Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Am I truecel if I can't betabux?

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
I see a lot of incels here making fun of betacucks because they only get starfish sex like once a month. i actually can't betabux at all cause I don't know any women who would want my money and the girls I know of are making more money than me. I will never see a pussy in my life or have sex with a woman for that matter.

JFL at privileged incels who can but refuse to betabux. You don't know how good you have it, boyos. Imagine not having the betabux option at all and being a high T pussy thirsty virgin like me.

i have no money or skills to be a betabux even if i wanted to.

also btw OP if you WANT to be a betabux just use an online dating site, plenty of single mothers looking for a provider lmao.

You can use alternative beta tactics like love letters and shit, roses everyday.. Since you can't betabuxx with money, you can betabuxx her with everyday validation !

Mail order brides from the third world brah

Betabux is not exclusive to money. As long as you are able to provide comfort and sense of stability.

I will beatabux overseas so I can "rape" my wife if she doesn't comply

Betabux is expensive prostitution

You can use alternative beta tactics like love letters and shit, roses everyday.. Since you can't betabuxx with money, you can betabuxx her with everyday validation !
We don't live in the 19th century

I will beatabux overseas so I can "rape" my wife if she doesn't comply
yes its one of the only ways i own a female as an currycel. I will bring her over from a 3rd world shithole and beat and rape and gaslight her everyday. just thinking about it gives me a semi LMAO