Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will never betabux.

• Thread starter broken & doomed
  • Start date
broken & doomed

broken & doomed

Greycel
In no shape or form. I will never betabux.
Yes, now I barely can afford food. But who knows, maybe one day I'll have money.
But I will never betabux. I will never be the settle-guy. Never. Never.
Not only I will not be 'give money and roof' type of betabux, I also will not be a betabux who just being there without pumping money but pumping his attention and soul resources. I will not, in no shape or form, betabux.
Incel body? Yes. Incel appearance? Yes Incel personality? Yes. Incel social status? Yes.
But I will not settle down for anything that is below 5/10 and not KHHV. Not just virgin, but KHHV. And oh God, I will definitely never touch a subhuman that has a 'bodycount' more than 0, that is wasted product, that's leftovers.
Delusional? It will never come true? 'Who the fuck do you think you are'?
I do not fucking care. I stay my ground. I suffered more than Christ and not afraid of anything.
5+/10 KHHV, kind, feminine, sees me as a God. Nothing less than that. Any bitch that isn't filling in those criterias can keep riding the chads carousel, just get the fuck away from my sight, scum.
I will never settle down for less. 5+/10, KHHV, feminine, kind, sees me as a God.

fr bro why do i need hoes when i can just beat off to stacys

I respect your opinion i also hate betabuxing cucks