Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AM I BALDING AT 16???

WHAT THE FUCK
Those two images don't even look like the same person.

Why does the head with balding have these "indentations" that can't been seen in the first head. The head shape is completely different (I'm talking about the ridges of the head above the eyebrows).

The first head is completely smooth in shape, the second one has bumps in the upper section leading up to the scalp, there's a clear "ridge" being formed.

I'm calling larp, you got your dad or someone to stand in for the 2nd pic. There is no angle one can stand at that changes their skull shape. Those look like two completely different heads (and I don't mean the balding).

Why does the head with balding have these "indentations" that can't been seen in the first head. The head shape is completely different (I'm talking about the ridges of the head above the eyebrows).

The first head is completely smooth in shape, the second one has bumps in the upper section leading up to the scalp, there's a clear "ridge" being formed.

I'm calling larp, you got your dad or someone to stand in for the 2nd pic. There is no angle one can stand at that changes their skull shape. Those look like two completely different heads (and I don't mean the balding).
JFL you dumb faggot you always doubt me over everything. You're not Sherlock Holmes

You are right! The nigger in the second pic is much darker than the first one.

The second picture is my hair situation right now.

Yah. Start saving for a trip to turkey.

I would feel bad about you then I remembered you are 6'1

If you think so then take selenium pills. They made my hair strong

I’m in the same position as you. Never began tbh