Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one on here who would rather be a pretty boy than a stereotypical chad?

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Even if the stereotypical chad would have more options....I'd still MUCH rather be the pretty boy. I seem to be the only one around here like this though.

When I see a stereotypical masculine chad...even if he's with an attractive woman, it doesn't make me actively jealous. Would I rather be him than me? Obviously. He's got more going for him in life than I could ever dream. But just looking at him doesn't automatically trigger jealousy. But when it comes to a pretty boy, it doesn't matter what girl he's with or if he's with a girl at all, I get insanely jealous.

Is this logical? No. Is this the result of watching chinese cartoons where the pretty boys are the main characters and lots of girls are obsessed with him? Probably. Is OP a faggot? Well, OP is always a faggot and mods are always gay, so there's no doubt about it. But this is just muh feelz.

Can anyone relate to this at all?

I have seen pretty bois slay way more them masculine chads. I don't think I've ever seen a pretty boi that struggles with dating, but I have seen some chads struggle.

I'd take either one tbh. If you're GL, you can do anything, the world is yours.

I wanted to be a pretty boy growing up.

Yes, prettyboymaxxing is easier than chadmaxxing but i'm to ugly to do that :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'd rather be a robust guy like Bryce Harper or something than a pretty boy like Adam Levine though both are excellent options. I don't think there's a right choice just a preference.

I would much much rather be a pretty boy.

I think women are just as attracted to pretty boys AND are less intimidated by them than a roided out looking Chad.

I have seen pretty bois slay way more them masculine chads. I don't think I've ever seen a pretty boi that struggles with dating, but I have seen some chads struggle.
That’s probably because the chads were extremely autistic. Pretty boys slay as well but they have less range of options than your average masc chad.
There are more women thirsty for brad Pitt than Justin Bieber, but at the end of the day both have more than they know what to do with.

Even if the stereotypical chad would have more options....I'd still MUCH rather be the pretty boy. I seem to be the only one around here like this though.

When I see a stereotypical masculine chad...even if he's with an attractive woman, it doesn't make me actively jealous. Would I rather be him than me? Obviously. He's got more going for him in life than I could ever dream. But just looking at him doesn't automatically trigger jealousy. But when it comes to a pretty boy, it doesn't matter what girl he's with or if he's with a girl at all, I get insanely jealous.

Is this logical? No. Is this the result of watching chinese cartoons where the pretty boys are the main characters and lots of girls are obsessed with him? Probably. Is OP a faggot? Well, OP is always a faggot and mods are always gay, so there's no doubt about it. But this is just muh feelz.

Can anyone relate to this at all?
The way I see it being a masc chad is better. You have broad appeal and also dont have to sacrifice hobbies like intense physical activity or pleasures like consuming large amounts of food/alcohol.

maybe its because you prefer the more feminine slayer build.

That’s probably because the chads were extremely autistic. Pretty boys slay as well but they have less range of options than your average masc chad.
There are more women thirsty for brad Pitt than Justin Bieber, but at the end of the day both have more than they know what to do with.

The way I see it being a masc chad is better. You have broad appeal and also dont have to sacrifice hobbies like intense physical activity or pleasures like consuming large amounts of food/alcohol.
Hell NO at the peak of his pretty boi days Justin beiber had probably a billion girls thrusting for him.
While Chad pit was just another stereotypical Hollywood chad.

Hell NO at the peak of his pretty boi days Justin beiber had probably a billion girls thrusting for him.
While Chad pit was just another stereotypical Hollywood chad.
...who also had a billion girls thrusting for him

Because of the extent of hypergamy some women rate biebs as too skinny, no criticism for masc chads like pitt

Pretty boys have an earlier expiration date if that makes sense. Brad Pitt wil be hot into his 60s. A guy like Bieber is already starting to look played out and once he loses his status he won't have much left.

I'm equally envious of both tbh. They both have genetics I could only dream of.

I want to be anything that will get me a cute & loving gf

As long as I’m a tall pretty boy, I prefer pretty boy. Pretty boys are the meta right now, but ohres have been the thing in the past, and they probably will be again sometime in the future.

Pretty boys are Chads who haven’t worked out.

God no. I want to be the most masculine, dominant, fiercest, hairiest, tallest, most muscular, deepest voiced, biggest dicked, most intimidating looking bastard on the planet.

There are some misconceptions about "prettyboys" on this forum.

The first mistake people make is to confuse feminine looking incels, as prettyboys. This happens from a lack of experience.

The second mistake people make is not understanding what prettyboys look like; prettyboys are still 6 feet plus with strong jawlines and athletic physiques; they are not little frail girls with zero 3-dimensional bone-growth 3-dimensional bone-explosion. As I said, do not confuse feminine looking incels as prettyboys. I would also like to add: Chad can have pretty features. In fact, most do. You think Chad is a brute? No.

The formula for ultimate appearance is: Look as masculine as possible. Retain as much prettiness as possible. IQ + Psychopathy for personality.

I can relate after I saw chajjd tbh.
Wouldn't blame you if you want to look like the real life lelouch tbh

Pretty boy is more attractive for prime tier womyn. Pretty boy>Chad.

I wouldn't mind being either because at the end of the day, it's better than being incel.

Its only because you want the opposite of what you are (ogre). Its on the same mental plane to manlets saying shit like "all tallcels are fakecels" or "all whitecels are fakecels" etc. Stereotypical chad is definitely better, I'd almost say objectively. More respect, more time staying as high smv, more masculine (to get respect from guys, not have them bully you), etc. Not to mention that women prefer masculine traits the more they are on their fertile phase of the menstrual cycle, so even pretty boy is at a bigger risk of getting cucked if on a relationship.

