Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Am I beyond saving?

IncelJuice

IncelJuice

Greycel
I had a dream the other night about my beloved misato. I was reading the official evangelion manga before bed and once I fell asleep I had the most amazing dream. I was in misato’s apartment and i saw misato's beautiful body walking towards me with a lustful intent. Right before any of my fantasies started my alarm woke me up. I'm so fucking mad. All i want is to be with misato and i can't have it!. I desperately want to beat me until I can't walk and as I'm crying on the floor I want her to sit on my face. I wanna feel the weight of her ass press down onto my skull. As she slowly gas’s me with my putrid farts until I pass out. I wanna feel what my great grandparents felt during the holocaust. But instead of hydrogen cyanide i want it to be the smell of the disgusting gas. The gas that she has been holding inside her body throughout her entire shift at nerv. I want to slowly lose consciousness as I stare into the dark abyss of her salty, sweaty, and slightly stretched butthole. I want her to degrade me as she does it. I want her to tell me how much of a disgusting man I am and how tiny and pathetic my cock is. and that she's doing the world a favor by killing me. I'll struggle as I asphyxiate due to my basic survival instincts. She wouldn't allow me to fight back; she would wrap her legs around my head and crush it with all her strength. I want my last moments to be with her. I have a printed picture of Misato on the wall next to my bed and I think about this exact fantasy every night hoping that I might lucid dream this happening to me. Am I beyond saving?

Most sane evangelion fan

I had a dream the other night about my beloved misato. I was reading the official evangelion manga before bed and once I fell asleep I had the most amazing dream. I was in misato’s apartment and i saw misato's beautiful body walking towards me with a lustful intent. Right before any of my fantasies started my alarm woke me up. I'm so fucking mad. All i want is to be with misato and i can't have it!. I desperately want to beat me until I can't walk and as I'm crying on the floor I want her to sit on my face. I wanna feel the weight of her ass press down onto my skull. As she slowly gas’s me with my putrid farts until I pass out. I wanna feel what my great grandparents felt during the holocaust. But instead of hydrogen cyanide i want it to be the smell of the disgusting gas. The gas that she has been holding inside her body throughout her entire shift at nerv. I want to slowly lose consciousness as I stare into the dark abyss of her salty, sweaty, and slightly stretched butthole. I want her to degrade me as she does it. I want her to tell me how much of a disgusting man I am and how tiny and pathetic my cock is. and that she's doing the world a favor by killing me. I'll struggle as I asphyxiate due to my basic survival instincts. She wouldn't allow me to fight back; she would wrap her legs around my head and crush it with all her strength. I want my last moments to be with her. I have a printed picture of Misato on the wall next to my bed and I think about this exact fantasy every night hoping that I might lucid dream this happening to me. Am I beyond saving?
She went to my dream to have sex with me instead.

She's mine soyboy.