Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Am I the only one on here who would rather be a pretty boy than a stereotypical chad?

dude...no...Everyone wants to feel wanted, but I want to be wanted by someone who is actually capable of having a bond with me. I want to share an experience with someone. You need to be at the same mental level for that to happen. If your aim is to feel wanted, don't you think you should exclusively look for someone who can genuinely know and want you. If you go for children, you inherently don't care about the emotional connection. They are incapable. You just want to manipulate the naive to get a nut.
You sound like you're good looking and don't understand what Incels have to suffer.

What girl want to have a bond with me? I'm ugly as fuck, lol. Obviously I want to have someone to share a bond with, but that's not going to happen.
When I say that I only want to feel wanted, it's because no girl has ever loved me and it would be nice to experience that feeling :'(
If I ever have a girlfriend, I will know that she'll only be with me for the money, the status or because I am the best she can get ... (in a rare case, my appearance attracts her)

PD: I got rejected by a Russian Girl who I meet in League of Legends, only because I'm Gold and not Challenger btw

You sound like you're good looking and don't understand what Incels have to suffer.

What girl want to have a bond with me? I'm ugly as fuck, lol. Obviously I want to have someone to share a bond with, but that's not going to happen.
When I say that I only want to feel wanted, it's because no girl has ever loved me and it would be nice to experience that feeling :'(
If I ever have a girlfriend, I will know that she'll only be with me for the money, the status or because I am the best she can get ... (in a rare case, my appearance attracts her)

PD: I got rejected by a Russian Girl who I meet in League of Legends, only because I'm Gold and not Challenger btw
Maybe you haven't gotten it yet, but you can still seek it. I am still seeking it myself. Children just aren't it.

PD: That is a rare incident and doesn't really apply to how the real world works.

Good or bad genetics? Check your T OP

Can anyone relate to this at all?
Yes, i feel you, i wouldn't mind having pretty boy face over masculine Chad. I only would want nice height and masculine frame for that face to slay like no one did before. The only bad thing about pretty boy, is baldness. When norwood reaper notices you, game is over, while Chad can get away being bald.

I want to be mascthetic. Mascthetic is GODMODE. Like prime pitt and ashton kucher

I would rather be a prettyboy but only if I was a tall prettyboy.
The typical masculine chad face makes you appear unintelligent and I don't want that

Prettyboy. Doesn't matter. If I were white with hazel eyes and brown hair that would be enough

Pretty boy is more atractive to foids who have higher chances to be bissexuals, and most of time they seem to be more of the type of girl I like, so I would prefer to be a pretty boy, at least in some cases
Every female is bisexual
Neither it does, nor anyone perceive you that way if you're Chad.
Typical traits that make you look like a masculine chad: small forehead, hunter eyes, strong chin
Typical traits of people with high intelligence: Big forehead, big eyes, weak chin
There's a reason bodybuilder chads are perceived as dumb people.

You actually want a mixture of masculinity and pretty boy. Not too feminine and not too masculine. Being too masculine can make you seem like an ogre brute whose untrustworthy. A masculine pretty boy are those guys who girls grew up on dreaming about falling in love with. They seem loving and trust worthy.

The biggest thing tho is Masculine pretty boys can attract such a vast and diverse group of women.

Chad is such an abstract term. Some incels use it for masc dudes, some incels for pretty boys. Each incel has a different sterotypical chad in mind.

OP, you are probably closer to being a pretty boy than a chad. But pretty boys go bad fast unless they're asians