Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory America punishes its losers far more than Europe moneywise

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
From what I have seen and read. It seems in America, if you basically fuck up by choosing wrong degree/job and fuck up by not being able to get into a good company. your basically doomed to shit salaries, shit healthcare etc. Failure here is punished very hard.

While in Euro land, they take more off winners and give it to the losers. Making it more balanced. Just check and compare tech salaries. Even salaries in general across-the-board for all professions, you see this.

Not sure which system is better. But for trucels and NEET maxxers, euros is better because many of us are failures as such cannot money max correctly.

I personally fucked up and was stuck in mediocrity as far as money maxxing goes but am correcting this issue and so USA will work out fine then.

just MS and up, i'm sick of this studying crap

I saw somewhere a comparison of prices of a big mac and hour wage in MacDonalds in the US and Denmark. You can buy almost 2 big macs for an hour of your labor in the US and a little above 5 for an hour of labor in Denmark. :feelsjuice: Most countries in the EU have developed social market economy systems and the result is we can live a decent life working in jobs with minimum mental/physical requirements. :dab:

They also reward winners the most, I'd rather live where I have a high chance of becoming a millionare than shitty Europe

Definitely better for the people who can't work, but for those who can, it is all about deriving value for a company. If replacing you is very costly, they will pay you well.

nah bullshit

Have you ever been to different countries? Come live in Turkey if you want to see for yourself

Europe economy-wise is generally better than the United States. EU countries also have state-mandated paid leave and universal healthcare. You should know however that Europe is the land of chads, so if you're ugly, you'll be getting gigamogged constantly.

nah bullshit

Have you ever been to different countries? Come live in Turkey if you want to see for yourself
Turkey, Balkans and Eastern Europe are meh in both rewarding winners and helping losers. Western Europe helps losers by taxing winners more. USA fucks losers and average Normies to award winners harder

They also reward winners the most, I'd rather live where I have a high chance of becoming a millionare than shitty Europe
true if your willing to grind hitting few millions before 50 mostly possible in USA but not in Europe as much. Also choose the right job and eventually maybe run 2-5 remote jobs at once, with some investment property u can make jt

Turkey, Balkans and Eastern Europe are meh in both rewarding winners and helping losers. Western Europe helps losers by taxing winners more. USA fucks losers and average Normies to award winners harder
No

The real winners live without needing to worry about money.