Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I LIVE AMONG A BUNCH OF BUTTHEADS

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★
The worst type of people that a race can have among itself is those who play into stereotypes for "entertainment purposes". Being a blackcel, I see this a lot in my community and it honestly makes me more ashame and not want to have anything to do with other black people

Literally it's at a point, where whenever I see another black person I immediately get disgusted and physically ill.

If you ask me if I think I'm superior than the rest of my race, I would say absolutely because I know how to act, I don't cause public disturbances, I don't go around sleeping with every woman in the neighborhood, I mind my business, never been to jail for violent crimes, I don't do drugs, know to dress properly, and on top of that I don't bully people just because.

thank you for being black, and not a nigger :feelsthink:
important difference

respect to my blackcels

It must be really difficult for you to persevere in it eh?
Yeah :cryfeels: but considering how every black foid probably have been toss around their respective neighborhood, I honestly don't care for them anymore. no HIV, STDS for me I guess :feelskek:

Yeah :cryfeels: but considering how every black foid probably have been toss around their respective neighborhood, I honestly don't care for them anymore. no HIV, STDS for me I guess :feelskek:
Happiness in misfortune tbh.

thank you for being black, and not a nigger :feelsthink:
important difference

respect to my blackcels
^^
Us whitecels have work to do too tho
Those of us who go to university come out cucked and pro-foid

oreoman tier rant

Niggers are easily the second most self hating race on this forum