I want to look like a male kpop star way more than chad. I find it hard to identify with chad as a low T ricecel.

This whole chad things a meme, don't get me wrong chads very attractive and will do really well with women... But so will a "Pretty boy", the pretty boy however would need to have
-Decent height
-Good shoulder to hip ratio
If he has all that then he'll do pretty damn well too.

This whole chad things a meme, don't get me wrong chads very attractive and will do really well with women... But so will a "Pretty boy", the pretty boy however would need to have
-Decent height
-Good shoulder to hip ratio
If he has all that then he'll do pretty damn well too.
nah, Zyros still slayed and look at his frame

If I was feminine i'd cutemaxx and ascend.

Pretty boy is more atractive to foids who have higher chances to be bissexuals, and most of time they seem to be more of the type of girl I like, so I would prefer to be a pretty boy, at least in some cases

@Ryo_Hazuki

Remember the masculinity crew during PUAHate days? Remember Colez/Macimate? LOL.

The [Masculine] vs [Prettyboy] was a frequent debate for years. Most people settled with the acknowledgement that being masculine with some pretty features was the most ideal circumstance. You had outliers who wanted to look like KPOP or anime characters, but they were quickly shut-down.

Last edited:
I mean, you need to have a zyros-tier upper chadlite tier face to pull that off tbh.
Even then if he was truly slaying he wouldn't be posting here, he doesn't get laid enough to warrant calling it "Slaying" tbh

I mean, you need to have a zyros-tier upper chadlite tier face to pull that off tbh.
Even then if he was truly slaying he wouldn't be posting here, he doesn't get laid enough to warrant calling it "Slaying" tbh
yeah that's true

It is scientifically shown that having some neotenous features increases attractiveness in men. Ideally you want the perfect balance; masculine enough face with certain neotenous features.

I quote from a study:

"For all attractiveness subgroups and both sexes, making faces less neotenous via positive cardioidal strain makes them less attractive.

Thus there is a limit to how far increasing neoteny results in increasing attractiveness, and that limit is reached sooner for males than for females."

81edd64cabcc125581e17c3b98f99153

idc, i just want to be good looking

I’d rather be a masculine tall chad anyway over a pretty boy.
I’d rather be a masculine tall chad anyway over a pretty boy.

It is scientifically shown that having some neotenous features increases attractiveness in men. Ideally you want the perfect balance; masculine enough face with certain neotenous features.

I quote from a study:

"For all attractiveness subgroups and both sexes, making faces less neotenous via positive cardioidal strain makes them less attractive.

Thus there is a limit to how far increasing neoteny results in increasing attractiveness, and that limit is reached sooner for males than for females."

View attachment 28733
Beautifully said.
High IQ

Remember the masculinity crew during PUAHate days? Remember Colez/Macimate? LOL.

Even if you didn't know colez was macimate, it was so obvious that "colez" was the persona of an autistic LARPer. Yet he still managed to have a chunk of the userbase ironically follow him like a messiah.

ri3d2pj1q7jl2cwg.jpg

Foids think he still needs to smilemax.

As to the question at hand, I'd opt to be conventional Chad every single time. From what I've seen, prettibois do indeed get as much or even more attention, but I'd trade in surplus sex appeal in order to domineer over everyone and strike fear into hearts with a single glance. Even at 6'3", estimated 6/10, I'd trade a point of facial esthetics for three more inches of height. I'm not getting cunts either way.

ri3d2pj1q7jl2cwg.jpg

Foids think he still needs to smilemax.

As to the question at hand, I'd opt to be conventional Chad every single time. From what I've seen, prettibois do indeed get as much or even more attention, but I'd trade in surplus sex appeal in order to domineer over everyone and strike fear into hearts with a single glance. Even at 6'3", estimated 6/10, I'd trade a point of facial esthetics for three more inches of height. I'm not getting cunts either way.
Should've used a different picture, he looks like a legit vampire there.

This picture would do better
208brsx

Pretty boy all the way for me

(1) they get to slay jb
(2) they don't look like a roided up gorilla
(3) they are generally skinny and don't need to worry about getting fat

Anime is to blame for this. It's illogical to want to be anything but a universally attractive textbook chad.

Which one would you pick

6B98397D AB51 4723 87C6 084166843D59
525E2067 32ED 4BA5 83E9 0D0911B841D9
5641D873 3F66 406D B848 A00EE09EA564
855D3664 32EA 4C2D 9FB9 6607C12B6043

Kind of, but Chad can move furniture easier and doesn't need to tip-toe to reach the top shelves.

Pretty boys attracts Jailbaits and I'm ok with that :)

I only want to feel wanted :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelscry:
I'm young so it's not a big deal for now.
dude...no...Everyone wants to feel wanted, but I want to be wanted by someone who is actually capable of having a bond with me. I want to share an experience with someone. You need to be at the same mental level for that to happen. If your aim is to feel wanted, don't you think you should exclusively look for someone who can genuinely know and want you. If you go for children, you inherently don't care about the emotional connection. They are incapable. You just want to manipulate the naive to get a nut.

As an ogrecel all I wanna do is rape them and take them under my wing.

you want to be as generically good looking as possible and about niche crap like pretty boy/kpop stuff

on the train today i saw so many white private school pretty boys on the train that get off on one of the near city richer suburbs. i would kill to look like them with clean white skin, sharp jaw, nice hair and eyes