read, but Egyptian sand niggers are the lowest iq on the planet.
ameritards are lower IQ than sand niggers if they had no schooling. Sandniggers with schooling would easily IQ mog average amerimutt.

Over for Americans

:lul: :lul: :lul: Voting = Cucked. Electing another person to control your life is beyond cucked.

politics are a joke with no punchline
its really over. if u arent rich influential Chad, there aint no enjoying life, no making a "difference"

Trump is gonna win since Biden is getting the democratic vote

You are retarded if you think voting actually makes any difference. America is owned by the Jews and has been since the beginning of time. Remember how Trump said he was going to build a wall and restrict immigration, well none of that happened did it.
It's the same where I'm from. Both of the two major parties both have exactly the same stance on immigration. They both think its fine and see nothing wrong with bring in over 200,000 people a year to a country that has only 24 million people.

It's Missouri jfl what did you expect from middle Americans with no degree who make $40k a year

If they vote in biden I will just be rooting for the end of the world. There's no hope if they didnt wisen the fuck up after trump. So many trump bumperstickers in my town. Hope my town gets visited by coronachan or nuked first
Fking senile alzheimers pos is going to win based on name recognition and media's help

Last edited:
Bernie: i will literally save the planet
Biden: nothing will change
Ameriburgers: hmmmm :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

i don't give a shit about american politics lol but i want trump to win so most foids and soys get mad af

That's democracy for you

Bernie: i will literally save the planet
Biden: nothing will change
Ameriburgers: hmmmm :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
a literal plague wasn't enough for these dumbfucks to wisen up. maybe small chance Biden gets virus and dies. would be for the best.