Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL am i the only who notices foids and chads have shit taste in music?

Arnocel

Arnocel

eternally eclipsed by Megachad
★★★★★
every single fucking time i see some video of a teehee with her chad bf they always play the most SHIT fucking song in the background.
this also applies to all normfags as well, they also have the most shitty fucking taste in music, they will hear the most dog shit song in existence but start fucking dancing to it :feelskek:

example from another thread: what the fuck is this song?? :feelshaha:

some normie music can def be good

bust most of it is just pure cringe

House music is the best

The full song is actually a nostalgic good song tbh

They just listen to whatever they think is popular pretty much.

They lack any sense of musical taste, they just listen to what other people listen to

They live in a different plane of reality so anything that remotely satisfies their adhd filled brain and follows a popular trend is good enough. They don't care about meaningful songs, that shit of course is only for incels. Anything that mentions sex, love, drugs or money will always do.

women have terrible taste in general

a

Attachments

• Klaus Barbie.mp3
    5.6 MB
It's all the same songs and often there's an even more retarded tiktok remix sped up with higher pitch

every single fucking time i see some video of a teehee with her chad bf they always play the most SHIT fucking song in the background.
this also applies to all normfags as well, they also have the most shitty fucking taste in music, they will hear the most dog shit song in existence but start fucking dancing to it :feelskek:

example from another thread: what the fuck is this song?? :feelshaha:
View attachment 1033301
Mogs me at 10 y. Brutal